Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,887 members, 7,863,025 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Information On Stockbroking Ph - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Information On Stockbroking Ph (770 Views)

Stockbroking Recruitment / Stockbroking Jobs And Career Opportunities Ibtc Chartered Bank Plc / Vacancies In A Stockbroking Firm In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information On Stockbroking Ph by vivian11: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2007
hi
pls can any one give me useful information on where to register to become a chartered stock broker in portharcourt. i mean where to register for the exams in portharcourt.

i would also welcome answers through my email or phone -08036134137      mykle20@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Information On Stockbroking Ph by babarash(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2007
Sorry, I don't think they ve any office in PH, the below information would be an assistance.
you can call their No or mail them

Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers.

Stock Exchange House, Level 15, 2/4 Customs Street, Lagos

Telephone: 2663146, 2663921, 2661049

Fax: 2660986

E-mail: cis@nova.net.ng

PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION STUDENTS: To qualify for registration as a student member, a candidate must have a minimum of first degree, HND, or equivalent qualification.

A candidate must have two referees, who are full members of the Institute (Fellow/Associate). The processing of application may be delayed if referee(s) have not paid their current annual subscription/dues

Candidates seeking registration as a student will be required to pay an application fee of N5,000 in addition to the annual subscription of N5,000. Bank draft should be made payable to “Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers” and crossed. Application fee is payable at point of collecting the application form while the subscription must accompany the completed form.

Photocopies of qualifications claimed, birth certificate and detailed curriculum vitae must be attached to the application.

All documents attached in support of the application must be duly certified as true copies of the original documents by one of the referees. The referee certifying the documents must quote his membership number immediately after his signature and affix his membership seal.

Six passport photographs duly endorsed by one of the referees must be submitted with the completed application form. The six colour passport photographs must have white background.

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Making Some Cash?it's Easy And Affordable, No Tricks, No Gimicks / Starcomms Or Multilinks / Got Appointment Letter From Oceanic Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.