Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Jeff Bezos And Crew Return Back To Earth From Space (video) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Jeff Bezos And Crew Return Back To Earth From Space (video) (423 Views)

Jeff Bezos Is Hoping Piles Of Money Can Buy Never-ending Life / World's Richest Man Jeff Bezos Flies To Space / Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeff Bezos And Crew Return Back To Earth From Space (video) by Jameskyrian(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
*Jeff Bezos and Crew Return back to Earth � from the space*

����������

Can we all move out from this earth � and follow Bezos to Space?...... �

See videos below..
� � �

https://jkcyno.com/jeff-bezos-and-crew-return-from-space-after-spending-minutes-video/

Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Return Back To Earth From Space (video) by Balistic4: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
I hope they bought groundnut on the way for us grin grin
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Return Back To Earth From Space (video) by InsideLove(f): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Balistic4:
I hope they bought groundnut on the way for us grin grin

Lol
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Return Back To Earth From Space (video) by Bluntguy: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
I want to take a trip to even if it's Madagascar, just to leave this shit hole.
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Return Back To Earth From Space (video) by WibusJaga: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Interesting. We still dey here.
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Return Back To Earth From Space (video) by ibawon(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Very happy for that woman with them, she has more experience in aviation than all of them combined.
All thanks to Mr. Bezos
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Return Back To Earth From Space (video) by lakefist(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
This one can't make front page.

You sud av posted in politics section.
Re: Jeff Bezos And Crew Return Back To Earth From Space (video) by RandomVic(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Black billionaires are boring..

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Pro 2015. 15" And 8gb/512gb For 335k Fixed price and other Macbook Price / Hp 15 Intel Core I3 500gb Ssd 8gb Ram Touchscreen 120k / Mint Google Pixel 3xl 128GB - 90k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.