Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi (1252 Views)

See How Native Doctor Duped People Of Spiritual Ponzi Scheme In Ibadan / Advice: I Want To Change My Signature Of Over 15 Years / Woman Electrocuted In Ebonyi State (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi by emmavictory: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Kelvin Chimaobi Emmanuel AKA Kel Armstrong Amobi is an internet fraudster and a well known scammer who fled from Abakaliki to Abuja in the month of April earlier this year. He started by frustrating his boss Mr Obaco by burning down his car and duping him just because of his level of greed and not even mindful of the way the boss has been so nice to Him which the whole residents of Udemuzua street, Abakaliki of Ebonyi State knew of.

As if that was not enough, he proceeded by connecting himself to a man of God named Dr Okey Zoe of Zoe generation int'l ministries and introduced a fake money earning platform called Ashmancash which he used to dupe people connected to Dr Zoe of over 15 million naira using "Ponzi scheme". Kel Armstrong ran away to Abuja with money from a lot of poor people who thought they could earn more by investing In his scam business, he even duped a disabled widow named Mrs Chioma Egwu of over 500 thousand Naira and her 3 children are presently out of school.

He fled to Abuja in the month of April and presently scams people on Facebook by posting a fake Google business which so many of his friends on Facebook have fallen victims to, he also has so many fake facebook accounts that claim his business is genuine and he blocks anyone who questions the integrity of his mischevious and swindle Ponzi schemes.

Please guys be warned and beware of this Fraudster whose facebook username is"Kel Armstrong Amobi", a manhunt is on for him by residents of Ebonyi State which he scammed and please share so that more people won't fall victims to his business tricks

Below are his pictures just to identity the fraudster in case he attempts to defraud more people

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi by marshalldgreat(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi by temitope27(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
That's igbos for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi by Iamorinaemi: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
What a fake scammer, he ran with millions of naira earlier this year. God would punish him for everything he has done
Re: How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi by fourboys: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
embarassed
Re: How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi by cybersoldiers: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
temitope27:
That's igbos for u

Come here and see for yourself, all the Yoruba's here are all scammers.

I mean international scammers.

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2021
Hmmmm, things dey happen ooo

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi by KelTruths: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Just because I’m exposing their fake prophet OC Benjamin his goons are all over the internet writing poor stories like this about me. Lol.

If you people like, write that I scammed a dead person, I will keep on exposing the fake prophecies and staged miracles of OC Benjamin.

Below is my Facebook link where you will get to know the truth about what’s happening.

https://www.facebook.com/amobi.keil
Re: How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi by Xycinews(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Anyways, I don't believe this lame story without any Proof. Where is the site link because it's not seen.

I can get up to create any story about someone and have people believe me. This story isn't complete.
Re: How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi by Danisaint112(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
People should be careful of people they deal with online. Anybody can be anything. I almost got scammed by a guy who promised to give me a phone when I was really really broke.

He took his grace for me to spot him. Dude was trying to rip me off when I was left with almost nothing. People are wicked. Thank God for where I am today.

For those who want to purchase a tokunbo car, learn how you can do so today.

A WhatsApp training will be held today by 7:00 PM revealing the info on how an expert car dealer revealed how he import clean Tokunbo cars from the U.S and Canada, while saving atleast N500,000 naira on each car purchase.

You can visit the link in my signature to discover how to join the group...

(1) (Reply)

Underwear Showing / Please help a brother on NIN modification / Our Short Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.