Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why You Have Not Been Making Sales Via Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Have Not Been Making Sales Via Facebook (182 Views)

This Is How I Have Been Making 4k Daily On Binance For 3 Months Now / How I Have Been Making Money On Youtube Through A British Advertising Media Comp / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Have Not Been Making Sales Via Facebook by Zirco(m): 12:03am On Jul 22, 2021
So you have been trying to sell and promote your affiliate product on facebook and there seems to be no results and you have completely ruled out facebook from your marketing strategy?

Wait brother sabinus before you take that decisions. I want you to read this through.

Reason why you aren't making sales via facebook not just as an affilate marketer but as an entrepreneur :

1. Messy profile photo /Bio: Before continuing this take a look at your facebook profile picture. Does it depict what you preach or claim to do? You need to understand that this Prospect know you not from Adam and the only impression they have about you is what they see online. You cant be selling a wealth product and your pics is looking like someone who will die if not given urgent 2k in 30mins nor can you be selling a fitness product and look like a God forbid.

So go back and edit that your bio to match what you do. Enter studio and snap a good picture no be you suffer pass.

2. Targeting /Joining the wrong facebook groups : You sell a fitness program course and you are marketing in a betting group? Nkechi slap yourself!!!!. you can't be selling a wealth product in a dating group and expect sales. Those guys in that group didn't tell you they are looking for ways to make money. They are finding love (I am single and searching by the way�). And the list goes on and on. If you really want to sell via Facebook groups then exit all non related ones and pay attention to where your prospects are.

3.Inablity to engage in post : It is called a social media app for a purpose. When you make a post and you get a comment, stop forming too big to reply you are not Bezos yet neither did you pay $28m to be in space for 11mins. Engaging in such conversation help to build a social relationship with your prospects. When I post on facebook and I get comment, what I do is I send a DM with a format like this "Hello x you recently Commented on one of my post at Y Group, hope you got value? " from there I build a connection that ultimately results in sales.

4.Inconsistency: so you post on Facebook today and wait till your village people give you the go ahead in 4 weeks time before you post again? Oya come and kneel down here.

How would you build the KLT principle if you only show up once in a while? How will your name ring a bell in their ears? No long talk make it aleast an habit to post minimum 4 out of 7 days a week.

5. Sounding too salesy : OK fine I know the main aim is to make sales but Sister bisola calm down, you don't need to sound too serious while making sales. One thing a client can easily detect is if you are being too desperate or not. So while trying to promote your products take some time out to at least once in a while crack a little joke. No be you Kill Jesus neither are you Judas Iscariot offspring

So there you have it guys. Go back to the table and refocus, re-strategize and relaunch I strongly believe if you take all this into consideration, I see no reason you won't be making sales via facebook.

PS: my offer for affilate /intending affilates 90% ready.
Anticipate ���

(1) (Reply)

Contact Leading Suppliers To Purchase Coated Abrasive Products And Safety Equipm / Want A Lagoon Front Property ? Look No Further, Lepia Town, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos. / Dangote Cement Posts Resilient Performance In First Half 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.