Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) (64220 Views)

Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt / Ghana Immigration Arrests Chioma Sabina, Nigerian For Human Trafficking / Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by anambraamaka: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
CHIOMA AFAM. Even their Women are not left behind. This is how Obi Cubana made his wealth. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

You are very dumb onye ara
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by Gfskw: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Jesus
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
End of the road for the beautiful drug peddler disguising as "Amina"

But let's face the fact, the North are the highest abusers of illicit drugs.

Imagine "Amina" trying to smuggle a total of 296,000 tablets of Diazepam and Exol-5 to them in Gombe.... That tells you how the Northerners don't joke with this illicit drugs.
Nonsense assertion, always trying to use ethnic bias making statement. What of all those people being caught at MMIA and other southern states?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
I pray they don't hand her over to Sharia court for the 2nd offence.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by ohiMuk: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sebastine1994:
This war on drug should end. it makes no sense.

Let me explain. People desire the forbidden, its human nature.

During prohibition, Al capone became the richest man in America because there was a demand for alcohol because it was forbidden. people ended up in jail unnecessarily. alcohol became expensive and all

Our Muslim brothers hide to fvck,drink beer, urinate. everything na forbidden for Islam, that is why the men cannot last 2 minutes in bed

today alcohol is legal, people no longer desire it. they want drug that is illegal.

once we legalize drugs watch how they would crave for something else. it's simply human nature.

People smoke cigarettes even with all the warning on the label. if you criminalize it, it would just become more expensive. just look at tramadol

some people just wish they weren't born, they want to stay stoned forever, leave them be.

moreso we need to reduce our population

Why are you fighting with your brain, is never a force to comment on a post
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by Almaigaa: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
anambraamaka:

You are very dumb onye ara

Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
katekemi664:
Come and steal the 100k.
Olodo

Don’t say I did not warn you o.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
katekemi664:
Who even called you on this job? You that I’m sure that you can’t even take care of your biological kids yourself how much more doing it for a token. You can’t do it for 1million meaning we should pay you 2m to take care of twins. The weed you’re smoking is expired. If you don’t get out of here now

I would not even do it for any amount. Goodluck and God bless all mothers.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by Ziggy007(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Na dem
Their women they disguise as Islamic maidens.
Their men also disguise as herdsmen to perpetrate evil.

Shameless people worse than criminals.

angry
stop tribalism and focus on humanity!! slowpoke
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Na dem
Their women they disguise as Islamic maidens.
Their men also disguise as herdsmen to perpetrate evil.

Shameless people worse than criminals.

angry
Bro Dix is too harsh, so na only Igbo's de commit all d crimes in Nigeria?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
Deal gone wrong
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by tunjiajayi: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
Polynek:

I didn't say that they are the only criminals in Nigeria.
But they are the most prominent in every type of crime and criminality.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
tunjiajayi:

I didn't say that they are the only criminals in Nigeria.
But they are the most prominent in every type of crime and criminality.
If u said it Dix way, I wouldn't hv quoted you, pls reduce your hatred towards Igbo's every tribe commits crime
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by tunjiajayi: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
Polynek:
If u said it Dix way, I wouldn't hv quoted you, pls reduce your hatred towards Igbo's every tribe commits crime
I don't hate Igbos, but I dislike yamrees.
Clear now?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by Polynek(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
tunjiajayi:

I don't hate Igbos, but I dislike yamrees.
Clear now?
which 1 is Yamrees?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by Maximar: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
I stand to be corrected, but diazapem and extol-5 are not banned substances
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by tunjiajayi: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Polynek:
which 1 is Yamrees?

Ipob kind of Igbo.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by Polynek(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
tunjiajayi:

Ipob kind of Igbo.
Okay ok, issorite the reason 4 ur hatred is best known to you
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by tunjiajayi: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Polynek:
Okay ok, issorite the reason 4 ur hatred is best known to you

Yeah right.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by sirwhyteB(m): 12:54am On Jul 22, 2021
Salamaleikum
Allahuakubar!

Ewo nwannem nwaanyị ọ ka isi je!

Ike Mbute sometimes na abụ kwa ike mbibi.

Mana anyị ga na agba mbọ!
Ka ọ dị godu
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by ArewaFanatic(m): 2:07am On Jul 22, 2021
In 2014, the former president of Israel said of his country: "The Israeli society is sick, and it is our duty to cure that illness". Reading the venom emerging from my fellow countrymen and giving ears to the ludicrous conspiracy theories that are widely believed, the boogeyman politics that plays out in every discussion, I can only say this - my society is fervently ill. And curing it is a daunting task that someone or some group must make efforts at achieving.

"Either we reach that precipice and retrace our steps or we perish" - Adamu Kyuka Usman
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by kwalakwala123(f): 3:23am On Jul 22, 2021
Duru9:
Northerners consume drugs a lot

Young lady bye bye

Easterners are known for pushing drug all over the world.... Are they not aware of consequences of drugs deals
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by kwalakwala123(f): 3:30am On Jul 22, 2021
Polynek:

Truth is bitter.... Some igbo are also boko haram members but their people don't see any thing wrong with it.... Their problems is herdsmen and Buhari
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by Polynek(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2021
kwalakwala123:

Truth is bitter.... Some igbo are also boko haram members but their people don't see any thing wrong with it.... Their problems is herdsmen and Buhari
I don't know where all Dix hatred is coming from cry
Re: NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) by Umaruxoxo(m): 6:43am On Jul 22, 2021
22 ?she looks 35

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel / Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.