Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

"Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi (625 Views)

Autobiography Of Yellow Kid Weil / The Autobiography Of Lola By Esosa Kolawole / The Autobiography Of Lola Dideolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SilasIBB: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2021
Hello famz,
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SilasIBB: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hfd
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SilasIBB: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
CHAPTE
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SilasIBB: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
*I AM HANDSOME���*

Like I said earlier,I promise to be truthful and sincerely as possible as I can l.....Then let's face this, I was handsome, I am handsome and I shall continually be handsome in Jesus Mighty Name (Amen).
Hahahaha,���lolz. I was one of the perfect and best guy at Ife Community. Infact, I was the most happening guy back then and I had a big numbers of admirers. I have a mature stature with a cute oval face that portrayed "handsomeness" in all aspects. My small beautiful eyes were set wide apart and adorned with thin black eyelashes on the top and below the eyelids. My elegant noise and succulent lips coupled with my beautiful and well arranged sets of gap-tooth rounded off God's awesome work on my delightful face. To complete it, I also keep a stylish hair, my hair was so dark and shiny and beautiful waves adorned it. I was always on a smart low-cut.

Apart from that I took a great deal to dress myself. I made sure my underwears (singlets and shorts), clothes and socks were clean. I always left the first button of my shirts open to stylishly revealed my white singlets and I always wore a Rolex Watch on my left hand to match. And the C&C perfume I used completed the work as I carried the scents Everywhere I went. Everything about me screamed:
"Expensive!!"
"Cute!"
"Awesome!!!"

Sorry for boring you with the too much description but, relax! We're getting somewhere.

One thing many girls find it irresistible is outstanding handsomeness, neat and expensive look with matured mind. I have got all these qualities and even plus. And am sure you're not so different from every other girl. Even men too are eager to see those qualities in their woman.

Girls were dripping over me. Infact, without leaving out a single person, all my female classmates had crush on me. Joy, you can attest to it. I was handsomely handsome and they all struggled to gain my attention almost every time. I was happy with the signal and gestures I got from them and I played along exuberantly.
The SS1 girls were also in the race to win my heart, the JSS3 girls were in the quest to gain my attention. The JSS2 girls were not left out but they have the smallest numbers. Even some of the most beautiful girl from neighboring school FSP, came visiting our class just to see this Mr. Handsome that every students were talking about. Believed me Joy, it got to a point that some of my friends believed that I was using charm on girls. But Joy, you and I know so well that I can't do such things. It was just a rumour born out of jealousy by other guys.
You maybe wondering why I said all these . Listen to me Joy Peter, listen to me, this is my second Autobiography and I will like you to keep a copy of this one because you're the main subject.

"How?" You may ask.

Don't worry I will explain it soon.

Many girls were at my disposal and I played with them and walked out on them anytime I like. Don't misunderstand me Joy, I was not carnally involved with any of them. I didn't have carnal knowledge of any of THEM. AM IMMACULATE. But I and some kissed sometimes and we engaged in romantic plays. The reason was that I didn't and still don't have a carnal mind and am always working on some stories it scripts. Of all the fun I was having, no one really captured my heart as you did.

In all my adolescent years, I had been in love(infatuated) two times. The first time the obsessive feeling called LOVE happens to me was at St. Mary in SSONE. Where I fell in love with a senior girl in SS TWO. My encounter with that girl, fulera, is all detailed in my first Autobiography,"THE REAL ME." A LOVE CHRONICLE OF A TRANSFORMED JEW.

Find out from there.

TO BE CONTINUED......
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SilasIBB: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Shewrites
Oyinprince
Larrysun
Queenite
Youngzubi
Classcaptain
Davidflo
Centino
Blessedman
Angelsss
Brightsss
PamelB

Please Legends, you're welcome to this trend, point out my mistakes and errors so that your Son will improve. Especially Serah Iyare, shewrites, I will not forgive you if you don't comment.

See you guys tomorrow, thanks.
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SheWrites(f): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
SilasIBB:
Shewrites
Oyinprince
Larrysun
Queenite
Youngzubi
Classcaptain
Davidflo
Centino
Blessedman
Angelsss
Brightsss
PamelB

Please Legends, you're welcome to this trend, point out my mistakes and errors so that your Son will improve. Especially Serah Iyare, shewrites, I will not forgive you if you don't comment.

See you guys tomorrow, thanks.

Present oooo
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SheWrites(f): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hmmm... where is Joy?
Hope she gets to read this.
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SilasIBB: 5:00am On Jul 28, 2021
Yeah madam shewrites

Joy pictures is Above

She will get to read it soon

Welcome on board my mentress.

I can write better than this but this is just a kick off, I have to write about myself before thinking about others or creating enjoyable fiction. Myself first!!

