Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold (915 Views)

More Clean Samsung Chromebooks ,,, sold / Fresh Arrival Of Samsung Chromebooks.... sold / 2 More Samsung Chromebook For Sale, sold out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by innobarca(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Slim Samsung chromebook.
Model... XE303C12-A01US
Strong battery life... 6hrs+ Watching movies
2gb/16gb.
11"6 inches screen.
Exynos 5250.
Charger included.

25,000 Naira.
Ojo Lagos.
09090204241 Call or WhatsApp.

Sold

Re: More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by LikeAking: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
yOU HAVE A FANTASTIC LAPTOP.

Pls use me as ur escrow and delivery fro all your clients in Portharcourt.

When clienst from PH doubt you and the will not send money to you before shiping, use me as the escrow.

I am a legit guy. The name of my company is SEPH.
Re: More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by innobarca(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
LikeAking:
yOU HAVE A FANTASTIC LAPTOP.

Pls use me as ur escrow and delivery fro all your clients in Portharcourt.

When clienst from PH doubt you and the will not send money to you before shiping, use me as the escrow.

I am a legit guy. The name of my company is SEPH.

Okay,it is very good
Re: More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by LikeAking: 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
innobarca:

Okay,it is very good

Thank you.
Re: More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by innobarca(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
Slim
Re: More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by justified007: 12:18am On Jul 21, 2021
innobarca:

Okay,it is very good

Hmmmmmmmm

Think about the risk before you dabble into this o
Re: More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by innobarca(m): 12:21am On Jul 21, 2021
justified007:

Hmmmmmmmm

Think about the risk before you dabble into this o

I know,I actually have contacts in PH.... Thanks
Re: More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by innobarca(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2021
Yes
Re: More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by Xone3(f): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
This chromebook is all shades of wahala for me. The first one won't come on after first use. The second one you gave me, after I tried severally to upload apps and failed, I abandoned it only to open it today and see this. Who did I wrong?

Re: More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by innobarca(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2021
Xone3:
This chromebook is all shades of wahala for me. The first one won't come on after first use. The second one you gave me, after I tried severally to upload apps and failed, I abandoned it only to open it today and see this. Who did I wrong?

Most times if you put it off and on again,it will disappear or press and hold

ESC+refresh+power.

I think you are trying to do too much with a Chromebook,that's what damaged the motherboard of the first one I sent to you and it's a loss to me,it's scrap now BC the motherboard can't be fixed.

Majority of people who bought the Chromebook only use it for browsing the net and other light works and nobody has complained about it.

It's not a Windows Laptop,If you try to force some apps on it you might damage this one also.

1 Like

Re: More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by innobarca(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2021
Good
Re: More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by innobarca(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Slim 500gb sata HDD.

2 for 14k

Re: More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by Xone3(f): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2021
innobarca:

Most times if you put it off and on again,it will disappear or press and hold

ESC+refresh+power.

I think you are trying to do too much with a Chromebook,that's what damaged the motherboard of the first one I sent to you and it's a loss to me,it's scrap now BC the motherboard can't be fixed.

Majority of people who bought the Chromebook only use it for browsing the net and other light works and nobody has complained about it.

It's not a Windows Laptop,If you try to force some apps on it you might damage this one also.

The motherboard of the last one wasn't damaged because i tried to do too much with it, I tried using it to print, it wasn't seeing the printer, I went online and found out it had a different OS, I put off the chromebook and kept it back in my bag. When I got home, i opened it to see how I can install apps from chrome store, the chromebook came on with a black screen. I called you and you said to try resetting, I tried it but it didn't work until I noticed a green line on the black screen. I read online that it may be a loose connector and I told you.

You asked me to return it and you will give me supposed yours to use which you did. When I got yours, you said i shouldn't do hard reset of whIch I noticed the original white owner of the laptop was still logged in and I should create a new login.

