Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Preached Unity To IPOB, Supporters, Not In Nigeria – Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Preached Unity To IPOB, Supporters, Not In Nigeria – Lawyer (627 Views)

Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Police Disperse IPOB Supporters At The FHC, Abuja / Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Preached Unity To IPOB, Supporters, Not In Nigeria – Lawyer by SeeThisLoser: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2021
This man is a warrior. Despite the beatings, torture, dehumanisation, abuse, and possibility of death, he won't give up. This man has more 'balls' than all of his detractors and their ancestors put together. He will learn , come and win.

The rearrested leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu is not negotiating the agitation of the Biafra nation which he began in 2014, his lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor, has clarified.

Speaking with SaharaReporters, Ejimakor insisted on how the Nigerian government had continued to prevent the IPOB leader from signing the consular forms seeking to assist him.

Recall that Ejimakor, last week, had said in his tweets that Kanu preached unity and tolerance in the custody of the Department of State Services.

“UPDATE: Today, I met with Onyendu at the DSS. We spent nearly four hours. My interaction with him was fulfilling. He’s cheery and looks forward to overcoming this predicament sooner than later. Again, he stressed UNITY and tolerance on all sides. He has you all in his thoughts,” his tweet had read.

But clarifying the statement on Monday in an interview with SaharaReporters, the lawyer said, “Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not compromising the actualisation of Biafra. He’s not giving up. He was speaking of the unity of his followers and well-wishers.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/20/nnamdi-kanu-preached-unity-ipob-supporters-not-nigeria-%E2%80%93-lawyer

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preached Unity To IPOB, Supporters, Not In Nigeria – Lawyer by SeeThisLoser: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2021
This man is a warrior. Despite the beatings, torture, dehumanisation, abuse, and possibility of death, he won't give up. This man has more 'balls' than all of his detractors and their ancestors put together. He will learn , come and win.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preached Unity To IPOB, Supporters, Not In Nigeria – Lawyer by Tranquillity360: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Zombies won't like this.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preached Unity To IPOB, Supporters, Not In Nigeria – Lawyer by esnbrutality: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2021
TO BE A ZOMBIE IS THE GREATEST DISSERVICE TO HUMANITY.

I REMEMBER WHEN THE NEWS BROKE THAT NNAMDI KANU MADE A STATEMENT TO IPOB MEMBERS ...ZOMBIES AND USELESS DSS AGENTS TALKED LIKE RABID DOGS AND OPENED NUMEROUS THREADS WITH THE SO CALLED STATEMENT.

NNAMDI KANU HAS MAINTAINED THAT NIGERIA IS A ZOO....NOBODY CAN FAULT THAT, EVEN TILL NOW.

NNAMDI KANU CALLED BUHARI A MAD MAN IN COURT ........NOBODY CAN FAULT THAT, EVEN TILL NOW.

NNAMDI KANU CALLED OUT GUMI,EL-RUFAI,PATANMI FOR BEING TERRORIST SYMPATHIZERS............NOBODY CAN FAULT THAT, EVEN TILL NOW.

NNAMDI KANU CALLED OUT THE USELESS DSS AND THEIR OTHER MILITARY FORMATIONS THAT KILL HARMLESS CIVILIANS......NOBODY CAN FAULT THAT EVEN TILL NOW.

NNAMDI KANU CALLED OUT THE USELESS JORUNALIST AND ONLINE ZOMBIES FOR SUPPORTING TERRORISM, NOW EVEN NEWSPAPERS ARE BEEN GAGGED RECKLESSLY.

NNAMDI KANU PROTECTED OUR FOREST WITH ESN AND TILL NOW SOUTH EAST IS FREE OF FULANI HERDSMEN FOOLISHNESS.

NNAMDI KANU MIGHT BE VICIOUS IN HIS SPEECHES...BUT THAT IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE ANIMALS LIKE BUHARI AND THE CABAL UNDERSTAND.

THE FOOLISH PEOPLE THAT INSULTED NNAMDI KANU , MOST ESPECIALLY FROM THE SW ARE NOW FORMING DIPLOMATIC COVER FOR SUNDAY IGBOHO...AND THE BEAUTIFUL THING IS THAT THE IGBOs ARE EVEN AGAINST SUNDAY IGBOHO'S ARREST.!!