Thanks for following ma
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SilasIBB: 5:21am On Jul 28, 2021
HOW I FELL FOR YOU.
YOU ARE EXCEPTIONAL!!!

Only the blind will look at you and disregard your physique, especially your delightful face. That was the center of my attraction. She is fair in complexion, she has hot a Girlshy face full of delights, Her thick eyelashes and eyelids complements her beauty. She has a long pointed noise and small lips that peck out on it's own. Furthermore, she has got a moderate assests at the compulsory angles. Whenever she smiles, her beautiful eyeballs glisttered like precious Jewel in their sockets. Joy please, just stand up and look yourself in a full length mirror and grade my description with the image you see in the mirror. It's matches you right? Good!

In conclusion, you're beautiful, very beautiful but I can't say you're extremely beautiful. That will be an overstatement. Even when I was deeply in love with you then, I knew you were not the most beautiful girl in that school. No! I didn't allow the euphoric feelings of love to clouded my sense of vision and reasoning. But I liked your innocent face, I love your boastful brains and I adorned your manners. Even though you were not the most beautiful girl among my admirers then, I just felt you were just the perfect person for me.

You were not the most beautiful but you were exceptional. I was glad and filled with contentment that I wasn't going to date a photocopy, I was going to date the original!
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SilasIBB: 6:41am On Jul 28, 2021
HOW IT ALL STARTED......

It was during the Young Talents Seminar lesson, as I wrote in the black board and turned to explain the topic "talents" you o the students my eyes occasionally collided with a particular girl who stared fastidiously at me from the seats at the middle and it was you, Joy. She has this expression of cheerfulness and eagerness all over her and she was smiling widely at me. I smiled back at her and gave her a thumb up as I sight her jolting down my very words. She look eager and ectastic and nodded approvingly and encouraging at every words that I spake. I feel in love with her spirit and manners. That was exactly how hungry and passionate I was for knowkknow during my junior secondary school days.

Fast forward, After I get seminary season,I noticed she was the last person to Leave. As I oarpar my tutorial materials into my school bag, I lifted up my head and my eyes met hers. She smiled cheerfully at me.

"Thank you sir,"

I smiled back,

"You're welcome," I replied and left the class promptly.

I never caught to know her name until the next seminary meeting. Do you still remember, Joy?

I was lecturing about the characteristics of talents on Wednesday the following week. I was stressing on a point, "Talent is transmissible from parents to children through a genestic process called chromosomes."

"Two twins should stand up," O commanded and she stood up with her twin brother, I called them out to the front view of the class. I want to illustrate my points.

"What is your name?" I asked.
" Joy Peter," She replied.
"You?" I turned to her twin.
"Joseph Peter," He replied.
I turned to Joy, " Who do you resemble among your parents?" I asked.
She told me that she resembled her mother while Joseph was their father Lookalike.
"You see," I explained. " During the fertilization of the spermatozoa and the egg, a soecspe traits is given to the child/children from those parties who were in volved in that act. That's why they resemble their parents. Hence, this is also applicable to the attitudal behavior of the kid. A child whose dad or mum is naturally comical may also grow up to become comical too and parents that has high intelligent quotient are likely to give birth to intelligent children..." I went on to explain to them in details.

The students were amazed. I could see suprises written on their faces. I was an art student so, they were completely caught off of guard by my vast knowledge of the biological reproduction system. What they didn't know was that I studied biology in S.S ONE at St. Mary and I was a straight B+ student because if so many disadvantages if not my intelligent quotient was meant to be high, higher than this.

ha n after the lesson, she delayed for awhile before she walked to where I stood parking some tutorial materials into my bag with her friends.

I raised up my head and my gaze met theirs. Her friends gestured to me toward her and looked away but she stared T me smilingly. I looked on for a while before I gave a chuckle. I gave her a thumb up and hurriedly parked my things and walked out quickly. Even then I didn't feel any incoinaincl toward you.

Joy, I can imagine when you got home, you grew yourself on the bed and sighted. The memory of that handsome CEO of Young Talents Seminar started flooding through your mind again. His scents, His looks, His speech came running back through your mind again taunting your thoughts oribabpr in a pleasant manner. You smiled,

"Gosh! He's so intelligent, so good and so handsome too. Oh God, hmm..."

Kikikikikkiki, lolz. Joyce, I can't stop smiling as I pictured out the above scene and memerized the desperate yearning of your heart and the feeling that surged through your body at that moment. Sorry fir that! But I am glad an that handsome CEO of Young Talent Seminar. Kikikikikik.

Enough of that comic relief. Am sorry if the above paragraph irritates you but the truth is that, we don't have to deny that our feelings and emotion exists but we should master them and never allow them to gain control over us.

I hope that you will learn something from them s write-ups too.

