Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently (33468 Views)

How Many Languages Can You Speak Fluently? / American Girl That Speaks Yoruba Fluently / How Many Languages Do You Speak Fluently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by tpia5: 10:27pm On May 18, 2011
Kudos to oyibos for giving us visas to see the world and enlarge our minds.

Understandably, not everyone can go to a good school back home but in these days of internet its surprising we still have the 18th century mindset.

I can understand the curiosity of the little kids on the girl's blog who stared at her with amazement, but many nlers claim to be more polished than even the people who civilized them, hence my own amazement at their being gobsmacked.

Oh well, you can take the man out of the village as they say.
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by tpia5: 10:30pm On May 18, 2011
@ ekt bear

i grew up stark poor in nigeria, so how exactly am i an ajebutter.

Do you know what they call concoction? That was my fancy food at one time.
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by biglawks(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2011
Great to see a white that just don't speak yoruba but rather speaks it fluently.
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by biglawks(m): 10:41pm On May 18, 2011
Great to see a white that just don't speak yoruba but rather speaks it fluently.
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by ektbear: 10:41pm On May 18, 2011
tpia@:

@ ekt bear

i grew up stark poor in nigeria, so how exactly am i an ajebutter.
You should be able to tell that I was only kidding  grin

Do you know what they call concoction? That was my fancy food at one time.
What is that?
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by tpia5: 11:04pm On May 18, 2011
Anyway!

Not important.

What's more important is why we nigerians are literally acting like apes whenever we see a white person.

Example? This thread.
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by SEFAGO(m): 1:00am On May 19, 2011
tp baby how you dey now? grin
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by zstranger: 1:22am On May 19, 2011
tpia@:

From this thread, one can safely deduce many nlers have never met a white person who can speak a nigerian language.

This is why it's important to go to a good school in nigeria, because foreign exchange students arent a rarity in some, and we should be beyond this level of staring with mouths agape like street hawkers, anytime we see white people.

Very embarassing but quite understandable given the high level of poverty in nigeria.

So you attended Aunty Adunni primary school? Congrats!

Well, at my Abule muwonleru and Iya Sadia secondary school, there were no foreign exchange students. The only thing we 'exchange that is foreign' is yahoo mail.

So I am in awe of her white skin and her impeccable manners? So what? The fact is that she is prettier than the prettiest Nigerian girl, and definitely has more manners than most Yoruba girls, including you Tpiah. I like her. I like her White skin. I like her carriage. I like her teeth. I just like everything about her. She is hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

May God bless her. If only God would create more of her, and less of people like Tpiah, Nigeria and the world would be a better place.

Tpiah, bad belle aside, would you not do her if you could?
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by zstranger: 1:28am On May 19, 2011
tpia@:

Anyway!

Not important.

What's more important is why we nigerians are literally acting like apes whenever we see a white person.

Example? This thread.

We only act like apes when we see White women.

Why are you so jealous of this pretty lady tpiah?

Is it because her life is on the upswing and yours is just, erm . . . dicckensonian-less?
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by kandiikane(m): 3:18am On May 19, 2011
tpia@:

Anyway!

Not important.

Example? This thread.

It is not just Nigerians but almost all Africans. Although we would sit and make fun of them when I was younger anytime they would be around town(tourists) you will see us following them about and staring at them in awe and waiting for them to throw us some sweets on the ground. I do not know what it was maybe it was the white skin. cheesy
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by Nobody: 3:21am On May 19, 2011
zstranger:

So you attended Aunty Adunni primary school? Congrats!

Well, at my Abule muwonleru and Iya Sadia secondary school, there were no foreign exchange students. The only thing we 'exchange that is foreign' is yahoo mail.

So I am in awe of her white skin and her impeccable manners? So what? The fact is that she is prettier than the prettiest Nigerian girl, and definitely has more manners than most Yoruba girls, including you Tpiah. I like her. I like her White skin. I like her carriage. I like her teeth. I just like everything about her. She is hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

May God bless her. If only God would create more of her, and less of people like Tpiah, Nigeria and the world would be a better place.

