Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike (1858 Views)

Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled / Face Of The Woman Who Lured Namdi Kanu To Brazil / President Buhari Urges Caution On ECOWAS Common Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by KillMNKnow(f): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
six psychological tendencies that exacerbate intertribal conflict. First, human tribes are tribalistic, favoring Us over Them. Second, tribes have genuine disagreements about how societies should be organized, emphasizing, to different extents, the rights of individuals versus the greater good of the group. Tribal values also differ along other dimensions, such as the role of honor in prescribing responses to threats. Third, tribes have distinctive moral commitments, typically religious ones, whereby moral authority is vested in local individuals, texts, traditions, and deities that other groups don’t recognize as authoritative. Fourth, tribes, like the individuals within them, are prone to biased fairness, allowing group-level self-interest to distort their sense of justice. Fifth, tribal beliefs are easily biased. Biased beliefs arise from simple self-interest, but also from more complex social dynamics. Once a belief becomes a cultural identity badge, it can perpetuate itself, even as it undermines the tribe’s interests. Finally, the way we process information about social events can cause us to underestimate the harm we cause others, leading to the escalation of conflict.

People who think with their epidermis or their Instruments or their clan are the problem to begin with. One does not banish this specter by invoking it. If I would not vote against someone on the grounds of 'race' or 'gender' alone, then by the exact same token I would not cast a vote in his or her favor for the identical reason. Yet see how this obvious question makes fairly intelligent people say the most alarmingly stupid things.

1 Like

Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by KillMNKnow(f): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
wink

1 Like

Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by KillMNKnow(f): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
smiley
Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by Nwodosis(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Op, you won't get me again!
Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by jlinkd78(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
Noted

1 Like

Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by KillMNKnow(f): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nwodosis:
okay then
Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by KillMNKnow(f): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
jlinkd78:
Noted
glad
Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by Daniel058(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:
six psychological tendencies that exacerbate intertribal conflict. First, human tribes are tribalistic, favoring Us over Them. Second, tribes have genuine disagreements about how societies should be organized, emphasizing, to different extents, the rights of individuals versus the greater good of the group. Tribal values also differ along other dimensions, such as the role of honor in prescribing responses to threats. Third, tribes have distinctive moral commitments, typically religious ones, whereby moral authority is vested in local individuals, texts, traditions, and deities that other groups don’t recognize as authoritative. Fourth, tribes, like the individuals within them, are prone to biased fairness, allowing group-level self-interest to distort their sense of justice. Fifth, tribal beliefs are easily biased. Biased beliefs arise from simple self-interest, but also from more complex social dynamics. Once a belief becomes a cultural identity badge, it can perpetuate itself, even as it undermines the tribe’s interests. Finally, the way we process information about social events can cause us to underestimate the harm we cause others, leading to the escalation of conflict.

People who think with their epidermis or their Instruments or their clan are the problem to begin with. One does not banish this specter by invoking it. If I would not vote against someone on the grounds of 'race' or 'gender' alone, then by the exact same token I would not cast a vote in his or her favor for the identical reason. Yet see how this obvious question makes fairly intelligent people say the most alarmingly stupid things.

This Op is a hypocrites ,all nairanders knw that. from his moniker to 99% of his comment

2 Likes

Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by KillMNKnow(f): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
Daniel058:

This Op is a hypocrites ,all nairanders knw that. from his moniker to 99% of his comment
the message not the messenger
Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by Janicex: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
The fool got me grin
Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by Samunique(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
I laugh grin
Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by KillMNKnow(f): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Janicex:
The fool got me grin
grin
Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by KillMNKnow(f): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Samunique:
I laugh grin
cheesy
Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by vedaxcool(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin grin grin the use of tribalism to defend criminality is the most banal form of idiocy that seeks to undermine law enforcement.

1 Like

Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by KillMNKnow(f): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin the use of tribalism to defend criminality is the most banal form of idiocy that seeks to undermine law enforcement.
so true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by NengiWIDEtoto: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
#strip ighohoho and cownu naked on the streets of daura.
Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by KillMNKnow(f): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
#strip ighohoho and cownu naked on the streets of daura.
Nope maybe inside black sites.. which they'll be transferred soon
Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by NengiWIDEtoto: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Nope maybe inside black sites.. which they'll be transferred soon
before transferring them, they should be paraded on the streets with chains tied to them.

1 Like

Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by KillMNKnow(f): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
before transferring them, they should be paraded on the streets with chains tied to them.
okay
Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by Militant30: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
R
Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by jamesversion: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nwodosis:

Lolz. The OP is a fraudster!!! grin

1 Like

Re: FG Exercise Caution On Igboho And Namdi Kanu" Says Wike by KillMNKnow(f): 5:29am On Jul 22, 2021
1132tw:
[s][/s]
what

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Disgrace Nigerian Government Officials In New York, USA / Just In: APGA In Trouble As New Anambra LGA Results Drop / Northerner:why I Rejected 15k To Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.