Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Cum Inside (+18) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cum Inside (+18) (2769 Views)

... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cum Inside (+18) by OfficialEdimalo: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cum Inside

Copyright ©️ O.A Edimalo, 2021.
This work is copyright. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any part may be reproduced, copied, scanned, stored in a retrieval system, recorded or transmitted in any form, or by any means, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

Email: officialedimalo@gmail.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/officialedimalo/
Instagram: @oaedimalo
WattPad: @oaedimalo

Re: Cum Inside (+18) by OfficialEdimalo: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
PROLOGUE

"Ouch! You're sweet. I love this" she moaned as I penetrated from behind.
I pulled her hair backward and bleeped her aggressively as the kitchen sink shook and a glass cup fell and broke.

Catch up with the full gist... wink

Follow The thread to get notifications when I drop new episodes.
Re: Cum Inside (+18) by OfficialEdimalo: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Keep the follow coming....
Re: Cum Inside (+18) by FansOfEdimalo: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Cum Inside (+18) by OfficialEdimalo: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Part 1.

So that Sunday, I was in Lagos. I drove to Bade's. Estate at Surulere to visit him. Thou, I called him earlier that I will be coming to see him since it's been a while we've seen each other.

Fast forward, I got to his estate and drove in. Packed my car and went straight to his door.

I pushed the doorbell and in few seconds, the door was partly opened and a young lady wrapped in a white towel peeped.

"Good afternoon", she greeted politely.

"How're you?" I asked swinging my keys.

"I'm fine"

"Is Bade in?"

"No he just stepped out. He announced he's expecting a Visitor before leaving, he promised to be here shortly". She said honestly.

"Oh... That's fine" I sighed.

"You can come in", she uttered as she opens the door wide and I walked in.

The room was cold as the A.C was on. At the corner of the room were a mop and a bucket with soapy water.

"You can have a sit," she said and I walked to the couch and sat.

Then she went in and came back with a bottle of chilled wine and a glass and served it on the table in front of me.

"Wow... thank you", I said honestly.

"You're welcome", she smiled.

She walked towards the bucket and the mop, picked them up and she mopped the tiled floor. Noticed she was mopping before I came in.

I picked my phone and put a call through to Bade.

"Howfar, where you dey Nah. I dey your house?"
('Hey. Where're you. I'm at your house' in Nigerian pidgin English)

"Abeg no vex, I just sharply comot, give me some time. I go soon come"
(I'm sorry don't be annoyed, I will be with you shortly)

"Alaye... like how many minutes?"
(Dude... Like how many minutes?)

"Like one-hour abeg, Nah urgent business I go do"
(Like one hour please, I went for an urgent business)

"One hour? If you no meet me, e go be next time be that"
(If you don't meet me, I will see you next time)

"My sister go entertain you Nah, make I call her make she serve you better food".

(My sister will entertain you, let me call her to serve you nice food)

"Ogbeni, No worry she dey entertain me already. Shaaa do come back"
(Don't worry Mr. Man, she's already entertaining me. Just hurry up)

" Oyah Nah, I go join you soon"
(Ok, I will be with you shortly)

I sighed and hanged up.

"Hope you're enjoying yourself?" She asked.

"Yes, sure", I grinned.

"What's your name," I asked as I dipped the glass of wine.

"I'm Adesewa". She responded.

"Wow, beautiful name", I said honestly.

"Thank you so much" She grinned.

She walked through the passage with the mop and the bucket as her butt quivers in the towel.

"Bleep!" I thought while focused on her butt.

A few moments later, she walked in with a plate of fried rice and served me.

"Wow, thank you. You're taking care of me".

"It's my pleasure, you're welcome" she grinned.

She turned and...WTF!

She missed her steps, fell to the ground, and screamed as the towel strips revealing her butt.

"Hey, so sorry". I rushed her in shock and help her get up feeling less remorse for seeing her naked as my dick was erected and trembles in my closet.

She hurriedly picked her towel stood up and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Thank you so much", she said awkwardly but stood still in front of me as I held her arm.

"Hope you're not hurt?"

"Slightly, my left knee aches".

"So sorry about that". I said concernedly as I massage her left knee and she whimpers.

