Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

“Where Were You When I Was In Pains?” Tonto Dikeh Questioned Her Advisers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Where Were You When I Was In Pains?” Tonto Dikeh Questioned Her Advisers (487 Views)

Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police / Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Where Were You When I Was In Pains?” Tonto Dikeh Questioned Her Advisers by Niece: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh who recently found love again as been on the news as she flaunt her new relationship on the internet.

Concerned fans who did not find it healthy for her relationship sent her messages advising her to keep her love life away from the public eyes.

The mother of one did not take it kindly with her advisers. Rather than heed to their advice, she went hard on them as she questioned their whereabouts when she was in pain.

Penning downing her message, she wrote on her insta story;
“Dear advisers pls kindly get out of my Dm so I can see my Business Dms to respond to!!!
How you all gonno turn motivational speakers now but was absent during the Pain..
It’s the AUDACITY FOR ME”.

https://.com/where-were-you-when-i-was-in-pains-tonto-dikeh-questioned-her-advisers/

lalasticlala

Re: “Where Were You When I Was In Pains?” Tonto Dikeh Questioned Her Advisers by donbachi(m): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
U done find love,give it ur all and stop shading ur ex husband.
Re: “Where Were You When I Was In Pains?” Tonto Dikeh Questioned Her Advisers by Massiveglory: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
When u do same things , same ways, you will likely end up in same results.
Re: “Where Were You When I Was In Pains?” Tonto Dikeh Questioned Her Advisers by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
If you know how difficult it is to give and accept love after being divorced or separated you would be happy for tonto.. every action and reaction just feels like dejavu..
Re: “Where Were You When I Was In Pains?” Tonto Dikeh Questioned Her Advisers by NaBanga: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Has she issued an apology to all the young girls and single mothers she misled? undecided
Re: “Where Were You When I Was In Pains?” Tonto Dikeh Questioned Her Advisers by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
You were in pains, did you tell anyone or speak out when Churchill mum was beating you and even pushed you down the stairs?

How do you want us to react? after all, wen the going was good then, did you tell us?

Pls stop this media hype and do something with your life, every woman get better men too beside dem and stop this biko.....
Your time don pass, it's Nengi, Dorothy, Erica, Destiny etiko, etc, time!
Re: “Where Were You When I Was In Pains?” Tonto Dikeh Questioned Her Advisers by MiztaPepperoni(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
How this news take concern politics both home and abroad
Re: “Where Were You When I Was In Pains?” Tonto Dikeh Questioned Her Advisers by BKayy: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
So feminism is a way of women in agony showing their pains.
Wow. It is now clearer

Only God knows what Saphiere and FutureIsFemale are going through

(1) (Reply)

PDP National Vice Chairmen Demand Prince Uche Secondus Resignation As Chairman / Emulate Buhari, Tinubu - Vanguard Tells Nigerians / Gov. Sanwo-olu Approves Multi-million Naira LTV 8 Face-lift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.