Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

How Can I Solve Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Solve Depression (452 Views)

How Do I Solve My Hard Water Problem In Lagos?? Help!! / Guys How Can I Solve This Persisting Case Of Seizure And Muscular Contraction? / Drop A Suggestion On How To Solve The NMA Vs Johesu Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Solve Depression by Coded78: 12:11am On Jul 22, 2021
I'm full of depression,

I'm full of confusion,

I don't know what to do
I'm lonely

Since 4 years now I have been sick I stay at a place I don't go out.
I'm full of bitterness.
I have gone for medical check-up, but they found out nothing.

My time is wasting.

Because of stress of thinking, I have developed ulcer,

I don't know what to do again
I have gone for many deliverance but nothing changes,
I'm thinking of commiting suicide,but I'm afraid of what will happen after it.

I don't know how to stop over thinking.
I have been looking for online business to do , maybe it will help me from over thinking,but I found none,

I have decided to voiced out .......

Please how do I found over thinking
How do I stop depression.
I don't know if I start taking sleeping drugs , will it help me from depression.
I'm tired
I'm just 19 yrs
But I'm really suffering, beyond my age.

Will sleeping pills help me ?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Solve Depression by Christistruth00: 12:31am On Jul 22, 2021
Coded78:
I'm full of depression,

I'm full of confusion,

I don't know what to do
I'm lonely

Since 4 years now I have been sick I stay at a place I don't go out.
I'm full of bitterness.
I have gone for medical check-up, but they found out nothing.

My time is wasting.

Because of stress of thinking, I have developed ulcer,

I don't know what to do again
I have gone for many deliverance but nothing changes,
I'm thinking of commiting suicide,but I'm afraid of what will happen after it.

I don't know how to stop over thinking.
I have been looking for online business to do , maybe it will help me from over thinking,but I found none,

I have decided to voiced out .......

Please how do I found over thinking
How do I stop depression.
I don't know if I start taking sleeping drugs , will it help me from depression.
I'm tired
I'm just 19 yrs

The more you pray to Jesus and read your Bible everyday the less you Worry the Power of God takes control

Download Worship music and some books of the Bible on your phone and play it overnight when you Sleep

Your mind can only handle one thought at a time listening to Worship music will Counter negative thoughts

Also develop a hobby where you use your hands a lot like fine Art or farming as it engages the mind positively and is very therapeutic

You may need to be very watchful of your environment and type of friends

It is in environment of much negative rituals or Cult type activities that such often happens and your Spirit is not in agreement with it

You need to develop a good prayer and Worship routine

Everyday Bible Study and Worship will drive away the negative thinking

If you can be reading at least 5 Chapters of the Bible Everyday you will be fine

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Solve Depression by r4bbit: 1:07am On Jul 22, 2021
First thing you need to hear is that You are very brave to come out and seek friendly advice it is a clean sign of maturity,So You cannot giveUp,you shouldn't because you are much more better than you realize. They are other people who might be going through alot of bad experiences As You... But I tell you nigga- no Matter how life knocks you down,promise you will get back on your feet 10X Stronger....

It is the African way,its the spirit of Our forefathers they don't give up. so you can't.
No body can tell you the truth better than yourself, but incase you need to hear from someone else.then yes "You have to delete that depression from your system "
Look for anything that makes you happy anything at all ,and do it. It's one of the best way to reduce stress.
Do some exercise and meditation....
Then think of a clear plan of what you want to do. Then ask questions on how to achieve it.
There are people here on nairaland who will gladly help you overcome your problem so don't worry..

We got you bruh!!

Re: How Can I Solve Depression by iamtardey: 1:29am On Jul 22, 2021
Drink two bottle of kunu everyday.
Re: How Can I Solve Depression by optionalY09: 4:12am On Jul 22, 2021
Avoid alcohol and sex.
If you’re associated to any believe system try’s to research more about it, that is if you believe in the bible read it daily

Try to put yourself around people who value you, won’t talk down on you or whine you, eat healthy, importantly eat more nuts and fruits.

Get exercise, listen to yoga sounds to help you get some sleep
Re: How Can I Solve Depression by Coded78: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2021
Christistruth00:

The more you pray to Jesus and read your Bible everyday the less you Worry the Power of God takes control

Download Worship music and some books of the Bible on your phone and play it overnight when you Sleep

Your mind can only handle one thought at a time listening to Worship music will Counter negative thoughts

Also develop a hobby where you use your hands a lot like fine Art or farming as it engages the mind positively and is very therapeutic

You may need to be very watchful of your environment and type of friends

It is in environment of much negative rituals or Cult type activities that such often happens and your Spirit is not in agreement with it

You need to develop a good prayer and Worship routine

Everyday Bible Study and Worship will drive away the negative thinking

If you can be reading at least 5 Chapters of the Bible Everyday you will be fine

Thank you very much
I will try what u said

1 Like

Re: How Can I Solve Depression by Coded78: 6:38am On Jul 22, 2021
optionalY09:
Avoid alcohol and sex.
If you’re associated to any believe system try’s to research more about it, that is if you believe in the bible read it daily

Try to put yourself around people who value you, won’t talk down on you or whine you, eat healthy, importantly eat more nuts and fruits.

Get exercise, listen to yoga sounds to help you get some sleep

Thanks
Re: How Can I Solve Depression by Coded78: 6:41am On Jul 22, 2021
r4bbit:
First thing you need to hear is that You are very brave to come out and seek friendly advice it is a clean sign of maturity,So You cannot giveUp,you shouldn't because you are much more better than you realize. They are other people who might be going through alot of bad experiences As You... But I tell you nigga- no Matter how life knocks you down,promise you will get back on your feet 10X Stronger....

It is the African way,its the spirit of Our forefathers they don't give up. so you can't.
No body can tell you the truth better than yourself, but incase you need to hear from someone else.then yes "You have to delete that depression from your system "
Look for anything that makes you happy anything at all ,and do it. It's one of the best way to reduce stress.
Do some exercise and meditation....
Then think of a clear plan of what you want to do. Then ask questions on how to achieve it.
There are people here on nairaland who will gladly help you overcome your problem so don't worry..

We got you bruh!!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Solve Depression by elizabethbrown: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2021
Coded78:
I'm full of depression,

I'm full of confusion,

I don't know what to do
I'm lonely
I'm just 19 yrs

In this modern world, so many people are gone through deep depression due to so many reason. I wants to share some simple tips.

1. Avoid people …good starting point !

2. Deep breathing - that means breathing in through your nose as much as you can - holding your breath as long as you can then slowly breathing out through your mouth Drinking water is also very important

3. Regular exercise, keeping a disciplined sleep time, spirituality and medication .

Last One is NEVER ...EVER.... Use Sleeping Pills....This will only makes you to addicated on sleeping Pills. So please avoid to use Sleeping Pills.
Re: How Can I Solve Depression by Christistruth00: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2021
Coded78:

Thank you very much
I will try what u said

May Jesus give you all his Peace,Grace and Joy and Protect you

Amen
Re: How Can I Solve Depression by r4bbit: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Coded78:

Thanks
you are welcome bro, stay strong
Re: How Can I Solve Depression by r4bbit: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Coded78:

Thanks
you are welcome bro, stay strong

(1) (Reply)

Anambara PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo Loses Father / 5 Herbs And Spices To Help You Get Pregnant Fast / The Verified State Of Ochanja Market Roundabout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.