Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Question Folk - Do IPOB Members Really Believe This Theory ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Folk - Do IPOB Members Really Believe This Theory ? (659 Views)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Folk - Do IPOB Members Really Believe This Theory ? by NigeriaZoo: 12:50am On Jul 21, 2021
I listened to Simon Ekpa for a few minutes today, and his topic for discussion was ‘ Proof that Buhari is dead ‘.

Now , in the past I used to laugh it off as propaganda used to taunt Buhari, but I am beginning to think that they actually believe he is dead . My opinion is that Buhari is 100% alive.

What’s your take on this .

Do you think IPOB really believe Buhari is dead or is it just propaganda.
Re: Question Folk - Do IPOB Members Really Believe This Theory ? by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:52am On Jul 21, 2021
Only idiots and fools believe that Buhari is dead/a clone...... says Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Question Folk - Do IPOB Members Really Believe This Theory ? by KillMNKnow(f): 1:01am On Jul 21, 2021
They'll believe anything

Re: Question Folk - Do IPOB Members Really Believe This Theory ? by Jerryherd: 1:03am On Jul 21, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu once studied psychology and he is using the knowledge on his followers
Re: Question Folk - Do IPOB Members Really Believe This Theory ? by FlamieB(m): 3:02am On Jul 21, 2021
Now I believe wholeheartedly that these guys above are on government payroll. See how they invaded this thread with their gibberish at the first few comments.

2 Likes

Re: Question Folk - Do IPOB Members Really Believe This Theory ? by gidgiddy: 6:29am On Jul 21, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
I listened to Simon Ekpa for a few minutes today, and his topic for discussion was ‘ Proof that Buhari is dead ‘.

Now , in the past I used to laugh it off as propaganda used to taunt Buhari, but I am beginning to think that they actually believe he is dead . My opinion is that Buhari is 100% alive.

What’s your take on this .

Do you think IPOB really believe Buhari is dead or is it just propaganda.

Buhari might as well be dead, even Trump called him lifeless

1 Like

Re: Question Folk - Do IPOB Members Really Believe This Theory ? by Captain8(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2021
ipob can believe anything......
Re: Question Folk - Do IPOB Members Really Believe This Theory ? by NigeriaZoo: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2021
I personally think his brain is only half functional
Re: Question Folk - Do IPOB Members Really Believe This Theory ? by Crayfish09: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2021
FlamieB:
Now I believe wholeheartedly that these guys above are on government payroll. See how they invaded this thread with their gibberish at the first few comments.

Answer the op
Re: Question Folk - Do IPOB Members Really Believe This Theory ? by Rugaria: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2021
You leave your brother that is currently chained to the floor and being whipped mercilessly by Buharis mennin Benin republic to come and splash saliva all over the place because of IPOB? Na so una fear IPOB reach? They finished people at igangan and Ibarappa but you were fixated on Kanu. Now, even today that Igboho is being sodomized by Buhari and crew, you still want to trend Kanu and IPOB!? Them swear for una?
Re: Question Folk - Do IPOB Members Really Believe This Theory ? by RoyalUc(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2021
gidgiddy:

Buhari might as well be dead, even Trump called him lifeless

gidgiddy, the question is; "Do you think IPOB really believe Buhari is dead or is it just propaganda?"
Re: Question Folk - Do IPOB Members Really Believe This Theory ? by amc: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Rugaria:
You leave your brother that is currently chained to the floor and being whipped mercilessly by Buharis mennin Benin republic to come and splash saliva all over the place because of IPOB? Na so una fear IPOB reach? They finished people at igangan and Ibarappa but you were fixated on Kanu. Now, even today that Igboho is being sodomized by Buhari and crew, you still want to trend Kanu and IPOB!? Them swear for una?

It’s not by force to contribute to a topic. Respond to the OP or just ignore the other posters who are entitled to their own opinions.
Re: Question Folk - Do IPOB Members Really Believe This Theory ? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2021

(1) (Reply)

What Have Igbo Senators And Reps Done With The Money They Receive(photos) / Call Presidency To Order Before Terrorists Take Over Aso Rock – Gov Ortom Te / Akunyili: IPOB/ESN A Curse On Ndigbo, Group Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.