Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

First Bank Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account (485 Views)

Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account by jaxman007(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
A ban was placed on my firstbank account due to KYC UPDATE. I have applied for the update with all the necessary documents including my national I.d card and utility bill and still, till today the restriction is still on my account. This is taking too long as I need urgent access to my account. I wonder if this is how all Nigerian banks can be so frustrating.
Re: First Bank Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account by TarOrfeeek: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Access bank
FCMB

God will still punish you people for me.

One weekend like that in University, I had like N1,040 in my account.

Omo, Saturday hunger blast me. I was like Sunday morning I will withdraw and cook something good.

I went to ATM, could not withdraw. Felt it was Network. Went to like 5 other ATM. Still same thing. Oya allow me transfer - No.

What was the reason, KYC update. Can't be done online until Tuesday. Monday was PH.

Hunger is not a good thing abeg.
Re: First Bank Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account by jaxman007(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
I'm tired, I've applied for the update already for over a week now and they are yet to remove the restriction
TarOrfeeek:
Access bank
FCMB

God will still punish you people for me.

One weekend like that in University, I had like N1,040 in my account.

Omo, Saturday hunger blast me. I was like Sunday morning I will withdraw and cook something good.

I went to ATM, could not withdraw. Felt it was Network. Went to like 5 other ATM. Still same thing. Oya allow me transfer - No.

What was the reason, KYC update. Can't be done online until Tuesday. Monday was PH.

Hunger is not a good thing abeg.
Re: First Bank Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account by Dubetex96(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Exercise patience with them it takes more or less than 2 weeks to lift the ban I was once in your shoe
One more advice keep reminding them through their email address so that they can be fast about it
Re: First Bank Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account by Kindfund: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
jaxman007:
A ban was placed on my firstbank account due to KYC UPDATE. I have applied for the update with all the necessary documents including my national I.d card and utility bill and still, till today the restriction is still on my account. This is taking too long as I need urgent access to my account. I wonder if this is how all Nigerian banks can be so frustrating.
brought calm down, mine was 2 to 3week before everything was sorted out.
Re: First Bank Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account by jaxman007(m): 6:32am On Jul 24, 2021
Thank God the restriction have been removed and I can now access my account

(1) (Reply)

Affiliating With Warrio Plus / When To Start A Pos Business / Verified Binance Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.