Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

10 Qualities Of Mentally Strong Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Qualities Of Mentally Strong Women (293 Views)

I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Parents Who Raise Confident, Mentally Strong Kids Always Do These 3 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Qualities Of Mentally Strong Women by AmeLonRo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Our world is made up of so many incredible women, and so many amazing changes are being made in our world by women who recognize their significance. We have a significant impact on people's lives. Today, I'd like to remind everyone of how mentally tough we are!
Being a mentally strong woman isn't about how attractive we are on any given day. It is not about being the most popular or the most wealthy. It is about our personality. It is setting a good example for others while also taking care of ourselves.
We all have this strength within us, and it is critical that we do not lose sight of it. When you're going through a tough time or simply need to remind yourself how awesome you are, return to this blog and read through my top ten characteristics of mentally strong women!
1. Confident
Being mentally strong necessitates a high level of self-assurance. Being self-assured is a great sign of self-love, and it helps us avoid comparing. We are content in our own skin and at ease in our own minds. Being self-assured is extremely reassuring. We can always go above and beyond by sharing our confidence with others, but at the end of the day, confidence is a personal achievement.
2. “Go-Getter”
Being a "go-getter" means putting one's dreams into action. It sees great opportunities in the future. We are more likely to achieve our goals when we visualize positive outcomes. Creativity and critical thinking are essential to the health of our minds. Chasing our dreams and working hard to make our powerful ideas a wonderful reality is my definition of being a “go-getter,” and it is a great perspective to have in general!
3. “Fear Tackler” is an abbreviation for “Fear Reducer.”

Fears, problems, and issues are confronted by mentally strong women. We confront them head on and do not flee from them. We all face different fears throughout our lives, but how we deal with them determines whether or not we are mentally strong. We all have the ability to face our fears, but we don't always know how. The best solution to this conundrum is time. We should not rush to overcome a fear, but we should certainly begin taking steps toward the ultimate goal of overcoming the fear. With this one, slow and steady often wins the race!
4. Productive
Our minds crave a sense of accomplishment. Spending time on worthwhile causes and important issues keeps our minds occupied. Mentally strong women are always asking themselves, "What else can I fit into my day?" This is a good way of thinking, but it is also critical to take breaks, breathe, and avoid becoming overwhelmed.
5. Positive and optimistic
Women who are mentally strong see the glass as half full, not half empty. We want to spread positive energy wherever we go. It may not always be possible to be optimistic and positive at all times, but we want to do our best to maintain a growth mindset as much as possible. Our brightness has a significant impact on our moods as well as the moods of others.
6. Caring
Women who are mentally strong take care of themselves while also caring for others. It is critical that we cultivate positive relationships with ourselves. We all want to be happy, and I've discovered that the majority of us who practice the concept of kindness are the happiest. When we are kind, we feel better about ourselves, and others want to be around us. All of this falls under the category of caring. When we are caring and loving people, we are at our best.
7. You are not afraid to advocate for what you believe in.

We speak up when we believe something is wrong in society! Mentally strong women do not stand by and watch others be bullied. They, on the other hand, take action. Mentally strong women advocate for themselves and others by demonstrating moral and ethical behavior in their daily lives. Their positivity spreads to others as a result of this.
8. Sincere to Yourself
Last but not least, mentally strong women are completely honest with themselves. There is no need to change oneself in order to please others, and we do not need to change in order to impress others. Being comfortable with the lives we've been given is an important part of being true to ourselves, and loving our minds goes hand in hand with that comfort.
9. Proud
It is not always egotistical to be proud of oneself. We have the right to be proud of ourselves and our accomplishments, and we have the right to share that pride with others. When she is excited and proud, a mentally strong woman remains respectful. They are not concerned with making others feel less important in the process.

10. Not bothered by what others say

People make mistakes and say hurtful things from time to time, but a mentally strong woman can overcome the "haters" by ignoring those remarks. It is difficult to ignore these messages, but it is possible. We never want to be defined by others, so we must learn to ignore the negativity that others may bring into our lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9S_rkE9Cr4

2 Likes

Re: 10 Qualities Of Mentally Strong Women by dahmie2013: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2021
Just me.

(1) (Reply)

Used Toyota Sienna 2005. 2.1m Call Engr Clem 08175378982 / The First Thing You Should Do Every Morning / Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.