Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

K - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / K (1131 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple / A Very Competent Graphic Artist Is Urgently Needed To Complete A Task (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K by Napolito: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: K by shawante(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bros make e no go be whinning o grin
Re: K by Napolito: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
shawante:
Bros make e no go be whinning o grin
no b so boss
Re: K by Olayinkasamuel1: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Napolito:
no b so boss
how?
Re: K by chiefibeto: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
I'm actually seeking appointment date with the polish embassy, to get call through to them is not an easy task, but it is achievable( call them unrelentless) .. If u are able to book the appointment on my behalf, d 40k is yours

Means of appointment booking is strictly by calling.. No email allowed or text messages.

Help a brother

Thursday 8:55 am to like 11:20am.

The earlier the better
Re: K by Gorillakiller25: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
chiefibeto:
I'm actually seeking appointment date with the polish embassy, to get call through to them is not an easy task, but it is achievable( call them unrelentless) .. If u are able to book the appointment on my behalf, d 40k is yours

Means of appointment booking is strictly by calling.. No email allowed or text messages.

Help a brother
So evebody gets the 40k

The earlier the better
Re: K by podium(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
I am in.. were is the no to call! And how do I book the appointment on ur behalf
Re: K by Reasonwithme2(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
chiefibeto:

Help a brother

The earlier the better

I'm in. So what next
Re: K by DaCharis2016: 5:41am On Jul 22, 2021
I'm interested if only u can pay in the cash into an escrow account for transparency.
Re: K by VTJN(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2021
Napolito:
Will you be less busy on Thursday morning?

Have at least #100 airtime and also at least 100mb data ?

Then u are qualified for the task..

Chat me up 0 8 1 4 7 6 1 0 5 6 1
You have the luxury time to come online but you don't have the time to book a lifetime appointment that will take you to your Eldorado and possibly turn your life around

Please don't take advantage of unemployed Nigerians

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

NJFP Second Batch Posting To Host Organisation Commences / Standard Charterd And Assess Bank Are Collecting Cv In Abj. / Celtel Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.