Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Sunday Igboho’s Lawyer Isn't Doing His Client Any Favors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho’s Lawyer Isn't Doing His Client Any Favors (482 Views)

Opinion Poll Favors Tinubu As Atiku Fumbles In Handling PDP Internal Crises / Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer / Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho’s Lawyer Isn't Doing His Client Any Favors by mancoconut: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2021
The man talks too much and he isn't making Igboho’s already bad situation any better with his poor handling of the whole PR. First he exposed how Igboho was "crying like a child" and this information is now available in the public space... like do you understand how degrading that is? a whole Igboho Oosa, a yoruba warrior whimpering and snickering like pikin wey papa flog for nyansh grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho’s Lawyer Isn't Doing His Client Any Favors by Plomo: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2021
Exactly.

He could even be a government mole.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho’s Lawyer Isn't Doing His Client Any Favors by PrinceOfLagos: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2021
I thought the fake news peddlers said he's currently in Germany and would soon move to UK

Brother Sunday that is chilling in Benin cell in chain like a rabbit grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho’s Lawyer Isn't Doing His Client Any Favors by doggedfighter(f): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2021
He's using every arsenal at his disposal grin grin

I don't like that part but don't fault him either
Re: Sunday Igboho’s Lawyer Isn't Doing His Client Any Favors by RenaissanceGuy: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2021
I noticed that too. He's OBVIOUSLY a double agent for the DSS.
Re: Sunday Igboho’s Lawyer Isn't Doing His Client Any Favors by Asgard73: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2021
Is shock ...

Dem no believe say dem go cramp am.. but I said it here them Dey abuse their baba.. the plan was after Sallah.. but the man over jonze

The fact that he bailed grin first first means say panic and fear has taken over

Finally IGBOHO will be paraded in Nigeria ..live! grin
Re: Sunday Igboho’s Lawyer Isn't Doing His Client Any Favors by Kdon2: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2021
mancoconut:
The man talks too much and he isn't making Igboho’s already bad situation any better with his poor handling of the whole PR. First he exposed how Igboho was "crying like a child" and this information is now available in the public space... like do you understand how degrading that is? a whole Igboho Oosa, a yoruba warrior whimpering and snickering like pikin wey papa flog for nyansh grin grin grin

This igboho guy doesn't have a good lawyer or advisers from what I can see. If he had a good lawyer he would have been treated far better caution.

(1) (Reply)

In Defense Of Sahara Reporters / COAS Yahaya And His Midas Touch / How Many Likitas Are In Your State, Can Buhari Call Fulanis To Order? Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.