Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point (28366 Views)

Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead / Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom / Six Policemen, Four Civilians Killed In Lagos’ Bloody Week Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by ProudImolite: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Hmm igbos
We dey play with you?

3 Likes

Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by ProudImolite: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
All this blood thirsty terrorists and their sponsors will soon meet their Waterloo, I swear by Allah .
Allah means ground in Igbo language. So you and your whatever should go to the ground

3 Likes

Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by anigbajumo(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2021
Money100:
If you are loosing money in sport bet and want a system that works then join us today and earn big daily.We buy our games from a trusted and reliable source and give to our members,members only have to pay a small commission of just N2500 AFTER EVERY WIN.

We deal on only on accurate 2 ODDS

IF YOU are interested contact us here on whatsapp: 08154543683

Go sell it papa house and use the money to stake hugely and win, this is Golden advice for u so that u can hit big. Only a f**l will fall for this scam again
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by DukeJoe17: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2021
EXLOVER:
Karma awaits any policeman that have killed an innocent soul,

Those ones that have accused the innocent and taken them to jail just because of selfish interest, Karma awaits them too.

Those ones that have bullied the innocents, Karma awaits them too.

He who killed the inncent by gun shall die by gun too.

If you're a bad policeman reading this, Karma awaits you too.

This i have seen.

Karma is not for police alone.
Stop greasing your hypocritical life
Karma will not fear you either lol.
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by FreeIgbos: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2021
faceland:

The police (especially at the South are thugs), which is why killing them is a bad idea. They either quit and become criminals, or they start their own extrajudicial killings. You know how soldiers would wipeout a town if one of them is killed and the killers are not presented?

You're sick! What utter bollocks are you yapping here??

Over 20 policemen were killed in Zamfara, many soldiers have lost their lives in different parts of the North, so I ask you, how many towns have been wiped out in the North?

A military aircraft was even shot down a few days ago which must have cost a lot of money, why is the village where it happened not levelled yet?

You must be a mad man to have uttered this rubbish.

SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by ZhiosonWind: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2021
UGM
UNGUN KNOWN MEN
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by King3urna(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
All this blood thirsty terrorists and their sponsors will soon meet their Waterloo, I swear by Allah .

Which allah the one that has left your generations to die of hunger and sickness ogbeni go rest biko if your daddy na police for that side better make una call am come back now

2 Likes

Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by faceland: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You're sick! What utter bollocks are you yapping here??

Over 20 policemen were killed in Zamfara, many soldiers have lost their lives in different parts of the North (erased and are currently inhabitable), so I ask you, how many towns have been wiped out in the North?

A military aircraft was even shot down a few days ago which must have cost a lot of money, why is the village where it happened not levelled yet?

You must be a mad man to have uttered this rubbish.

SMH.

Don't be afraid, I know you live there. I did not endures wiping out towns, that is cowardly. By the way, lots of villages have been wipeout by unknown gunmen in the North. I am sure lots of suspects has already been killed without being sentenced to death by a judge in the North and South. Just pointing out the inevitable if the insecurity continues.

Let me just say, as a poor male, you don't want to be in a town when military and terrorist are fighting.

We can't say because something is fearful we would not talk about it, then how the foooq are we going to find a solution to it.
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by Christistruth00: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Since Nnamdi Kanu is now in the custody of DSS, maybe Buhari sent these ones.

IPOB are carrying out Kanu’s orders

Kanu’s orders to IPOB to kill Police are all over YouTube
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by FirstProphet: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2021
post=103960053:

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's death will be brutal.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our relative Miracle Nwobodo's mothe and the mothers of all innocent girls beheaded and murdered cried and refused to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Who says God doesn't answer prayers?!
Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor and all the end of terrorists and and troublemakersin our nation coming to pass.

That is why they say they live in a zoo!
Say no more.
get a job and stop shaming yourself all over nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by EXLOVER(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2021
DukeJoe17:

Karma is not for police alone.
Stop greasing your hypocritical life
Karma will not fear you either lol.
If you're a Police or the son of a policeman, Karma awaits una.

2 Likes

Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by FirstProphet: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2021
History555:
13 police officers killed in zamfara. Thread still on page one, 9 days after even mannabbq did not comment.

6 officers killed in enugu. Thread already in page 3 in less than one hour, even mannbbq has posted his usual rubbish.

I wonder why Nigerians are so obsessed with anything that involves lgbos. This must be inferiority complex at work.
you mean the most hated nairalander.

you can see how he writes long epistles, at their BMC camp the zombies show their oga their daily posts, longer posts earn extra cash.

2 Likes

Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by chrismastre5(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Sincinnati:
If these killings are being perpetrated by IPOB or it’s ESN wing, I have nothing to say than they deserve whatever the Armed Forces serve them back.

Although it’s yet to be determined with concrete evidence that IPOB and ESN is behind the attacks, but they’ve as well, failed as a group in denying the allegations that they’re the ones carrying out these attacks.

And if these killings continue to go on without IPOB proving not to be behind it, I would wish they’re punished severely in anyway possible for all these shameful attacks on security agencies in the East.

Igboland must not turn to Northern Nigeria where there’s no single sanctity for human lives.
We cannot cut off our nose to spite our face, that’s unheard foolishness.
stop speaking from both sides of your mouth, just make the accusation outrightly your not the first neither will you be last to accuse them. all I know is that you don't know is IPOB or ESN so how will actually know who the army is bringing what you said they are bringing to?
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by iLegendd(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2021
You voted for Buhari and you want peace? No, I haven't seen a demon that likes peace — it's all about soaking baboon in blood and bodybag.
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by ostartruth: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2021
The south, especially the South East and South South, should not jubilate over this killing of police men. It could be the first phase of Fulani genocide plan. You can imagine a time when there will be attack on unarmed citizens and there is no ESN to help, no police and Amotekun.
Then our jubilation will turn to trepidation.
These killings may not be entirely the handiwork of ESN as most people believed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by Theunbothered: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2021
faceland:
I asked myself; "what is the bad news today?" and Nairaland didn't disappoint.

