Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) (438 Views)

A 20 Years Old Boy Who Raped His Boss Wife Was Arrested / Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence / Woman Hit By Yahoo Boy With His Car In Delta Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) by trendysturvs(f): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
According to information shared on Facebook, Stanslous Mubanga Musonda lost his life on Friday, 16th July 2021. This is the sake day his wife Barbra Muuka Ndulu was in labour.

On receiving information concerning death of her husband, she was so much affected and she also died on Monday, 19th July 2021. This was the third day since Stanslous was reported dead.

Barbra was serving as a Community Development Officer in the Ministry of Community Development. She and her husband were blessed with two other daughters and the two-day old baby.

https://tsbnews.com/2021/07/tragedy-husband-dies-while-wife-was-in-labour-3-days-later-wife-dies-leaving-behind-2-day-old-baby-photos/

Re: Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) by illicit(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
tongue

I thought it's

1 Like

Re: Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
illicit:
tongue

I thought it's

Are you praying for to die?
Re: Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) by illicit(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
post=103918600:

Are you praying for to die?

No o

I thought it's your blog

U and those kind of news are like 5$6

3 Likes

Re: Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) by thorpido(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
The shock was too much for the wife.
Re: Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
May their soul find comfort
Re: Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
illicit:

No o

I thought it's your blog

U and those kind of news are like 5$6

Make I Laugh oooooo

1 Like

Re: Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) by illicit(m): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
post=103918693:

Make I Laugh oooooo

grin
Re: Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) by lilvicky68(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
I no go surprise if still later post this news.. he will be like the deceased family contacted ...

1 Like

Re: Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Double tragedy.

Rip.
Re: Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) by TarOrfeeek: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Obesity kills.
Re: Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) by falcon01: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Damn!! How bout the child?! That's my concern
Re: Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jesus!
This is so sad.
Re: Tragedy! Husband Dies While Wife Was In Labour, 3 Days Later Wife Dies (photos) by zolajpower: 5:03am On Jul 21, 2021
I saw two guys up there saying must have been the blogger that cover this sad story . Does it me worked with PM news before ? They re known to be reporting horror news : shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Judith Ripka Jewelry To Be Auctioned For FIT / How To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp When Someone Blocks You / Beware Of This Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.