Tpiah, bad belle aside, would you not do her if you could?
Tell me you were kidding when you said that white girl is preetier than the preetiest nigerian girl.With those big teeth of hers there hundreds of nigerian girls in the market square who can beat her in the beauty dept.Anyway she was here to study yoruba and not to engage in some beauty contest.But we dont appreciate our women sha except when we travel out.
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by Nobody: 3:23am On May 19, 2011
kandiikane:

It is not just Nigerians but almost all Africans. Although we would sit and make fun of them when I was younger anytime they would be around town(tourists) you will see us following them about and staring at them in awe and waiting for them to throw us some sweets on the ground. I do not know what it was maybe it was the white skin. cheesy
cheesy We even trip for african albinos as well
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by kandiikane(m): 3:24am On May 19, 2011
^Nor be small ting sef grin grin
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by kandiikane(m): 3:26am On May 19, 2011
@Tom, don't mind Zstranger he loves sarcasm and oh yes satire
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by tpia5: 3:26am On May 19, 2011
It is not just Nigerians but almost all Africans. Although we would sit and make fun of them when I was younger anytime they would be around town(tourists) you will see us following them about and staring at them in awe and waiting for them to throw us some sweets on the ground. I do not know what it was maybe it was the white skin

it's understandable when kids who have never seen a white person before, do that.

not pc, but one can understand their amazement.

now, when grown azz folks who supposedly " have got swag" and who primp themselves all over the internet and beyond, also engage in such behaviour, not to mention falling over themselves over who produces the most spit to shine some shoes, it's quite puzzling.

after oyibo kindly gave them visa, shipped them overseas so they could get a feel of civilization, and they still have the jungle mindset, then na wa o.

is all i can say.
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by kandiikane(m): 3:29am On May 19, 2011
You can take the baboon man away from the Jungle but you cannot take the jungle away from the baboon man
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by Nobody: 3:54am On May 19, 2011
kandiikane:

@Tom, don't mind Zstranger he loves sarcasm and oh yes satire
i heard he loves white girls with flat backsides
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by kandiikane(m): 3:57am On May 19, 2011
Oh yes, he wants to eradicate the "blackness" from his bloodline in about 3generations
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by tpia5: 4:11am On May 19, 2011
3 generations is a lifetime away.

a little [or a lot of] bleaching can solve that problem right now.
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by kandiikane(m): 4:14am On May 19, 2011
Oh no even with bleach you can still tell that this person kai is black. .
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by tpia5: 4:25am On May 19, 2011
not always:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_idzsaV6c7aM/SycLPKk5pFI/AAAAAAAAGEc/snBqKovGQ9o/s400/white-man.jpg[/img]

with high quality bleaching products plus some makeup you can hardly tell the difference.
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by tpia5: 4:30am On May 19, 2011
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by zstranger: 5:59am On May 19, 2011
Ara n ta e Tpiah

Ara yen na lo ma ta pa eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by kandiikane(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2011
@Tpia, lol the first is photoshopped and the second are costumes. Even Michael did not look white.

But I guess if he puts himself inside Hydrogen Peroxide for a Month he will become surely white grin
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by tayoast(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2011
Now I know.

She studied Yoruba at University of Ibadan.

Saw her on local TV minutes ago. S
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by Nobody: 3:54am On May 20, 2011
tpia@:

not always:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_idzsaV6c7aM/SycLPKk5pFI/AAAAAAAAGEc/snBqKovGQ9o/s400/white-man.jpg[/img]

with high quality bleaching products plus some makeup you can hardly tell the difference.
Tpia is that you in the first pix? cheesy
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by kandiikane(m): 3:57am On May 20, 2011
I think that is the grandson cheesy
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by Nobody: 4:41am On May 20, 2011
kandiikane:

I think that is the grandson cheesy
Lmbao! cheesy cheesy
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by pleep(m): 6:24am On Apr 08, 2013
Lol Nigerian men are shameless.

Asking for marraige lol? But the girl is attractive tho.... If i was a yoobaman stuck in nigeria would prolly do the same. grin
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by tpia5: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
^get a life.

You spend too much time on the internet and still cant boast of any race at all as a girlfriend.

Might have something to do with your negativity ( overly much for your age) and juju nature?

Misogyny too
Re: Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2014
Wow, im impressed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Brief History Of Ikwerre.(port Harcourt) / Emir Sanusi's Kano Emirate Admits Spending N3.4 Billion / Tiv Umbrella Body Heads To Court Over Claim They Entertain Guests With Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.