Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Village People Are Angry With Me, They Said I Should Give Them 46 Goats” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Village People Are Angry With Me, They Said I Should Give Them 46 Goats” (353 Views)

Chiefpriest's Village People Demand 46 Goats After He Gifted Obi Cubana Cows / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Village People Are Angry With Me, They Said I Should Give Them 46 Goats” by Gistblog9ja(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2021
Barman, Pasca Chubuike Okechukwu known as Cubana Chief Priest takes to social media to lament over his villagers that got angry because of the 46 cow he have at Obi Cubana mother's burial.

He said on Instagram to his 3 million followers that his village people are now angry and demand 46 cow from him very fast.

Cubana Chief Priest has been warned not to enter his village untill he provide the 46 cow.

Read more
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2021/07/my-village-people-are-angry-with-me.html

1 Share

Re: My Village People Are Angry With Me, They Said I Should Give Them 46 Goats” by Hezzyluv: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2021
It's obvious he wants to trend more. You that can provide 46trailers loads of goats� �

But is it me or my imagination seeing male for the very first time wearing ankle chain?

(1) (Reply)

Dont Fall In Love With Younger Girls When You Are Older / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Prewedding Festivities Begin With Polo festival / VIDEO: Buhari’s Son’s Groomsmen Blessed Their Driver With Over N500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.