Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? (759 Views)

Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by johnmartus(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2021
Although we know that sunday igboho have been sponsoring by pdp just to stop southwest from producing president in 2023. However the visit of pdp prominent leaders in southwest to first Yoruba man ooni of ife corroborated our claims.

What pain me most was the stupid youths among them singing Sunday igboho praise. Those who killed during the process can't bring back to life again. And those who still in DSS bar only God knows the year they will be release I doubt if they will release this year.

I noticed something about Nigerian youths we dont think much or make investigation before we do things. Imagine Sunday igboho caused and is running away from the problem leaving his followers to their fates.
Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by 143WaZoBia: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2021
Lol. As I no understand English reach. I know your subject sentence is not correct.
So Why Sunday is running.
Olodo Buhari APC lover.

3 Likes

Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by SoBright101: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2021
You people are just ridiculing yourself. You probably don't know the right time to stop all these propaganda. Don't you know you people don cast, you have been exposed, your tactics and identity is well known to reasonable Nigerians.
Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by Atiwaye: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2021
You are right sir I support the man from the start when I don't know his motive but thank God now everything obvious that pdp is at work.
Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by Atiwaye: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2021
Just see the bastard accuse someone of poor English.
Just read your write up again just three sentence you can't construct it well.
143WaZoBia:
Lol. As I no understand English reach. I know your subject sentence is not correct.
So Why Sunday is running.
Olodo Buhari APC lover.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by Resurrection212: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2021
Sunday igboho still better than that stupid kanu that want to turn my beautiful imo state to battleground. He killed several people I hope this government hang the idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by colorsofrainbow: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2021
Resurrection212:
Sunday igboho still better than that stupid kanu that want to turn my beautiful imo state to battleground. He killed several people I hope this government hang the idiot.

See as Hausa Fulani terrorist op don use ur pap brain turn u to mugu...that's how vulnerable you guys are to their divide & rule tactics.
Or you think they would be on your side before? grin
Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by Tinubuadvocate: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2021
Tinubu is their problem and I'm assuring them that Tinubu is next Nigeria president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by Resurrection212: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2021
onye bu onye hausa fulani nwoke a na m ekwu ya oge niile na oburu na onwere onye no na eche na abughi m igbo bia owerri ka anyi zute ma ufodu n’ime unu na-eyi ọha egwu ana akwado
colorsofrainbow:

See as Hausa Fulani terrorist op don use ur pap brain turn u to mugu...that's how vulnerable you guys are to their divide & rule tactics.
Or you think they would be on your side before? grin
Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by Asgard73: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2021
Is it that Yoruba people are denying IGBOHO already

.... so Yoruba agitation is all about PDP APC...

People wey Dey follow yoruba do southern unity..
they don the deny their own already... e no hard to deny you wey Be “Southerner”

Sunday IGBOHO knows his people and right now he’s on his own

Pity
Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by colorsofrainbow: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2021
Resurrection212:
onye bu onye hausa fulani nwoke a na m ekwu ya oge niile na oburu na onwere onye no na eche na abughi m igbo bia owerri ka anyi zute ma ufodu n’ime unu na-eyi ọha egwu ana akwado

Translator try but e no speak an well grin
Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by Resurrection212: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2021
What is translator so I can't speak my language again. You are really good in saboteurs.
colorsofrainbow:

Translator try but e no speak an well grin
Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by 143WaZoBia: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2021
Atiwaye:
Just see the bastard accuse someone of poor English.
Just read your write up again just three sentence you can't construct it well.
Lol. Baba we de the same whatsapp group.
Make dem just commot English from our language. grin

By the way. I know my father. And I answer is first name not the family name.
Shalom. cheesy
Atiwaye ti o waye to da. grin
Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by skywalker240(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2021
Dumbass

Can't even arrange proper write up

That's if he can even speak proper English
Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by NorthernAgender: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2021
Both you igbo and Yoruba are worthless tribes in this world, Yoruba people still better but you igbo people are hypocrite hate full your heart.
Asgard73:
Is it that Yoruba people are denying IGBOHO already

.... so Yoruba agitation is all about PDP APC...

People wey Dey follow yoruba do southern unity..
they don the deny their own already... e no hard to deny you wey Be “Southerner”

Sunday IGBOHO knows his people and right now he’s on his own

Pity
Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by NorthernAgender: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2021
And for sunday million of Yoruba can't save him he will bring back to Nigeria and face the law.
Re: So Why Sunday Igboho Is on the run? by NorthernAgender: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2021
Kanu will be officially hang by October 26th

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Benin Court Releases Sunday Igboho’s Wife, Remand Igboho In Custody / Sit-at-home: Enugu Roads Remain Deserted, Markets Empty August 30, 2021 / When Will Police Start Wearing Uniforms Again In Eastern Cities And Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.