Our next encounter happened on a evening during prep. It was around 4:pm, I sat quietly on a wooden deskunder a tree in front of our class. I was watching some boys played football. You know, Joy, I really loved football. Apart from writting stories And acting, Football is one of my best hobbies. I enjoyed it more whenever I coach a team. Football is simply exciting!

I was very engrossed in watching the game. As I sat and watched, I heard someone giggles, I was distracted so I saw you with your friend Blessing, standing some metres away. U raised my eyebrows and was about to look away when you humbly lowered your head and greeted me pacifically. I mumbled something words in respond and you girls headed to the female football pitch opposite the third building located at the right hand side of the school.

After a while, I stood up and dusted my school trouser and went to join the boys on the football pitch. The labour prefect, Reuben Solomon had invited me to help the boys after my undefeatable feat and performance as a head coach at St. Mary secondary school Abejukolo Ife Omala LGA Kogi state during the FCS denominational football competition in 2018. He handed me the whistle and I divided them into two equal groups then, the real game began. I left the field without even thinking of you.
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SilasIBB: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2021
So for the mistakes

I misspell inclination, probably, And few other words in the last edition pls take notice and enjoy.

See you next.......
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SilasIBB: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2021
Mummy Shewrites please help invites your followers here, I know this story is not highly estimated but it is my first here and my life experience for that matter. After this, I promise to post mind blowing write-up that will go loud on Nairaland. Trust me mummy, Am more than this.

Meanwhile accept my friend request on Facebook, my other account was hacked.: Silas Peter
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SheWrites(f): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
SilasIBB:
Mummy Shewrites please help invites your followers here, I know this story is not highly estimated but it is my first here and my life experience for that matter. After this, I promise to post mind blowing write-up that will go loud on Nairaland. Trust me mummy, Am more than this.

Meanwhile accept my friend request on Facebook, my other account was hacked.: Silas Peter

I will check it now

1 Like

Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SilasIBB: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
SheWrites:

I will check it now

Sorry mum, I just sent it now.

Would not you help me invites you're followers, mum?
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SilasIBB: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Next update 6:00am tomorrow
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SilasIBB: 5:58am On Jul 29, 2021
IT HAPPENED SO FAST.......

It happened so fast. I fell in love with you unexpectedly and in the most outrageous way too. All my years as a relationship adviser and reseacher I have never thought this process of falling in love is so possible. The popular process of falling in love is: Love at first sight, through mutual friendship, internet interaction and family/friends arrangements.

But none of the above happened to me. I Remember vividly, Joy, as I laid down on the Iron bed with n front of my father's house. I was thinking about something when suddenly my mind shifted to you. My Video Mind switched(Imagery mind) open and your apparition beclouded my thoughts. As I pictured you out in my mind, I felt somehow funny and excited. For the first time in my life I acknowledge your beauty. I couldn't get you out of my mind through out that night. Your pictures continue to displayed in my mind till I went to bed. Your smiles were torturing me seriously. I became so excited that I didn't know when I screamed,
"Yeah!!"
However before I went to bed that night I resolved to talk to you and ask you out. Let be sincerely, it was obvious that you were giving me a green light.

The next morning, I woke up full of excitement. I quickly took my baby and dressed up for school. I took time to perfected my looks. Your pictures was systi at the back of my mind.

I had to wait till break time before I sent someone to go and call you. I was sure and confident that you would accept me because I knew you were in love with me then. Sorry.

Before then, I have weighted the possibility of how the rumours that I am dating my seminary student if you eventually accepts me. I was concerned. I thought about the vice principal administration who had so much bestowed his trust and authority on me based on my flawless outstanding record in that school. He was the patron of Young Talents Seminar. How would he felt if he finds out that am dating a seminarian? And my student for that matter? What will his reaction be? I paused for a while and shrugged it off. The reason was because I was also a student; I was not a staff. Also relationship were not scare in that school. It was rampant everywhere. Almost all the students from JSS1 to the Senior levels were into each other. The level of moral decay was high and I was glad to find a rare gem like you.

Back to business, I sent someone to called you and it took a while before you came. When you arrived, I requested we go to a secluded place to talk and you accepted but not wuthwit taking your friend happiness ene-ojo with you. I led you into the uncomplete building opposite our class and there, I toasted you. Smiles. Now take a deep breath and close your eyes for a while before reading the next episode. Don't think this is a trick to bring back your emotions but it's necessary that I write everything down.
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SilasIBB: 7:21am On Jul 29, 2021
FLASHBACK���

I am a great toaster and a love writter so, it was not hard for me to begin.

