Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Some Of Igbholo Mistakes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of Igbholo Mistakes (342 Views)

If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara / 2019: Mistakes Atiku/obi Campaigns Must Avoid / FFK Mistakes Parody Fayemi Accout, Attacks Fayemi Based On Fake Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Of Igbholo Mistakes by Dimenxion: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
- holding a yoruba nation rally

- Leaving yoruba land

He started with chasing fulani out of yoruba land, everyone was praising him and Buhari couldn't do anything about it.
Even his governor was silently praising him, as he didn't call for his arrest.

Then he made a big mistake, which I am sure wasn't his idea, agitating for a yoruba nation, no president in the world will allow that. They swore an oath.

He started holding rallies, and the rally started getting bigger and wider.

DSS placed him on their watch list

He was moving interstate to hold the rallies.

Then few days to the big one, the Yoruba nation rally in Lagos, DSS invaded his home in an attempt to arrest him, to stop the rally.
He managed to escape, but his people were captured.

-leaving the yoruba land

Few days ago, DSS made a statement of how they knew his location, but couldn't arrest him to avoid unrest.

“The Federal Government of Nigeria knows where he is but they are restraining from taking him in due to tactical reasons.”

Asked what he meant by “tactical reasons”, the informant said the government is being careful not to increase the tension in South-West and the country.

https://www.nairaland.com/6649733/intelligence-services-locate-sunday-igbohos

Few days later, Igboho decided to fly out, making the same mistake Kanu made. ( Don't underestimate the Federal Republic of Nigeria). He was finally arrested in neighbouring country, Benin republic.

Prior to the arrest, Another freedom fighter, was arrested in an airport in Kenya.

Now that Igboho is out, who will stand up for the yoruba people, against herdsmen killings and destroying of properties?

What I also find interesting about Sowore,Kanu and Igboho is, they all have international passport and family and living comfortably outside Nigeria. But still cares about Nigeria and their people.

Maximum respect.

Note: I am not an activist or a journalist, just here to share my opinion
Pardon the grammar
Re: Some Of Igbholo Mistakes by Gentlerespect76: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
We know who you are already! You are on the part of the oppressors. You can only hide on Nairaland and write long treatises; if you show your real face your kinsmen themselves will kill you with stones.

Dimenxion:

- Leaving yoruba land

He started with chasing fulani out of yoruba land, everyone was praising him and Buhari couldn't do anything about it.
Even his governor was silently praising him, as he didn't call for his arrest.

Then he made a big mistake, which I am sure wasn't his idea, agitating for a yoruba nation, no president in the world will allow that. They swore an oath.

He started holding rallies, and the rally started getting bigger and wider.

DSS placed him on their watch list

He was moving interstate to hold the rallies.

Then few days to the big one, the Yoruba nation rally in Lagos, DSS invaded his home in an attempt to arrest him, to stop the rally.
He managed to escape, but his people were captured.

-leaving the yoruba land

Few days ago, DSS made a statement of how they knew his location, but couldn't arrest him to avoid unrest.

https://www.nairaland.com/6649733/intelligence-services-locate-sunday-igbohos

Few days later, Igboho decided to fly out, making the same mistake Kanu made. ( Don't underestimate the Federal Republic of Nigeria). He was finally arrested in neighbouring country, Benin republic.

Prior to the arrest, Another freedom fighter, was arrested in an airport in Kenya.

Now that Igboho is out, who will stand up for the yoruba people, against herdsmen killings and destroying of properties?

What I also find interesting about Sowore,Kanu and Igboho is, they all have international passport and family and living comfortably outside Nigeria. But still cares about Nigeria and their people.

Maximum respect.

Note: I am not an activist or a journalist, just here to share my opinion
Pardon the grammar

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: List Of Consular Services UK Can Offer Nnamdi Kanu In Detention / Anambra 2021: Defected APC Guber Aspirants Won't Affect Our Chances Of Victory / A'ibom Gov Congratulates Akwa United FC Over. 2020/21 NPFL Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.