IGBO PEOPLE KNOW YOUR TRUE ENEMIES....

I DON TALK MY OWN...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preached Unity To IPOB, Supporters, Not In Nigeria – Lawyer by DefHQ: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2021
So he will loose his parents to negotiate Nigeria unity??
Mtchew!! Bmcs are just too gullible grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preached Unity To IPOB, Supporters, Not In Nigeria – Lawyer by esnbrutality: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2021
TO BE A BMC ZOMBIE ...

FOOLISHNESS IS A PART OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
angry

DefHQ:
So he will loose his parents to negotiate Nigeria unity??
Mtchew!! Bmcs are just too gullible grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preached Unity To IPOB, Supporters, Not In Nigeria – Lawyer by nabiz(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
TO BE A BMC ZOMBIE ...

FOOLISHNESS IS A PART OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
angry

the more foolish you are the more eligible you will become lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preached Unity To IPOB, Supporters, Not In Nigeria – Lawyer by SeeThisLoser: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
nabiz:
the more foolish I am the more eligible I will become lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preached Unity To IPOB, Supporters, Not In Nigeria – Lawyer by jlinkd78(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
TO BE A ZOMBIE IS THE GREATEST DISSERVICE TO HUMANITY.

I REMEMBER WHEN THE NEWS BROKE THAT NNAMDI KANU MADE A STATEMENT TO IPOB MEMBERS ...ZOMBIES AND USELESS DSS AGENTS TALKED LIKE RABID DOGS AND OPENED NUMEROUS THREADS WITH THE SO CALLED STATEMENT.

NNAMDI KANU HAS MAINTAINED THAT NIGERIA IS A ZOO....NOBODY CAN FAULT THAT, EVEN TILL NOW.

NNAMDI KANU CALLED BUHARI A MAD MAN IN COURT ........NOBODY CAN FAULT THAT, EVEN TILL NOW.

NNAMDI KANU CALLED OUT GUMI,EL-RUFAI,PATANMI FOR BEING TERRORIST SYMPATHIZERS............NOBODY CAN FAULT THAT, EVEN TILL NOW.

NNAMDI KANU CALLED OUT THE USELESS DSS AND THEIR OTHER MILITARY FORMATIONS THAT KILL HARMLESS CIVILIANS......NOBODY CAN FAULT THAT EVEN TILL NOW.

NNAMDI KANU CALLED OUT THE USELESS JORUNALIST AND ONLINE ZOMBIES FOR SUPPORTING TERRORISM, NOW EVEN NEWSPAPERS ARE BEEN GAGGED RECKLESSLY.

NNAMDI KANU PROTECTED OUR FOREST WITH ESN AND TILL NOW SOUTH EAST IS FREE OF FULANI HERDSMEN FOOLISHNESS.

NNAMDI KANU MIGHT BE VICIOUS IN HIS SPEECHES...BUT THAT IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE ANIMALS LIKE BUHARI AND THE CABAL UNDERSTAND.

THE FOOLISH PEOPLE THAT INSULTED NNAMDI KANU , MOST ESPECIALLY FROM THE SW ARE NOW FORMING DIPLOMATIC COVER FOR SUNDAY IGBOHO...AND THE BEAUTIFUL THING IS THAT THE IGBOs ARE EVEN AGAINST SUNDAY IGBOHO'S ARREST.!!

IGBO PEOPLE KNOW YOUR TRUE ENEMIES....

I DON TALK MY OWN...

Please how can I double like this comment. Truly some comments deserve more than just a like

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preached Unity To IPOB, Supporters, Not In Nigeria – Lawyer by SeeThisLoser: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Great
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Preached Unity To IPOB, Supporters, Not In Nigeria – Lawyer by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin Nigeria is a zoo now undecided undecided undecided

Meanwhile..........

(1) (Reply)

Ipob: Gov.ikpeazu's 5k Was Collected And Yet Sit At Home / Plateau Killings: How Christian Tricycle Operator, Soldiers Rescued Us – Survivo / Uba Vows To End Killings In Anambra, Postpones Rally To Honour Akunyili, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.