Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Sure Fix Match On Friday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure Fix Match On Friday (692 Views)

Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 / Little Boy Celebrates Goal While Watching Match On TV, Got People Laughing / Help Me With Fix Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure Fix Match On Friday by Thompz43(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
I have a sure source for fix match that I will like few people to join me on friday

The payment is 40k, I need 5 people with 5k each to complete the purchase, I will give out the source information to go check it out

Re: Sure Fix Match On Friday by Darrels: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2021
interested
Re: Sure Fix Match On Friday by FabfunkiGA: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2021
Interested
Re: Sure Fix Match On Friday by Emmyfranko(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Thompz43:
I have a sure source for fix match that I will like few people to join me on friday

The payment is 40k, I need 5 people with 5k each to complete the purchase, I will give out the source information to go check it out
I am very much interested, but how do we contact each other and form a group if possible.
Re: Sure Fix Match On Friday by Thompz43(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
Emmyfranko:
I am very much interested, but how do we contact each other and form a group if possible.

Chat up 08105995321
Re: Sure Fix Match On Friday by Emmyfranko(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
[quote author=Thompz43 post=103977431]

Chat up 08105995321[/quote

OK bro
Re: Sure Fix Match On Friday by Patrickker(m): 3:09am On Jul 23, 2021
I am interested too
Re: Sure Fix Match On Friday by imagrg(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Premium tears loading...
Re: Sure Fix Match On Friday by LOGICALKEN: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Everything edited.
Those people shouting “interested”. I bet my balls, u gonna regret it
Re: Sure Fix Match On Friday by EndSARS77: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
All these people that claim to have fixed match, they used to behave somehow. There was this guy I met on livescore.cz from either Uganda, Kenya or one of these african countries. He first gave me correct score of 2-0 (from Ukraine league) and it worked. I didn't play it because the odds were too low at 6 or 7 odds (that is, too low for somebody I did not know before for that matter). It was supposed to be a pay after win fixed match, so he started asking me for "his payment" after this. He started messing with my head by telling me how afraid I was to take risks and how I did not trust him or his predictions. I challenged him on this issue, that it is possible he sent different correct scores to different clients for the same match. That it is possible I happened to be among the lucky people, that received the 2-0 prediction. Guess what? I was right all along - his next fixed match was a disaster. He gave me correct score of 4-0 that Al Ahly would win. He also told me to use my "life savings" to place this bet on Ah Ahly. He pretended to be angry, when I told him I placed the bet with only N2,000 naira (instead of listening to his advice to use as much money as possible). Being the safe gambler that I was, I didn't bet on the 4-0 correct score he gave me - instead I bet that Al Ahly would win by 4 or more goals in the -0:3 handicap market @ 10 odds to win N20,000. At the end, Al Ahly drew 1-1 and he blocked me on Whatsapp. So please OP, where is your bet slip ID for your winnings of N3.8 million naira? That Banger TV +18 poster you added to the screenshot, is covering much of the bet slip ID. Please provide it for us on nairaland, so we can know your winnings were not photoshopped

(1) (Reply)

MESSI V RONALDO: Which Of These Names Do You Consider To Be The Most Hilarious? / Barca Transfer News Updates: Staying, Going, Gone! / Man Burns His Man UTD Jersey. Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.