Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,982 members, 7,952,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Tether Investments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tether Investments (284 Views)

How To Exchange Tether Trc20 (usdt) To Alipay Cny ( Rmb ) / Make Cool Money With Tether Investments By Earning 5% Weekly. / Free To Top- Up Your Epay Account Via Tether/ Bank Wire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tether Investments by Binancepro: 5:33am On Jul 22, 2021
So many have been confused on which business to invest in as there are so many scammers. The truth is that life is all about risk and one cannot because of scammers stop to look for opportunities. I take time to scrutinise any business I come across to make sure they are legit before talking about it. One of the real business I have seen that would help the youths of our time is "tether investments". It is a stable coin popularly known as USDT and has a platform designed for investors who are paid weekly return of 5%. It might not be much but it can be a passive income unlike scammers that would promise you heaven and earth only to scam you.
You can also make your cool money by referring your friends but make sure you teach them how to buy USDT and do the investment themselves.

The link to the great platform is

https://tetherinvestments.com

I only share legit platforms here.
TESTED AND TRUSTED����

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Bank More Useless Than Firstbank? / How Do I Fund My Web Money Account? / IPOB Condemns Frequent Sit-at-home Days In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.