Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

View And Rate My Literary Portfolio - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / View And Rate My Literary Portfolio (382 Views)

Chinua Achebe Literary Festival To Hold In Awka / Please Nairalanders How Do I Post My Literary Work For Review. / List Of Nigerian Literary Blogs / Sites You Can Submit Your Works For Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

View And Rate My Literary Portfolio by oshionelecky: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
I'm a budding content web/blog writer and I have written a few articles for infogiudenaija.com as well as naijaonlinebiz.com, with a recent proposal from the latter to write for a new blog they are putting up.

That proposal definitely stemmed from their satisfaction with my writing and their intention to retain my services on a long-term basis.

I have not included my articles for the above mentioned websites/blogs because they retained the rights of credit for those works.

However, I have begun this project to create a portfolio of my samples for the benefit of potential client's and followers. I will be updating the portfolio on a regular basis.

The portfolio will exist on this thread and will provide links to a blog I created for that purpose as well as links to other websites/blogs that publish my articles in cases where I retain the credit for those jobs.

I am also willing to provide evidence to potential clients about my writing relationship with the sites I have mentioned here as well as links of my write ups for them as well as the original drafts, as submitted to them.

Have a look at these samples and rate my job.

I am open to taking writing jobs from client's that require well written, unplagiarized content.

I can be contacted via WhatsApp on 0812 951 6411

Thank you.

https://owamberider..com/?m=1
Re: View And Rate My Literary Portfolio by oshionelecky: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
oshionelecky:
I'm a budding content web/blog writer and I have written a few articles for infogiudenaija.com as well as naijaonlinebiz.com, with a recent proposal from the latter to write for a new blog they are putting up.

That proposal definitely stemmed from their satisfaction with my writing and their intention to retain my services on a long-term basis.

I have not included my articles for the above mentioned websites/blogs because they retained the rights of credit for those works.

However, I have begun this project to create a portfolio of my samples for the benefit of potential client's and followers. I will be updating the portfolio on a regular basis.

The portfolio will exist on this thread and will provide links to a blog I created for that purpose as well as links to other websites/blogs that publish my articles in cases where I retain the credit for those jobs.

I am also willing to provide evidence to potential clients about my writing relationship with the sites I have mentioned here as well as links of my write ups for them as well as the original drafts, as submitted to them.

Have a look at these samples and rate my job.

I am open to taking writing jobs from client's that require well written, unplagiarized content.

I can be contacted via WhatsApp on 0812 951 6411

Thank you.

www.owamberider..com

I noticed the link is incorrect and I'm having difficulty making the correction so far. Chat me on whatsapp to get the correct link.

Thanks
Re: View And Rate My Literary Portfolio by oshionelecky: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
oshionelecky:

I noticed the link is incorrect and I'm having difficulty making the correction so far. Quote this post to get the correct link.

Thanks

www.owamberider dot .com

(1) (Reply)

How I Let An A.I Powered Tool Write My Blog Post & The Results / ©pandora Room: No Return For Whomsoever Goes In© / A Really Short Christmas Story...lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.