Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] (2511 Views)

Wike: I Warned You – Eze Tells Atiku, PDP After Court Judgement / You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by mocey: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2021
I have been telling Igbos to leave Ijaws alone and they refuse now I hope you see your lives now? just like as I have always predicted the Ijaws are not ready for freedom, their envy and hate for the Igbo man's is their issue and I have written about this telling Ijaws not to Compare themselves to Igbos

To Igbos screaming unity with Ijaws shebi una see una life, I was listening to asari dokubo and he said what caused disagreement between him and Kanu is because he told Kanu he wants Igbos/Biafrans to use election and remove the Fulanis to get Biafra, lol. Is asari OK in the head? you want to use election and remove Fulanis, did he not see what they did to his brother Goodluck Jonathan They are Ijaws I warned you all they can never be trusted and you heard it straight from the mouth of the chief traitor himself Edwin Clark, I told you people already about Ijaws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O9I-T28J1k

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-igbos-i-warned-you-about-ijaws
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by mocey: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
leave ijaws alone and let us form our biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by Sufferingboy(f): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Fozapi you crase?

So far I know about 4 monickers wey you dey use.

Wetin you see for Ijaw people body.........

You are even making Ijaws look like demi gods or super-humans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by mocey: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Fozapi you crase?

So far I know about 4 monickers wey you dey use.

Wetin you see for Ijaw people body.........

You are even making Ijaws look like demi gods or super-humans.

just shut up,i am not fozapi and i am real and not dull like you fools dat keep talking about south south,many of you are not ready for biafra,leave those tribes alone we dont need them

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by tutudesz: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
mocey:
leave ijaws alone and let us form our biafra
Serioiously again undecided Another day another Ijaw topic, hopefully you will break your record of two topic yesterday undecided
Your obsession with Ijaw will kill you very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by KillMNKnow(f): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
wink

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by tutudesz: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
mocey:

just shut up,i am not fozapi and i am real and not dull like you fools dat keep talking about south south,many of you are not ready for biafra,leave those tribes alone we dont need them
ThEGodFaThEr104, mocey, fozapi different account from one useless animal
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by Sufferingboy(f): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
Which offence Ijaws commit again?

Tutudesz,Igbos na Ijaw husband.Everyday na una matter them dey discuss.

Richmond500
Phijo
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by Sufferingboy(f): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
tutudesz:

ThEGodFaThEr104, mocey, fozapi different account from one useless animal

Tranquility360
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by tutudesz: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
mocey:
I have been telling Igbos to leave Ijaws alone and they refuse now I hope you see your lives now? just like as I have always predicted the Ijaws are not ready for freedom, their envy and hate for the Igbo man's is their issue and I have written about this telling Ijaws not to Compare themselves to Igbos

To Igbos screaming unity with Ijaws shebi una see una life, I was listening to asari dokubo and he said what caused disagreement between him and Kanu is because he told Kanu he wants Igbos/Biafrans to use election and remove the Fulanis to get Biafra, lol. Is asari OK in the head? you want to use election and remove Fulanis, did he not see what they did to his brother Goodluck Jonathan They are Ijaws I warned you all they can never be trusted and you heard it straight from the mouth of the chief traitor himself Edwin Clark, I told you people already about Ijaws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O9I-T28J1k

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-igbos-i-warned-you-about-ijaws

ThEGodFaThEr104, mocey, fozapi Sorry you lost your girlfriend to one small Ijaw boy, I know it very painful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by mocey: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
tutudesz:

Serioiously again undecided Another day another Ijaw topic, hopefully you will break your record of two topic yesterday undecided
Your obsession with Ijaw will kill you very soon

i am just starting i need to educate igbos that are still waiting for ijaws,we need to move on
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by mocey: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:
wink

fulani boy leave
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by tutudesz: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Tranquility360
Serioiously 4 different account shocked
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by Sufferingboy(f): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
mocey:

U nor well, I am not even Ijaw.But the way you dey hype Ijaws dey funny to me.
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by mocey: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
tutudesz:

ThEGodFaThEr104, mocey, fozapi Sorry you lost your girlfriend to one small Ijaw boy, I know it very painful

i wont go low like you,i am just educating my people..leave ijaws alone..look at yorubas they dont need anybody...igbos leave ijaws alone,we can biafra with 5 states,we want igbo only biafra
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by Sufferingboy(f): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
tutudesz:

The guy matter tire me self.
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by tutudesz: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
mocey:

i am just starting i need to educate igbos that are still waiting for ijaws,we need to move on
Waiting for Ijaw Support grin yesterday you said we are the ones blocking you from getting biafra and Ibos are waiting for Ijaws Support grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by mocey: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
tutudesz:

yes na me be everyone,you think we are all jobless like you,i have only one account
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by mocey: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sufferingboy:

U nor well, I am not even Ijaw.But the way you dey hype Ijaws dey funny to me.

i am not hyping ijaws i am exposing ijaws,i have exposed their hypocrisy more than anyone on nairaland
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by mocey: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
tutudesz:

Waiting for Ijaw Support grin yesterday you said we are the ones blocking you from getting biafra and Ibos are waiting for Ijaws Support grin

not me,igbos not me,i have already started an awareness campaign,we must move forward,no more waiting
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by tutudesz: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
mocey:

i wont go low like you,i am just educating my people..leave ijaws alone..look at yorubas they dont need anybody...igbos leave ijaws alone,we can biafra with 5 states,we want igbo only biafra
You can't go any lower than this undecided you need to practice what you preach 1st and leave Ijaw people alone undecided You have different account just for Ijaw issues.
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by mocey: 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
tutudesz:

You can't go any lower than this undecided you need to practice what you preach 1st and leave Ijaw people alone undecided You have different account just for Ijaw issues.

do you even read..i wont stop with the ijaw matter until my people know the truth,they should leave ijaws alone,we can go around ijaws,we have other tribes in the niger delta
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by tutudesz: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
mocey:

yes na me be everyone,you think we are all jobless like you,i have only one account
Shut up, all your those accounts have similar writing style undecided only a jobless person will create different account
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by tutudesz: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
mocey:

not me,igbos not me,i have already started an awareness campaign,we must move forward,no more waiting
Channel this energy into something useful
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by tutudesz: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
mocey:

do you even read..i wont stop with the ijaw matter until my people know the truth,they should leave ijaws alone,we can go around ijaws,we have other tribes in the niger delta
You won't stop with Ijaw matter undecided Than Ijaw matter will kill you undecided
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by mocey: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
tutudesz:

Shut up, all your those accounts have similar writing style undecided only a jobless person will create different account

because i copy from the site to post mumu
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by mocey: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
tutudesz:

You won't stop with Ijaw matter undecided Than Ijaw matter will kill you undecided

no man i wont stop,i just discovered an ijaw page where i can get things to post so my igbos can understand that ijaws are not ready for freedom..leave them
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by tutudesz: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
mocey:

no man i wont stop,i just discovered an ijaw page where i can get things to post so my igbos can understand that ijaws are not ready for freedom..leave them
Focus this energy on Ibo freedom
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by tutudesz: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
mocey:

because i copy from the site to post mumu
Shut up

Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by Rugaria: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Clark is from Delta State, what does he know?
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by mocey: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Rugaria:
Clark is from Delta State, what does he know?

i really dont know much about that traitor
Re: Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] by mocey: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
tutudesz:

Focus this energy on Ibo freedom

it is called multitasking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imagine A Governor Candidate From The East Contesting Election In The West. / Atiku Votes At PDP Convention, Says Let's Rescue Nigeria. Pictures / Biafra On Total And Complete Lockdown For Nnamdi Kanu 16/02/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.