Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall (1328 Views)

GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine / Funny Gee, Comedian Takes Selfie At Accident Scene After Surviving (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall by Sundaland: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2021
Instagram user who loved hiking and posing for risky photographs plunged to her death while taking selfies at the edge of a waterfall in Hong Kong.

Sofia Cheung, 32, slipped and plummeted off the Tsing Dai stream in Tuen Mun, near the district of Yuen Long. She was active on Instagram earlier that day before she set off with three of her friends for a day trip to the scenic nature area of Ha Pak Lai.

Cheung was known for sharing daring shots in beautiful places on her Instagram page, hike.sofi.

Read more at the source

https://dailypostngr.com/2021/07/28535/

Re: Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall by Sundaland: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2021
Terrible!
Re: Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall by Iyiataata92: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2021
Her followers she was trying to impress will just type RIP for her and life goes on.

Clout chasing killed her, just like it has killed a lot of girls. Sorry for the family.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall by Mokason288(m): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall by Bornsinner7: 7:00am On Jul 22, 2021
Crazy!!

We keep hearing death stories like this and these white folks never learn..
Re: Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall by tillaman(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2021
Take a selfie
Take a pose
Re: Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall by temitope27(m): 7:05am On Jul 22, 2021
Greet Jesus for me when u reach there
Re: Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall by Iceclan(m): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2021
Great things require great sacrifice, but I can't die trying to impress other people. That can never be me....
R. I. P
Re: Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall by lkillbrokehoes: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2021
All these Asians and American girls with their weird and risky adventures just for clout sake.

this is something I know Nigerian girls will never do in there life, Nigerian girls love attention and clout but their madness never reach that level.

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall by illicit(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2021
undecided
Re: Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall by donbachi(m): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2021
Crab say.." Wen play done reach to carry hand go back,sey him no dey".
Re: Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall by skywalker240(m): 7:37am On Jul 22, 2021
All this slay queens sef undecided

Re: Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2021
Old news
Re: Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2021
The future is FEMALE grin grin
Re: Instagram Star Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie At A Waterfall by offset67(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2021
I

DON'T

GIVE

A

F
U
C
K

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Adorable Photos Of New Housemate, Jackie B And Her Son / EFCC Invades Comedian"de-general's" House And Assaults Him / Korra Obidi’s Backside Accidentally Grabs During Dance At The Gym: Man Screams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.