Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Make $25-$35 On Facebook (social Media Jobs That Really Pays) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make $25-$35 On Facebook (social Media Jobs That Really Pays) (281 Views)

PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria / 7 Emerging Tech Jobs That Are Going To Pay Well In 2019 / Five Jobs That Will Be Extinct By 2028 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make $25-$35 On Facebook (social Media Jobs That Really Pays) by Dailyhustle01: 4:31am On Jul 22, 2021
Did you know you can get paid to spend time on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube?��

I know it's surprising though, I stumbled upon a site I have been using to receive some commissions with social media. So, I decided to share it here as I have also helped some of my friends make some funds with this.��
Anyway let me talk about how it works��

As you know business of all sizes are getting a presence on social media sites right now. Think of many business profiles you have seen on Facebook and Twitter ranging from the big brands like Cocacola down to your local hardware stores. Every business is trying to get attention on social media sites and get more fans, likes, tweets and followers. All of these takes time, knowledge and persistence which many business owners do not have the time for because they are busy with their day to day running of their business.�� So they are outsourcing all of these work on their social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter to other people just like you. They are paying people just like you as much as $25 to $35 per hour to do simple task such as posting Facebook status update, uploading videos to YouTube, twitting special offers and promotion, commenting and liking YouTube videos and many more easy social media jobs.�� �You don't even need any experience, just a knowledge of how to use social media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. You get paid directly to your bank at the end of each week. You can watch this free video on how to get you started with easy social media jobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brp9uGSm9BQ

(1) (Reply)

Van Sales Reps’ Recruitment @ Ketu, Ikorodu And Axis / Experienced Sales Officer At Cloud Bank. / CoinTERRA.io Review To Know If It Is Legit Or A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.