Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,357 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

FREE BITCOIN!! 5 Legit Ways To Mine Free Btc 2021 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FREE BITCOIN!! 5 Legit Ways To Mine Free Btc 2021 (817 Views)

Get Free Bitcoin In PAT Tokens, Ends Today. / 21 Legit Ways To Make Money Online / Make Free Bitcoin And Withdraw Instantly. .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE BITCOIN!! 5 Legit Ways To Mine Free Btc 2021 by Dailynaijanew10: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
CRYPTOTAB MINER
CryptoTab Browser (@CryptoTabnet) | Twitter
The Crypto tab is our number 1 free bitcoin miner. It works on all devices, and it's good to go for all BTC miners, ANDROID APPLE AND PC users can mine and take advantage of the crypto tab.

HOW TO MINE ON CRYPTO TAB.

FIRSTLY you have to install the app either from PLAYSTORE APPLESTORE or PC EXTENTION.

sign up with your mail and go for the free mining, it's only advisable to upgrade when you have standby resources [device, electricity] to mine.

You have to activate the free earning version every 3hours.. the more you browse with the crypto tab browser the more you earn.

CryptoTab Browser - Lightweight, fast, and ready to mine!
You can upgrade to the pro version to get more free bitcoin.

11 Cryptotab ideas | bitcoin mining software, bitcoin mining, fast browser
15 Legit Ways to Watch Ads for Money (Get Paid To Watch Videos)

if you have multiple devices, no need to use different emails for each. using the same mail will multiply your earning.

2. Free Bitcoin

This works with android version 2.3 or higher. It's one of the best miners out there, The app pays up to 250.000 Satoshi in one claim every hour; users can also earn more Satoshi on a weekend of up to 1.000.000.

Users are to be paid into a BTC wallet that's mandated before earning. you can try your luck with the app.

3. Blockchain game

Another android app that gives out free bitcoin for users performing a task [playing games, and making blockchains]

The Blockchain Game - YouTube
This app also has a withdrawal limit of 20 000 Satoshi and pays users out on Tuesday when you reach https://dailynaijanews.com.ng/free-bitcoin-2021/

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Laptops@ Asus, Dell, HP Zbook,& Maingear Element / Google Pixel 4a 128gb Brand New Sealed 185k SOLD / Save Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.