I massaged towards her laps and she reverts down a bit wondering if she might resist but she didn't. Rather, she placed her hands on my back and whimpered.

I massaged above her knee again and this time, towards her pussy as I stood up gently And rubbed around her waist.

To me surprised, she reciprocated. My dick hunts so hard this time and was revealed through my shape.

She looks into my eyes feeling dirty already. She massaged my head and dragged it down to my lips and gently towards my dick and she felt the erectness and was surprised. I winked.

"I think we're going too far", she pushed me and walked out leaving me wanting more of it with my dick so erect as it trembles.

....tbc

Re: Cum Inside (+18) by cokhale(m): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
OfficialEdimalo:
Episode 1.

So that Sunday, I was in Lagos. I drove to Bade's. Estate at Surulere to visit him. Thou, I called him earlier that I will be coming to see him since it's been a while we've seen each other.

Fast forward, I got to his estate and drove in. Packed my car and went straight to his door.

I pushed the doorbell and in few seconds, the door was partly opened and a young lady wrapped in a white towel peeped.

"Good afternoon", she greeted politely.

"How're you?" I asked swinging my keys.

"I'm fine"

"Is Bade in?"

"No he just stepped out. He announced he's expecting a Visitor before leaving, he promised to be here shortly". She said honestly.

"Oh... That's fine" I sighed.

"You can come in", she uttered as she opens the door wide and I walked in.

The room was cold as the A.C was on. At the corner of the room were a mop and a bucket with soapy water.

"You can have a sit," she said and I walked to the couch and sat.

Then she went in and came back with a bottle of chilled wine and a glass and served it on the table in front of me.

"Wow... thank you", I said honestly.

"You're welcome", she smiled.

She walked towards the bucket and the mop, picked them up and she mopped the tiled floor. Noticed she was mopping before I came in.

I picked my phone and put a call through to Bade.

"Howfar, where you dey Nah. I dey your house?"
('Hey. Where're you. I'm at your house' in Nigerian pidgin English)

"Abeg no vex, I just sharply comot, give me some time. I go soon come"
(I'm sorry don't be annoyed, I will be with you shortly)

"Alaye... like how many minutes?"
(Dude... Like how many minutes?)

"Like one-hour abeg, Nah urgent business I go do"
(Like one hour please, I went for an urgent business)

"One hour? If you no meet me, e go be next time be that"
(If you don't meet me, I will see you next time)

"My sister go entertain you Nah, make I call her make she serve you better food".

(My sister will entertain you, let me call her to serve you nice food)

"Ogbeni, No worry she dey entertain me already. Shaaa do come back"
(Don't worry Mr. Man, she's already entertaining me. Just hurry up)

" Oyah Nah, I go join you soon"
(Ok, I will be with you shortly)

I sighed and hanged up.

"Hope you're enjoying yourself?" She asked.

"Yes, sure", I grinned.

"What's your name," I asked as I dipped the glass of wine.

"I'm Adesewa". She responded.

"Wow, beautiful name", I said honestly.

"Thank you so much" She grinned.

She walked through the passage with the mop and the bucket as her butt quivers in the towel.

"Bleep!" I thought while focused on her butt.

A few moments later, she walked in with a plate of fried rice and served me.

"Wow, thank you. You're taking care of me".

"It's my pleasure, you're welcome" she grinned.

She turned and...WTF!

She missed her steps, fell to the ground, and screamed as the towel strips revealing her butt.

"Hey, so sorry". I rushed her in shock and help her get up feeling less remorse for seeing her naked as my dick was erected and trembles in my closet.

She hurriedly picked her towel stood up and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Thank you so much", she said awkwardly but stood still in front of me as I held her arm.

"Hope you're not hurt?"

"Slightly, my left knee aches".

"So sorry about that". I said concernedly as I massage her left knee and she whimpers.

I massaged towards her laps and she reverts down a bit wondering if she might resist but she didn't. Rather, she placed her hands on my back and whimpered.

I massaged above her knee again and this time, towards her pussy as I stood up gently And rubbed around her waist.

To me surprised, she reciprocated. My dick hunts so hard this time and was revealed through my shape.

She looks into my eyes feeling dirty already. She massaged my head and dragged it down to my lips and gently towards my dick and she felt the erectness and was surprised. I winked.

