Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

"I Don't Have Any Boy Who Is Into Rituals" - Obi Cubana Replies Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Have Any Boy Who Is Into Rituals" - Obi Cubana Replies Critics (269 Views)

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' / Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" / Moesha Boduong Replies Critics Of Her Interview With Cnn’s Amanpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Have Any Boy Who Is Into Rituals" - Obi Cubana Replies Critics by Okoyeaniche(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
"I Don't Have Any Boy Who Is Into Rituals" - Obi Cubana Speaks On Why People Supported Him

Billionaire entrepreneur, Obi Cubana has explained the reason why people came to support him during his mother's burial.

He also used the opportunity to reacted to critics regarding the wealth of him, his workers and friends after they lavishly spent and gave out money during his mom’s Burial.

His words;

“Many have questioned the type of boys and friends I have, to me, I hardly address anyone as my boy because we are all boys to God Almighty.

"I don’t have any boy who is into rituals, if you are my boy or my man because I like to address my boys as my men, it means you are working hard and you made your money in a clean way.

"In 2013, I pushed 53 uneducated Oba boys into the market to learn trading. In 2017, I withdrew all of them from their Ogas and settled all of them with 3million Naira each and paid for their shops.

"I linked 40 of them into importation and made them use my name and platform to import goods into the country. After two years, I checked on them to..READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "I Don't Have Any Boy Who Is Into Rituals" - Obi Cubana Replies Critics by Onyi22(f): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Chai grin

(1) (Reply)

Internet Is Rich With Iegitmate Way Of Making Money, Why People Do Yahoo- Reno / Whitemoney Blasts Pere,bbnaija Live Nomination Palava / Maria Shocks Housemates For Nomination, No Evictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.