If you notice, it was after that EndSars riot that Easterners started ambushing police. Only 20 rifles was missing and that region is in trouble. Before it's single shut pump action.

I recommend all police should go through combat training again, because they are used to facing unarmed civilians and are not ready for urban warfare.

People smuggle guns around Nigeria all the time, from cultists to militants.
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by sirwhyteB(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2021
The leaders of this failed nation should do the needful because the time is running out.
Arresting MNK or Oga Sunny is never the solution.
Our so called leaders knows the solution but they refuse to apply it.

THE GREAT ELEPHANT IS FALLING.
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by Sincinnati: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2021
chrismastre5:
stop speaking from both sides of your mouth, just make the accusation outrightly your not the first neither will you be last to accuse them. all I know is that you don't know is IPOB or ESN so how will actually know who the army is bringing what you said they are bringing to?
Nnamdi Kanu may actually not be behind the attacks.

But it’s left for him to prove it considering his utterances.
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by 300Spartans: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Hmm igbos

Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by Grandmeister(m): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Lalasticlala do you need an FBI investigation to know that this moniker is breaking the rules by creating multiple monikers?
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by chrismastre5(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2021
Sincinnati:

he who asserts must prove, how can you accuse someone of commiting a crime and still turn around to ask him to prove it. did he say by himself that he is a murderer?, you are the one accusing him of that crime so please prove it. incitement is not murder
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by 300Spartans: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2021
post=103960053:

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's death will be brutal.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our relative Miracle Nwobodo's mothe and the mothers of all innocent girls beheaded and murdered cried and refused to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Who says God doesn't answer prayers?!
Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor and all the end of terrorists and and troublemakersin our nation coming to pass.

That is why they say they live in a zoo!
Say no more.

2 Likes

Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by Reference(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2021
This is terrible. Things are really getting out of hand. Policing in Nigeria has utterly collapsed.
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by stanluiz(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2021
Abba kyari and his men should be deployed to Enugu so that the remenant of ipob Ugm should be flushed out.

Enugu governor must take a actions now to assist the security forces to crush the remaining ugm that is terrorising the area.
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by shox(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Dmnnnnnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad .....
Rest in peace to those police officers....although our Nigeria police are full of shit but attimes the dead should be treated with a little bit of respect and nervousness....

Every job got its own hazard

May the hazard of our work never take our lives
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by stanluiz(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2021
Sincinnati:

Nnamdi kanu is behind the every attack of security forces in the east.

These are his remaining zombie foot soldiers. But they will be decimated again.

If ipob Ugm are wise, They should have surrender their arm. If they think that attacking policemen again will make FG release kanu then they are living in fantasy.

Some of the hoodlums are the hardened criminals nnamdi kanu uGM release from prison.

1 Like

Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by Sincinnati: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2021
chrismastre5:
he who asserts must prove, how can you accuse someone of commiting a crime and still turn around to ask him to prove it. did he say by himself that he is a murderer?, you are the one accusing him of that crime so please prove it. incitement is not murder
You're funny!!

There are literally hundreds of audio/video broadcast, Twitter and Facebook posts of NK instructing his followers to attack security formations that can be retrieved with just lifting of fingers.
Numerous posts of him threatening to attack and kill police and soldiers are all over the net. So when these evidences are tendered, it will be his call to prove they do not belong to him.

The problem with you IPOB guys is that 99% of you are intelligently emotional. You guys are basically tactless and the little propagandas you try to apply are mostly counterproductive.

I could remember when IPOB were all hailing NK and gloating about how invincible he is to the Zoo security forces. I read several times from you guys boasting that NK has challenged Boöhari and Malami to indulge him in any court outside of Africa. Nnamdi Kanu was too full of himself to the extent that a neutral observer could easily mistake him for the oppressor instead of the oppressed.

Calling everyone with dissent opinions all manner of unprintable names and asserting himself as SUPREME LEADER of more than 2 million followers. Echem ka anyi asi na Igbo enweghi Eze? Ke zi kwa nke wu SUPREME LEADER na Alaigbo anyi?

Man, forget! I don’t want to go further on this issue right now, but one thing is certain; NK cheaply walked into the Fulani trap. And that trap is to strong to escape with your usual IPOB childish balderdash. Know this and know peace.

The only hope NK has is that Boöhari has just less than 2 years in Aso Rock.
Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by esnbrutality: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2021
Always typing trash and replying yourself with your useless monikers littered allover the internet.

your monikers...

NLPoliceWoman

ILOVEDEMMAMA.

are all your useless monikers used on the forum to type and spread nonsense. I also believe that in real life people find you disgusting also!!!...SPITS!!

[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
[/s]
[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
[/s]
[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by PericomaNwankwo: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2021
Long overdue, I traveled again and the police have resumed their customary harassment, unrequired checkpoints and arms brandishing!! On a bad road with frustrated people in a jam-packed vehicle!!! As much as it hurts to see the police die this way, they are responsible as well for making themselves available in such vulnerable unneeded posts....

2 Likes

Re: Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point by esnbrutality: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2021

USE YOUR NORMAL MONIKER THAT YOU USE IN TYPING NONSENSE NA....even on a faceless forum you exhibit cowardice and you dodge as a certified ZOMBIE.

Its just plain shameless...spits!!

[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
[/s]

[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
[/s]

[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies / Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor / Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.