Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

6 Skincare Tips For Dry Skin: How To Better Manage A Dry Skin. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Skincare Tips For Dry Skin: How To Better Manage A Dry Skin. (233 Views)

The Ayurvedic Secret To Healthy Skin: How Nature's Healing Powers Can Transform / 6 Skincare Products That You Can Find Locally In Nigeria / Best Cream For Removing Spots And Dry Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Skincare Tips For Dry Skin: How To Better Manage A Dry Skin. by Jamevic: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2021
Dry skin can be annoying and stressful. Is it the flaking we should talk about, or the dullness and tacky texture looking skin we should give a shot.

It shouldn't be that way. There are proven and tested ways to rock a dry skin without feeling uncomfortable just like the one I'm about to share with you.

Dermatologist made it known that dry akin can often make pores more larger, make fine lines more visible, and sometimes bleed.

You don't have to go through that everyday. There is something I know about dry skin which is that: you will like your skin today and hate it tomorrow because of its unpredictable drama and changes.

If you are not getting a dewy and glowing skin then you are getting something wrong. Maybe you're using a wrong moisturizer, going way too much on skincare products or GETTING YOUR SKINCARE REGIMEN WRONG.

I have you in mind and got you on this. My team and I have met with dermatologist and have been able to gather some proven techniques on how to manage a dry skin and transform a dry skin beauty routine to top-notch. Including skincare products recommendations for dry skin and how your skincare routine should look like.

Check out what was recommended by dermatologist. https://www.jamevic.com/7-skincare-tips-for-dry-skin-in-nigeriaall-you-have-to-know-about-dry-skin-and-solutions/

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Grocery Models Wear So Well / 3 Things A Daughter Needs From Her Mother / How To Clean Tulle Ball Gowns At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.