Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Between Sony And LG TV Which Is Better - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Between Sony And LG TV Which Is Better (962 Views)

Set Of Speakers(sony) And Deck For Sale (minna) / Buy! Buy!! Google Pixel, Oneplus, Samsung And Lg Phones For Sale! / So, No More Original Lg Tv Except The Fouani Lg Tv Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Sony And LG TV Which Is Better by golor(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please I intend to get a TV set , 50inches smart TV .my budget is 260k-280k highest. But I am faced with what products I should go for ..I am not considering Samsung due to the high cost maybe due to brand name currently making ways online ...the like of Sony, LG , Panasonic share same quality with Samsung but could be quite cheaper ..which will u recommend and why ..
Re: Between Sony And LG TV Which Is Better by halfcurrent(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Pls buy Sony if you have the money

1 Like

Re: Between Sony And LG TV Which Is Better by Adewale1603(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
LG is average okay, cheap and decent enough.
Re: Between Sony And LG TV Which Is Better by yemkoguru(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sony if you have money

1 Like

Re: Between Sony And LG TV Which Is Better by GRACEGLORY: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
golor:
Please I intend to get a TV set , 50inches smart TV .my budget is 260k-280k highest. But I am faced with what products I should go for ..I am not considering Samsung due to the high cost maybe due to brand name currently making ways online ...the like of Sony, LG , Panasonic share same quality with Samsung but could be quite cheaper ..which will u recommend and why ..

You’d miss it if you compare brands generally. That would be like comparing humans generally (Asian, Latino, American, Australian, Russian, Nigerian et’cetera on same scale). Some Nigerians have a better capacity than some Americans, and vice versa, to compare, you’d have to select this individuals that have same capacity and bring them under the knife to see which surpasses the other.
The brands have different levels: entry, midrange, and premium. You may end up comparing the entry level or midrange level of one with the other and goof. TVs are compared based on two factors, brand and features, and sometimes year of production.
And note this, Sony TVs are more expensive than other brands.

It can be hard to resist a bargain TV, but a cheaper TV doesn’t always turn out to be a better deal.

2 Likes

Re: Between Sony And LG TV Which Is Better by wolfenstein(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
LG TVs: Best OLED TVs for movies and gaming and decent budget LED models for big groups.
Samsung TVs: Best for bright rooms and unique sets.
Sony TVs: Fantastic color accuracy and smooth motion for movies and sports.
TCL TVs: Best smart TV platform at unbeatable prices.

If I'm to suggest for u, I would say go for an LG smart TV with Smart Remote. LG has 1 of the best Os for a TV which is "Web Os". Though if u looking for a TV that runs Android then Sony or tcl is ur best bet

4 Likes

Re: Between Sony And LG TV Which Is Better by golor(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
wolfenstein:
LG TVs: Best OLED TVs for movies and gaming and decent budget LED models for big groups.
Samsung TVs: Best for bright rooms and unique sets.
Sony TVs: Fantastic color accuracy and smooth motion for movies and sports.
TCL TVs: Best smart TV platform at unbeatable prices.

If I'm to suggest for u, I would say go for an LG smart TV with Smart Remote. LG has 1 of the best Os for a TV which is "Web Os". Though if u looking for a TV that runs Android then Sony or tcl is ur best bet

Thanks ..pls buying online or going to their their shop which is better
Re: Between Sony And LG TV Which Is Better by VicM6: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Panasonic has one of the best tvs out there..... they won the best Oled tv on CAS award last year.
Re: Between Sony And LG TV Which Is Better by wolfenstein(m): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2021
golor:

Thanks ..pls buying online or going to their their shop which is better
Going to a showroom or shop gives u advantage of seeing better tvs to choose from but also could make u go way above ur budget
Re: Between Sony And LG TV Which Is Better by dangoteinlaw: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Search nairaland for the ones that mostly on sale, that's yout brand.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude 3340 | Core I5 4th Gen | 500GB | 4GB RAM | 95k / Apple Iphone 11 Pro - 256gb unlocked / SOLD SOLD Dell G5 SE Ryzen 5-4600h,16gb,256gb, 6gb Rx 5600m SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.