Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Dey Spray You Money And You Dey Do In The Name Of The Father – Kanayo O.kanaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dey Spray You Money And You Dey Do In The Name Of The Father – Kanayo O.kanaya (1808 Views)

Watch The Video Kanayo O Kanaya And Others Celebrating Pete Edochie. / Davido To Naira Marley: "Una Dey Do Jazz, All Una Music Dey Sweet" / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dey Spray You Money And You Dey Do In The Name Of The Father – Kanayo O.kanaya by Naijabash(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2021
Kanayo O. Kanayo has reacted to video of Obi Cubana making sign of the cross while he was spraying naira notes on him.

Recall, a viral video on social media showed the moment Obi Cubana did the sign of the cross as actor Kanayo sprayed money on him.

In the video, Obi Cubana was seen sitting down as Kanayo O. Kanayo stood at his back with bundles of Naira notes.

Obi Cubana turned back and saw the actor spraying money on him and jokingly made the sign of the cross.

This happened hours after Nigerians advised against picking Kanayo O Kanayo’s money following a video of the actor talking about sacrifice.

In the video, Alex Ekubo was heard throwing shades at Kanayo, and referring to him as the father of sacrifice.

Kanayo in his reaction, agreed that he loves sacrifice, noting that without sacrifice, you are going nowhere in life.

Reacting to Obi Cubana’s action, Kanayo wrote on Instagram; >>https:///B8CZP5

Re: I Dey Spray You Money And You Dey Do In The Name Of The Father – Kanayo O.kanaya by Valuepaints20(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2021
Lol
Re: I Dey Spray You Money And You Dey Do In The Name Of The Father – Kanayo O.kanaya by jaiyeorie: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5jfNubZA1o

E Money Poco Lee Kcee Kanayo Indaboosky take Oba Anambra state for Cubana mother's burial
Re: I Dey Spray You Money And You Dey Do In The Name Of The Father – Kanayo O.kanaya by Naijabash(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
;,
Re: I Dey Spray You Money And You Dey Do In The Name Of The Father – Kanayo O.kanaya by DAMN99: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lol funny people
Re: I Dey Spray You Money And You Dey Do In The Name Of The Father – Kanayo O.kanaya by Naijabash(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
yesoo

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Michael Punch Wall Destroy Things In Biggies House See Details (video) / See Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Look Few Months After Obiano Ends Term As Governor / "Mummy What Are You Doing" - Moment Kids Interrupted Their Parent's Adult Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.