Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

View And Rate My Literary Portfolio - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / View And Rate My Literary Portfolio (351 Views)

Chinua Achebe Literary Festival To Hold In Awka / Please Nairalanders How Do I Post My Literary Work For Review. / List Of Nigerian Literary Blogs / Sites You Can Submit Your Works For Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

View And Rate My Literary Portfolio by oshionelecky: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
I'm a budding content web/blog writer and I have written a few articles for infogiudenaija.com as well as naijaonlinebiz.com, with a recent proposal from the latter to write for a new blog they are putting up.

That proposal definitely stemmed from their satisfaction with my writing and their intention to retain my services on a long-term basis.

I have not included my articles for the above mentioned websites/blogs because they retained the rights of credit for those works.

However, I have begun this project to create a portfolio of my samples for the benefit of potential client's and followers. I will be updating the portfolio on a regular basis.

The portfolio will exist on this thread and will provide links to a blog I created for that purpose as well as links to other websites/blogs that publish my articles in cases where I retain the credit for those jobs.

I am also willing to provide evidence to potential clients about my writing relationship with the sites I have mentioned here as well as links of my write ups for them as well as the original drafts, as submitted to them.

Have a look at these samples and rate my job.

I am open to taking writing jobs from client's that require well written, unplagiarized content.

I can be contacted via WhatsApp on 0812 951 6411

Thank you.

https://owamberider..com/?m=1
Re: View And Rate My Literary Portfolio by oshionelecky: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
oshionelecky:
I'm a budding content web/blog writer and I have written a few articles for infogiudenaija.com as well as naijaonlinebiz.com, with a recent proposal from the latter to write for a new blog they are putting up.

That proposal definitely stemmed from their satisfaction with my writing and their intention to retain my services on a long-term basis.

I have not included my articles for the above mentioned websites/blogs because they retained the rights of credit for those works.

However, I have begun this project to create a portfolio of my samples for the benefit of potential client's and followers. I will be updating the portfolio on a regular basis.

The portfolio will exist on this thread and will provide links to a blog I created for that purpose as well as links to other websites/blogs that publish my articles in cases where I retain the credit for those jobs.

I am also willing to provide evidence to potential clients about my writing relationship with the sites I have mentioned here as well as links of my write ups for them as well as the original drafts, as submitted to them.

Have a look at these samples and rate my job.

I am open to taking writing jobs from client's that require well written, unplagiarized content.

I can be contacted via WhatsApp on 0812 951 6411

Thank you.

www.owamberider..com

I noticed the link is incorrect and I'm having difficulty making the correction so far. Chat me on whatsapp to get the correct link.

Thanks
Re: View And Rate My Literary Portfolio by oshionelecky: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
oshionelecky:

I noticed the link is incorrect and I'm having difficulty making the correction so far. Quote this post to get the correct link.

Thanks

www.owamberider dot .com

(1) (Reply)

Osogbo Writers Conference Holds Tomorrow Saturday August 21 / Need 1 Article Writer / Petals Of Blood By Ngugi Wa Thiongo - Themes In The Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.