Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,223 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life (61555 Views)

Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised / A Week In The Life Of An Anonymous Superstar Social Media Influencer / A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by TWLifestyle: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2021
seangy4konji:
Keep masturbating over the thread...In real lifeYou might not even be worth a mention...If you know you fine and come to IB often...we can be together and have a ncie time...you can pm me...Na my money i go pay na....Feel free...i even like hoes but no be every cloth u na go deh spread...u ladies too shoow say anybodt fit Bleep una if money day but na d jege be that...even ss1 girls now deh enter short time collect,banker,tailor,married women unto say collect money spread toto lie for husband,parent...ma women full where i leave now...unto say wetin...too much..every where knackong
lol - u sound retarded. have you raped any ss1 girls ? Since you seen to know so much about them collecting ? I'm amazed at the women that would even consort with a low quality human like you .
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by TWLifestyle: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2021
Voltron, defender of women's dignity , chief police commissioner of exploited women . I think what you need is drugs to help you cure your womanwrapperism
Cousin9999:

You have serious mental problems. Seek help.
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by TWLifestyle: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2021
milann:
I can prove you wrong.
nah , I'll pass .
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by milann: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
TWLifestyle:
nah , I'll pass .
You know what, I'm liking you already. What's up.
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by TWLifestyle: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2021
milann:
You know what, I'm liking you already. What's up.
you like to tame feisty women , right ?
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by milann: 3:01am On Jul 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
you like to tame feisty women , right ?
no. there is something about you. I wanna know you more
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Hassanmaye(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
Naso e dey go..

They’re called corporate hoes..
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Hassanmaye(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2021
splmosixx:
This is what we call coded OLOSHoism
Haha
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Hassanmaye(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2021
Cyphar:
How I take manage read this story till the end baffle me. grin
Lol because I you are a bad boy grin

1 Like

Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Hassanmaye(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2021
Ganvic:
You want to believe these days that almost all our ladies are into runs
Are you sure you are scaring the hell out of me sir
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Hassanmaye(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2021
Ugandatales:

80% of women are into runs these days...directly or indirectly.
Lol
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Hassanmaye(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2021
Cousin9999:
1. Disgusting.
2. It's human tr4fficking.
3. Disgusting.
4. These demented people are helping to erode the rights of women and contributing to the decay of society.
5. If you, regardless of gender, want to see your daughters, sisters, and other women treated with love and respect, and live safe, full lives; push back against this sickness. Fight it anyway you can. Don't accept it. We don't want our nations to be like Asia.
Is Asia So corrupt in oloshoism
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Hassanmaye(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2021
Sluacoast:

That's still understandable. 50k and 55k. There's no much different. Beside it's just for a number. That alone would let her know that this dude is loaded. Well I feel this epistle is fictitious. but who knows. This is literally the same means all this female celebrities and artresses buy their pussy gotten Houses and flashy cars
Is true
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Hassanmaye(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2021
milann:
pussy is the new crude oil
Hahahahhahah please stop don't make me throw away my phone
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Hassanmaye(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
justscorchone:
How do you please such a woman,when the money stops coming?
Banging the sense out of her
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Hassanmaye(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
justscorchone:

If you want to rinse mouth then rinse am well no dey speak one sided, we men too are the cause of this decadence,assuming we don't go about hopping from one toto to the other this women wouldn't be tempted to cash in, I don't know what part in the world you are in but Nigeria is x1000 harder than everywhere else, mind you even Yankee babes fvck for a dollar.
Where is yankee
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Hassanmaye(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Zane2point4:

Its very very true story bro, I've dated a grl like that, she lavishes money and a gentle person by looks, i had to dump hee wen i found out codedly.
Lol hope you have collected your share
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Hassanmaye(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
the rate is still not as high as the rate men distribute free penis though . Women are still learning .
Haha can I collect mine
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by TWLifestyle: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha can I collect mine
lol , u sound so stupid . Soliciting for sex on the internet . I'm sure a dog ate your umbilical cord when you were born . Pity .
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Cousin9999: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Is Asia So corrupt in oloshoism

Yes. It's vile. Some of the many problems they deal with because of it:

- Women despise the men. The relationships are almost 100% transactional and they view each other as things. Women are completely disgusted by men because they see everything through the lens of social imbalance and exploitation. Imagine if your girl didn't respond to you physically. What if all relationships were like that. What if your wife never laid with you again after she had the last child. You would have a relationship with a mannequin.
- Women are miserable. Work, home, and other relationships are all shaped by viewing women as subhuman. There's no joy in anything for them except maybe their kids. Even that is limited because of the next few issues (and more).
- Children are mentally and emotionally damaged. A child growing up in this social climate cannot be normal and form healthy relationships, especially young men. Imagine the terrible creatures they raise. It's basically abuse.
- Women are mentally damaged. Even well-educated women are stunted by the psychotic nature of a society that places little value on them.
- Female children are m**dered or abandoned for being female, and they think it's normal. They don't view women as full members of society. It's like Asians are r3tarded.
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Hassanmaye(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol , u sound so stupid . Soliciting for sex on the internet . I'm sure a dog ate your umbilical cord when you were born . Pity .
Don't be a harsh feminist I will marry you please, evening newspaper. I'm a bad boy I shift womb
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by TWLifestyle: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Don't be a harsh feminist I will marry you please, evening newspaper. I'm a bad boy I shift womb
lol , see this one hawking marriage on nairaland- after soliciting for sex . You are dumb dumb . Better go and find the dog that caused this problem for you so you can chain it .
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Hassanmaye(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol , see this one hawking marriage on nairaland- after soliciting for sex . You are dumb dumb . Better go and find the dog that caused this problem for you so you can chain it .
Evening newspaper
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by TWLifestyle: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Evening newspaper
incel .
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by seangy4konji: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Very easy for a any low life to type with a cheap phone...I dare you to show your picture but i am sure you can never because i know you feed from hand to mouth and worthless....Only have mouth on internet...real life you are nothing....
TWLifestyle:
lol - u sound retarded. have you raped any ss1 girls ? Since you seen to know so much about them collecting ? I'm amazed at the women that would even consort with a low quality human like you .
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by seangy4konji: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2021
Only the idiot replying everybody...feeling important on nairalaand but useless in real life...
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by MOVIC6: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
They married man included, mind you the op opened her arms to stupidity and she’s the case study here...
TWLifestyle:
if you don't feel disgusted by her husband cheating or the married man in this case cheating why are you disgusted by her story ? Hypocrisy . Lol
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by MOVIC6: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Make she no end you before your time brother....
Zane2point4:

Its very very true story bro, I've dated a grl like that, she lavishes money and a gentle person by looks, i had to dump hee wen i found out codedly.
Re: Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life by Pumpumking: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2021
MissEfe:
Most of you here are worst, even the guys are not left out....
But see as una Don crucify this gal bcus she talk her own come outside...
Hypocrites everywhere....
Comot dirty from your eye before you see another person own oh....
Run ur own race and don't judge anyone...

Hello I a medikal doctor & am lookin for an receptionist in my hospital who is educately bright & can help me attract customers. Please can u quickly send me your CV & a clear picture of yr sef wereing thong or mini Sket so I can see if our nurses uniform will fit u please. Today is the last day for the job application so please horry. And please was your phone number again? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program / Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.