Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

How This Person Made N526,000 On Opera Mini News Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How This Person Made N526,000 On Opera Mini News Platform (223 Views)

GTBankā€™s Segun Agbaje Spends $200,000 On New Mercedes Maybach / New Lunched News Platform Olafund / You Get Paid #70,000 per month After Registering With #1,000 On Ibnaira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How This Person Made N526,000 On Opera Mini News Platform by Nelsonkulture(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2021
hi guy, welcome to my page. recently opera mini-hub studio releases a list of the top 50 highest earners for the month of July, which kind of caught my attention
I am also a content creator. and when I see other creators make money it catches my attention to how, what they are doing, and what makes them special to make such kind of money. So i can also make that amount of money too

The person we are reviewing is the no 1 on this list. I will be reviewing what this person is doing right and what makes him special, so you can also start your journey and one day be on the list

the person name is DELIGHT1

GENDER: I really place my hand on the gender of the person but I will have a high probability that he is a man

POST COUNTS: this person of the channel has published 906 posts on the opera mini-hub. which is very high and I must commend the person is doing a great job

KEY TAKE AWAY; You are going to put a lot of content out there to the world. you can just stop at 1 or 2, the key is to never give up, something there might be no motivation but you just have to keep going
NICHE: Delight is in politics niches and as you can see in his bio which is a short and simple caption for his reader

KEY TAKE AWAY: Don't be a jack of all trade and master of none, yes there is an advantage on posting on many niches, but it does work for the long term as you can see DELIGHT1 has a follower of 40,000+ followers which I believe are true politics reader and is interested in his content that he is posting

POSTING SCHEDULE

From my observation of using delight1 channel, I wanted to know how he is posting maybe one or two a day. and to my surprise, he posts about 4-6 content a day, which is very good, I must commend the DELIGHT1 channel.

HARSH TRUTHS: DELIGHT1 channel is indeed a channel you could use for motivation, but his niche is politics which I know he is not creating original content, yes in his bio he said he is an analyst but the political niches are not about originality because you are only reposting original content in you own word. which is smart, am sure DELIGHT channel has a lot of rejected post which to me will be a normal thing in his niche.

ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, DELIGHT1 is doing a great job and I must commend him

please follow me and comment what you think of the page

Check more on my blog at nelsonkulture

(1) (Reply)

Earn In Dollars In Using Only Your Phone / Hubert Quentier - Top-rated Frenchman With Amazing Skills In Business Diversity / CBN To Launch Own Digital Currency October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.