Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) (43992 Views)

Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Umueri Update (Photos ) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City / Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
m

3 Likes

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by frankzone: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
This is commendable... but we can still do better sha...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Greet
Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by vasel15: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
post=103932878:
Governor Obiano's Narratives of Excellence: Focus on the Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport, Umueri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRLM37RwcqY

1 Control tower, 2 Apron and taxi ways

Why are they rushing this work, it takes alot of time. To finish an airport, I don't understand this hurry hurry before you know it they would do nonsense
Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by NnamdiN: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Aesthetics no follow sha.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
vasel15:

Why are they rushing this work, it takes alot of time. To finish an airport, I don't understand this hurry hurry before you know it they would do nonsense

You can't satisfy human beings, when the project is slow people will complain, when they are fast people will also complain, Bros
reputable international construction companies are handling the project.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by vasel15: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
post=103942030:

You can't satisfy human beings, when the project is slow people will complain, when they are fast people will also complain, Bros
reputable international construction companies are handling the project.

Dude I know what obiano is doing he wants to commission it before he leaves, we must do what is right so it won't become another Nigerian project and I hate hearing the word cargo airport, we need some great as igbos, something massive because anambra is the heart of igbo land, I just want us to get it right and I don't celebrate nonsense, we have seen airports in other parts of the world

5 Likes

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by EMMY76: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
This really very impressive buhari's govt would have borrowed $1b from China to execute this type of project.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Lamasta(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nice one from Obiano. Valentine Ozigbo will continue from where he stops

Valentine ko Easter ni grin

5 Likes

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by TimeTraveller: 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Oshodi Transport Interchange fine pass this warehouse.
Why be say everything for Southeast just ugly, bikonu?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Racoon:
To think that this a state sponsored project tells a lot of what can be done when a people become determined to achieve whatever they wish to achieve.
But seriously, is this really that good?
Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Impressive...

Anambra is literally flying in all sectors, while Imo state is still humping around aimlessly claiming to be "the center of flexing"!

Leadership truly differs and matters! tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Ofodirinwa: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
look great!
Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by kense88: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
post=103933317:
Power house, fire house, water station and toll gate
lalasticlala
my brother take it easy ooh. Before buhari will send dss to arrest you
Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Sunkyapogee(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
This would be head quarters for drugs smuggling.
Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
This would be head quarters for drugs smuggling.

Really??! You mean like MM Airport in Lagos??!...

3 Likes

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by olawonder(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by VillageHead: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
This is good!

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
olawonder:

China Amaka!
What is China business with Anambra Airport
Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by GrandZadok(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Job well done
Not the one in Abia State taking over 6years struggling to build a center table/fly over
Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by mekussa(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
If only they would do the greenery aspect before they launch it

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by hisgrace090: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Oshodi Transport Interchange fine pass this warehouse.
Why be say everything for Southeast just ugly, bikonu?

Mine observation too.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
Considering how useless Nigerian governors are, i commend the governor for the effort put in so far.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Kimjongun: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by princeakino(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
But wait ooo, so na still this Airport ongoing project that Obi Cubana's men private jets landed on the day of his mother's funeral Is yes then " Money breaks Protocols" Money is Good

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Nuelito: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Sterope(f): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
This is very impressive, if only they can replace this federal government.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Sincinnati: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
post=103932980:
More from terminal building
My guy, na like this the ceiling go day?

Them no go cover those rods on top?

And the roads are dusty.

Please more work should go into aesthetics and also make sure that customer services should are top notch.

To me overall quality of work, aesthetics and customer services na im matter most.

Kudos for the one wey for ground already.
Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
I hope these kidnappers, won't turn this airport into a death trap, like they did to asaba airport.
Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by Goldbw122(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
I just love the airport so nice I hope they have great services...
Re: Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic) / Lady Knocked Down By A Hit & Run Driver In Abuja. Do You Know Her? (Pics) / 2 Jets Stolen At Lagos Airport: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.