I did that and tried installing word and vlc from the chromestore since you said it was for watching films and reading not printing. It wasnt going, I left the chromebook as I was tired of complaining. Some days ago, i decided to browse with the chromebook but alas the new screen.
I understand you tried by changing the initial chromebook, but what good will it be if the two chromebooks are faulty or damaged.

I am not dumb as I tried searching for solutions on the web but the particular chromebooks you sold and exchanged are both faulty.
Kindly note that I am typing this with the laptop I bought from you some years back.

I did not damage the motherboard of the initial chromebook nor the replacement one. It is just unfortunate that you sold out unworthy goods.
Re: More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by innobarca(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Xone3:

The motherboard of the last one wasn't damaged because i tried to do too much with it, I tried using it to print, it wasn't seeing the printer, I went online and found out it had a different OS, I put off the chromebook and kept it back in my bag. When I got home, i opened it to see how I can install apps from chrome store, the chromebook came on with a black screen. I called you and you said to try resetting, I tried it but it didn't work until I noticed a green line on the black screen. I read online that it may be a loose connector and I told you.

You asked me to return it and you will give me supposed yours to use which you did. When I got yours, you said i shouldn't do hard reset of whIch I noticed the original white owner of the laptop was still logged in and I should create a new login.

I did that and tried installing word and vlc from the chromestore since you said it was for watching films and reading not printing. It wasnt going, I left the chromebook as I was tired of complaining. Some days ago, i decided to browse with the chromebook but alas the new screen.
I understand you tried by changing the initial chromebook, but what good will it be if the two chromebooks are faulty or damaged.

I am not dumb as I tried searching for solutions on the web but the particular chromebooks you sold and exchanged are both faulty.
Kindly note that I am typing this with the laptop I bought from you some years back.

I did not damage the motherboard of the initial chromebook nor the replacement one. It is just unfortunate that you sold out unworthy goods.

Are you saying the second one is damaged also or faulty?

Nothing special about resetting,all the Chromebooks arrive here with a user log account,when you log in with your own Gmail you can do powerwash or leave it like that.

The only reason I asked you not to do reset is that majority of the Chromebooks consume a lot of data updating chrome os and will take a long time to accept new Gmail log in after reset, most times I use 1gb of data updating 1 Chromebook after reset.

A lot of the information is on Google,, the keys to press and so on but many people do not like such long process...They only want to connect WiFi and browse the internet.

For printing... I do not know about this particular model,but there are other models that even support windows.

Back to my question.....Are you saying the second Chromebook I sent to you is damaged or faulty also?

Like seriously,A lot of people has bought the same model here and still buying and I have not received such complain.

I always test bf anything, I really do not understand how you receive the first one and it was working then later when you tried to print with it,it stopped working and started misbehaving.

You received the second one which I was using myself to browse AliExpress mostly and watch football highlights,After receiving it ,it was working and later again you tried to print and it started another problem?

The one you sent back to me..the screen and everything has been confirmed working but only the motherboard was faulty from overheating.

This particular model of Chromebook can't handle big task,it is mainly for normal browsing and light works.

The motherboard will definitely overheat if you try to force it and thereby causing it to malfunction.

I still ask, Are you saying the second Chromebook I sent to you as replacement is faulty also?
Re: More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by Xone3(f): 2:54am On Jul 26, 2021
I did not try to use the second one to print. You said it's for watching movies and browsing mostly and I understood that.
The chromebook is saying chrome on missing or damaged and your solution of Esc/refresh/power is not working.
Are you saying I stole or damaged the chromw os too?

Re: More Samsung Chromebooks.... 25k Sold by innobarca(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Xone3:
I did not try to use the second one to print. You said it's for watching movies and browsing mostly and I understood that.
The chromebook is saying chrome on missing or damaged and your solution of Esc/refresh/power is not working.
Are you saying I stole or damaged the chromw os too?

I have not witnessed this particular problem myself recently.

But going online,I saw comments from users that it needs recovery.

(1) (Reply)

Mint HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop / Iphone XR 128gb Black Mint Condition (Sold) / Samsung Galaxy A8 32GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.