Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Meet 18 Year Old Beautiful Girl Who Wash Fuel Tanker To Pay Her School Fees (pho - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet 18 Year Old Beautiful Girl Who Wash Fuel Tanker To Pay Her School Fees (pho (4547 Views)

Hanifar Abubakar Was Abducted And Killed By Her School Teacher / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) / Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 18 Year Old Beautiful Girl Who Wash Fuel Tanker To Pay Her School Fees (pho by Sonnobax15(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
cool
Everyday when I go down and pray to my God to bless me,one of the major reason I do that I simply because I wanna in turn bless people like this little girl and other less privileged out there who sincerely needs help...

God no go shame us las las cha..
Re: Meet 18 Year Old Beautiful Girl Who Wash Fuel Tanker To Pay Her School Fees (pho by Wisdomlaw1: 12:40am On Jul 23, 2021
My brother the thing weak me, some comments here is just off point, myself as a man, I cannot wash as big s that tanker....she is a beautiful soul
Pathokpo:

Bros the least you can do is to encourage her. It's not easy to spot a young lady that is still decide to do such a job in our society of today. Most ladies are age today will take to prostitution.
Re: Meet 18 Year Old Beautiful Girl Who Wash Fuel Tanker To Pay Her School Fees (pho by Wisdomlaw1: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Omo
Re: Meet 18 Year Old Beautiful Girl Who Wash Fuel Tanker To Pay Her School Fees (pho by adebwalex(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2021
Drop of tears from my Eyes. Alot of brilliant people out their in school but financial problem as left many out off school while others resulted in doing mini Job.. Never be discourage, just keep working hard until God bring success to your door step...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet 18 Year Old Beautiful Girl Who Wash Fuel Tanker To Pay Her School Fees (pho by Wisdomlaw1: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2021
Nice
adebwalex:
Drop of tears from my Eyes. Alot of brilliant people out their in school but financial problem as left many out off school while others resulted in doing mini Job.. Never be discourage, just keep working hard until God bring success to your door step...

1 Like

Re: Meet 18 Year Old Beautiful Girl Who Wash Fuel Tanker To Pay Her School Fees (pho by bmdmix5: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
There are billions of boys and males washing trailers, tankers, cars and even bicycles to feed their families.

No body has thought it nice to spotlight them and pander to the emotional sentiments of people.

How is she different? Are the sexes no longer equal?

She's not a unicorn abeg.
no mind them toto hungry fools

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Believe There's Anything Like Blood Money, Get In / Police Arrest Two Suspects With 16 Bags Of Indian Hemp In Niger State / Dismantling Ibadan Torture Chambers: Caution Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.