Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Help Right Now! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Right Now! (789 Views)

Protest Massively Going On In Ughelli, Delta state Right Now / Happening Right Now!! Ikotun Under Siege By 1milliion Boys / Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Right Now! by Denez: 6:25am On Jul 22, 2021
Please, this is very urgent. I will appreciate all the inputs before i go berserk. I am sorry if i am not at the right section.
Nairalanders, like we know, the Nigerian soldiers are no longer what they used to be. Yes! I am calling them out for a positive change. In recent times they have been known for all sorts of human abuse, intimidation, harassment, injustice etc. The dignity, the pride, the love, trust, honesty, strength, faith are all gone. Wicked and evil politicians of Nigeria have infested the army. Some people will still argue there are still the good ones but i haven't heard or met any. In fact there is this incident, an extrajudicial killing anyway that i personally had to swore and curse them. Many Nigerians have done same out of anger or whatever and i believe the so-called good ones will be spared from the wrath of nature.

Our only daughter in the family of nine guys is about to get married. Guess what? It is to an army officer. Of all the men in Nigeria? This bloody institution again? I don't care if he's good or not. Our parents are the type that don't interfere in your choice of spouse. I feel betrayed! I feel pierced! Somebody is just lucky that i am not in Nigeria. How is this going to happen?! I am going to stand in a way of a friend who finds stupid love in the armed forces of Nigeria. Let alone a beloved sister. It won't happen! I am sorry, it is not selfishness but you can still call it whatever you want.

The army guy himself dared me and asked that i do my worse. I honestly do not want to proceed with what's on my mind cos i am considering my sister's emotions... How do i handle this situation cos i really want to deal with this young man. I will be reading. Thanks as you make your inputs.
Re: Help Right Now! by ford101: 6:31am On Jul 22, 2021
What are you even saying.
Re: Help Right Now! by nyiamfrank: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Help Right Now! by Denez: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
ford101:
What are you even saying.
Please, i am not joking here. What part do you not understand?
Re: Help Right Now! by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Talk to your parents so that the marriage can be stopped. If you all speak in one voice against it, the marriage will not stand. I feel decent ladies are not supposed to mingle with army folks, but if your sister is not a decent lady, then allow her marry the man. Whatever the case, do not involve violence. If at the end of the day, your entire family accept it, then allow peace reign and accept it as well.
Denez:
Please, this is very urgent. I will appreciate all the inputs before i go berserk. I am sorry if i am not at the right section.
Nairalanders, like we know, the Nigerian soldiers are no longer what they used to be. Yes! I am calling them out for a positive change. In recent times they have been known for all sorts of human abuse, intimidation, harassment, injustice etc. The dignity, the pride, the love, trust, honesty, strength, faith are all gone. Wicked and evil politicians of Nigeria have infested the army. Some people will still argue there are still the good ones but i haven't heard or met any. In fact there is this incident, an extrajudicial killing anyway that i personally have to swore and curse them. Many Nigerians have done same out of anger or whatever and i believe the so-called good ones will be spared from the wrath of nature.

Our only daughter in the family of nine guys is about to get married. Guess what? It is to an army officer. Of all the men in Nigeria? This bloody institution again? I don't care if he's good or not. Our parents are the type that don't interfere in your choice of spouse. I feel betrayed! I feel pierced! Somebody is just lucky that i am not in Nigeria. How is this going to happen?! I am going to stand in a way of a friend who finds stupid love in the armed forces of Nigeria. Let alone a beloved sister. It won't happen! I am sorry, it is not selfishness but you can still call it whatever you want.

The army guy himself dared me and asked that i do my worse. I honestly do not want to proceed with what's on my mind cos i am considering my sister's emotions... How do i handle this situation cos i really want to deal with this young man. I will be reading. Thanks as you make your inputs.
Re: Help Right Now! by Denez: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Talk to your parents so that the marriage can be stopped. If you all speak in one voice against it, the marriage will not stand. I feel decent ladies are not supposed to mingle with army folks, but if your sister is not a decent lady, then allow her marry the man. Whatever the case, do not involve violence. If at the end of the day, your entire family accept it, then allow peace reign and accept it as well.
Parents chose not to involve in their kids choice of partners. They've raised us well to know what we want, make life decisions and know what is good as adults... Seems they met at the Uni, i don't care. Expecting the young man to at least convince or prove to be different but lo! i was dealing with an arrogant being. Perhaps, a god because he bears arms. I am not a violent person but i regret my conversations with him. I am boiling. Nah! I won't accept it. Will definitely going to set him up.
Re: Help Right Now! by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Don't set him up, just withdraw. Your sister will regret it though, just accept her when she returns in future hurting.
Denez:

Parents chose not to involve in their kids choice of partners. They've raised us well to know what we want, make life decisions and know what is good as adults... Seems they met at the Uni, i don't care. Expecting the young man to at least convince or prove to be different but lo! i was dealing with an arrogant being. Perhaps, a god because he bears arms. I am not a violent person but i regret my conversations with him. I am boiling. Nah! I won't accept it. Will definitely going to set him up.
Re: Help Right Now! by 4reala(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
You can only appeal to the conscience of your sister to see reasons with you. And if she refuses, the you have no option than to allow her be and wish her well

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Behind The Arrest Of Obi Cubana / 5 Reasons Why The Killers Of Deborah Should Be Killed In Sharee'ah / Delta State Former Commissioner For Environment Sued For Alleged Sexual Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.