"I think we're going too far", she pushed me and walked out leaving me wanting more of it with my dick so erect as it trembles.

....tbc
The.
Temptation
Re: Cum Inside (+18) by OfficialEdimalo: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
cokhale:

The.
Temptation
grin Episode 2 soon drop
Re: Cum Inside (+18) by OfficialEdimalo: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Keep Reading
Re: Cum Inside (+18) by OfficialEdimalo: 8:13am On Jul 22, 2021
Good morning y'all
Re: Cum Inside (+18) by OfficialEdimalo: 8:14am On Jul 22, 2021
Good morning y'all smiley
Re: Cum Inside (+18) by OfficialEdimalo: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2021
Keep Reading.
Re: Cum Inside (+18) by devilmaycry1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
keep it up
Re: Cum Inside (+18) by OfficialEdimalo: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2021
devilmaycry1:
keep it up

Thanks bravo smiley
Re: Cum Inside (+18) by OfficialEdimalo: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2021
Part 2

"C'mon.. I hope you're fine now", I asked remorsefully

"I'm better", she said as she walks away with her butt trembling as it reveals slightly.
I was so tensed as I tuck my dick in between my laps to make it relax.

I felt so remorse about what happened and walked towards the passage to apologize for the wrong move. She was standing at the kitchen door along the passage, held the door with her left hand.
She looked at me straight in the eyes and held my left hand.

"Sorry about that", I said in panic as I don't want Bade to know to know about what happened.

"Why that... C'mon", I'm not offended", she grinned as she thread her left hands down towards my dick and her right hand on my shoulder.

"I want you to Bleep me", she mumbled and planted a kiss as we locked lips.

I was already having it. I smooched her so and dragged her down to the sink. She unbuckled my belt and pulled down my trouser. Brought out my cock and straight down to her mouth as she sucked gently. I thrust gently as I groaned.

I packed her hair backward as she rubbed my balls softly and my feet stretched.

She stood up and her towel stripped... I turned and bend her towards the sink and she held it firmly.
I penetrated her wet pussy from behind as she moaned.

"Aaawwch! Bleep!"

I went deep and thrust gently as I groaned. Her pussy clots around my dick and the feeling was out of the world.

"Bleep me daddy!", She moaned as I thrust her aggressively and smacked her so hard and spread her legs while on motion as I fasten my thrust.

She roared and I dragged her towards the wall as a glass fell off the sink and broke but we ignored. With my dick in her breathing pussy, she held the wall and I fasten my thrust and groaned so hard.

"Daddy you're sweet... Don't stopped fucking me!" She roared looking backward as my dick thrust in her pussy and she bite her lips in feeling the dick right inside her.

I felt my sperm coming then I paused and kissed her from behind as she held twisted.

Once again, I bang her so hard and she moaned lustily.

"Tatatatatatatatatata", my dick thrust in her pussy.
"Ouch ouch ouch ouch", she moaned.

Oh Shit! I exclaimed as I'm about to orgasm.
I pulled out quickly, stroke my dick and directed my thick cum on the floor as I groaned lustily.

"Feels so good", I mumbled.

She rested her chest on the sink, feeling so weak.

"What's up, where's the way to the bathroom", I asked with my dick swinging as it loses erection.

She stood up weakly as she walked out to show me and I followed.
We both washed up quickly and she goes back to clean up my sperm and picked up the pieces of the broken glass and make everywhere tidy again.

Fast forward, Bade came back and we exchanged pleasantries. And talked for a while before we both went out to the nearest bar to have some drinks....

..... End

Nairaland: OfficialEdimailo
Blog: edimalohub..com

Read all my humorous works.
Thanks and God bless.
I'm sending love.
Your favourite,
O.A Edimalo
officialedimalo@gmail.com
Re: Cum Inside (+18) by OfficialEdimalo: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Read
Re: Cum Inside (+18) by kingofcasting(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
undecided mtschew
Re: Cum Inside (+18) by judinho07(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
...4 ur platic mind u bleep bade sisther chop e food nd drink/flexing wa e carry go flex as e come back....kwantinue...!!!?

(1) (Reply)

V - Monologues Nigeria / "12 Best Selling Books Now In Nigeria" / Half Of A Rising Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.