" How far?" I greeted with a warm smile, you were smiling widely.
"Fine,"
"My name is Silas Peter and am a Scriptwriter and a novelist. I think you know that?" I asked.
"Yes," You nodded approvingly.
One of the things I liked apart from your smiles was how you nodded approvingly at every word I spoke. It got to a point that I came to reasoned that you will never argued with me on any issue when we become husband and wife. Like. That dream has been aborted anyway.

So I continued,

" Well, I have something to share with you. Over these years I have known you, I have come to develop a special liking fir you. I love you and I want us to be intimate friends. I want to help you with your studies so that you can improve and help you secure a bright future," I said effortlessly .I had been a great toaster. I didn't memorized these words. It just flowed out. Whenever I opened my mouth to speak, I speak and my words were always beautiful.

" What do you have to say about that?" I asked.
"Ok," You were still smiling.
"Come on, I don't mean it that way. I want a pure relationship with youthayo devoid all forms if carnal intimacy. I wish to establish a pure relationship with you so that we can be helping each other," I explained. Favour told me that your Dad was a pastor at Deeper Life Bible Church. I still don't know how true her words is.
" I don't have anything evil in mind. Do you understand?" I asked looking searchingly into your eyes.
You nodded positively.
"So want do you have to say?" I asked, You were silent.

Silence prevailed for a while before I asked again, "Do you accept to be my girlfriend?"

You were silent.

"Come on, talk to me, Do you accept to be my girlfriend?" I asked impatiently.

I Remember you whispered something to happiness who was standing outside. You know, my hearing was not sharp so you must have assumed that I wouldn't hear you.

"Happy, what should I do now?" You asked in a small voice. I heard it but I kept staring at you. Happiness must had been evesdropping on us. I heard a voice answered from outside in a small whisper. "If you say 'Yes' now he will tell his friends that you're cheap. We don't quickly give our words to guys that way," She replied.

I stared at you. You shrugged and stamped your foot impatiently on the floor and made to go out. I stopped you and with a serious look warned you sternly.
"If you go, I will never talk to you again," I said with all seriousness and I meant it. Some seconds of silence followed. She dropped her gaze face and stared at the floor. I looked at her in anticipation.
"So, what do you say now?" I finally broke the silence," Do you accept to be my girlfriend?"

And then she rise her head full of sweet smiles and she draw out the three later words slowly from her lips.

"Y-E-S!!!"

Oh! That was one if the most happiest moment in my life. I felt fulfilled. My heart warmed up with Joy and I was extremely ectastic. But I didn't let my feelings show. If not you would have mistaken me for a very childish person. Wouldn't you?

I smiled widely,
"Thank you, I promised you that you'll not regret it but one more thing," I said.
"What?"
"I want to tell you something." I paused for a while before I continued, "You know am a public figure and I have a lot of girls dripping over me. I have over 60 Admirers in this school and many girls had asked me out but I turned them down. Now am going to cut all ties with them now because my heart has chosen you so am going to settle down with you," I went on to mention some names of the most beautiful girls in that school who are after me and you widen your eyes in suprise.
I continued,
" Am mentioning this because I want you to be aware if the sacrifice am going to make for you. Promise me that you'll not break my heart," I said softly, staring into her eyes tenderly.
"I promise," She said full of smiles. I don't know why you always smiled, you seem to be happy all the time.
I smiled too.
" One more thing," I said, "I don't want you to expect too much from me that is, in term of money and material things. That's because am a student like you and don't have a payable job at the moment. Am working with Omako Golden Movie Production and De Mogul Entertainment production but they are not working on any Movie at the moment So, I don't have money," I paused and observed you as you listened attentively.
" My mother's oerse is my sources of income. My mother bought me all these expensive clothes you see me wear, she gave me money for breakfast and even pocket money too. She even owns the phone am using," I explained. You gave a chuckle. I smiled. Even on the first day, I couldn't hide anything from you. I shamelessly told you what many Big Guys will struggled to conceal it from their girlfriends. That's because True love does not like.
"Okey," You replied.
"Do you have a phone?"
"No,"
"Are you on Facebook?" I asked.
"Yes," You replied.
"Which phone are you using then?" I probed further.
"My sister's phone,"
"Ok what is your username?"
"Joy Peter," Came the reply.
"Ok I will send you a friend request when I get home,"
"Okey"
"Thank you for your time," I said and strectched my hand for a handshake.
"Thank you too," we shook hands.
"You're welcome!"
Together, we both head out of the building and went our separate ways. That mark the beginning of my unfortunate love adventure with you, Joyce Peter
Re: "Dear Joy" An Autobiography Of Peter Silas Ajadunmi by SilasIBB: 7:23am On Jul 29, 2021
More updates Tomorrow

See you then......

Shewrites help me correct any place am lacking.

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Books Pls / Kindly Post Anything Relating To The Titile Of This Story "just A Drink" / What Is Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.