Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel (22800 Views)

Reps Reject CBN’s 10-Day Deadline Extension; Threaten To Arrest Emefiele / How Abba Kyari, Others Survived Kuje Prison Attack / Lantewa Fatsuma Lawal 'Born In 1996 But Employed In 1992' - Reps Panel Probes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by SouthSouth1914: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by TheGift: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Immunity... for now.
EyezofGod120:
grin gandollar nko?
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by duro4chang(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
For where? Corruption continues as usual joor! The worst government so far.
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by Kessythegeek(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bloody Fools

Enjoy amazing 10 percent discount off on Jumia when you use the code on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by abobote: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Toothless buldog, who still takes them serious. They should scrap one of this legislative chambers, they are just there
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by Nyanabo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by badoh(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
It is because the head is rotten. If not that this country is on autopilot, how could a committee in the house of Rep issue a query and they refused to respond. Even if they issue warrant of arrest, who will enforce the order? Is the police still under the executive?
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by Excellentmind: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please, i need assistance to complete my online company registration on CAC website. For some of us who are familiar with company registration, i'm stuck at no. 6, statement of issued share capital. I have filled it over and over again, and yet has given me the option of saving and continuing.
Anyone who knows what the problem is, should please come to my aid.
Thank you all as i await favourable responses.

Statement Of Issued Share Capital

Preference shares means a share by whatever name called which does not entitle the holder of it to any right to participate beyond a specified amount in any distribution whether by way of dividened or on redemption, in a winding up or otherwise.

Equity share(ordinary) means any share other than a preference share
1. Total Company Issued Share Capital
Total Issued Share Capital

Total Issued Share Capital in Words

2. Breakdown Of Total Company Issued Share Capital
Share Details

A break down of the Total Issued Share Capital into PREFERENCE and/or EQUITY SHARES(ORDINARY)
Class Of Shares
Issued Share Capital

Issued Share Capital in Words
Divided into (number of units)
Nominal value of each share (price per unit)

COMPANY SHARE DETAILS
S/N CLASS OF SHARES ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL IN WORDS DIVIDED INTO (NUMBER OF UNITS) NOMINAL VALUE OF EACH SHARE(PRICE PER UNIT) ACTION

3. Add Shareholders
Personal Details
Surname
First Name
Other Name
Date of Birth
Former Name (if any)
Former Nationality (if any)
Contact Details
Phone Number
Email
Occupation/Description

The addresses will appear on the public record. These do not need to be the subscribers’ usual residential address.

You must also fill in the Shareholder's usual residential address

Please state ‘The Company’s Registered Office’ if your service address will be recorded in the proposed company’s register of shareholders as the company’s registered office.
Address
Country
State
LGA
Post Code
City/Town/Village
House Number/Building Name
Street Name
Use Service Address As Residential Address
Residential Address

Please complete your usual residential address below.

Please state ‘Same as service address’ in this section if your usual residential address is recorded in the company’s proposed register of director’s residential addresses as ‘Same as service address’.

You cannot state ‘Same as service address’ if your service address has been stated as ‘The Company’s Registered Office’. You will need to complete the address in full.
Country
State
LGA
City/Town/Village
Post Code
House Number/Building Name
Street Name
Means of Identification
Type
Identity Number
Share Allotment
Type of Share
Number of Shares Alloted
of 0
Prescribed Particulars

INITIAL SHAREHOLDINGS
S/N NAME TELEPHONE EMAIL SHARES ALLOTTED SHAREHOLDER TYPE AGGREGATE NOMINAL VALUE ACTION

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by yemiyemi: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
All mentioned in the audit query and the Reps indicting them should be castrated together.....Ole dey call Ole thief...

Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kettle calling Pot black!

Coming to answer what, when they all know the millions you guys embezzled daily. Abeg every body dey find him belle!
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by koladebrainiac(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
a
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by Cnach: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bombzy:
Nice talk
Wetin nice on top that talk?
U thinks say na bc they loot money? N.a. bc say they shared it loopsidedly
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by Saintfrancis82(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
APC self
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by Jerryherd: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
I pity the reps... That was how the late chief of Army Staff was doing GRA GRA over procurement finds until he had plane crash. NNPC is under Ministry of Petroleum, which is directly under Buhari, Emefiele won't reveal anything as he gets his share too
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by greenguy: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
An organization, established for profit making has not given accounts for 5years? Wow... Definitely beyond the rank of MDs of Agencies and parastatals, Buhari must be aware. Probably Buhari has spent all they made and can not be accounted for?
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by Successlane: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://punchng.com/reps-panel-recommends-arrest-warrants-on-emefiele-kyari-others/

But why these people refuse to 'settle' the legislooters now?

We know why all the noise.

A case of pot calling the kettle black or vice versa

I refused to be fooled.
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by Successlane: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nkitara:
Then I guess you should arrest their father in crime too Buhari and his son Yusuf and Dubai wife

Wetin consine Yusuf and wife?

Bad belle.
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by Brushstrokes20: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
While the commander in THIEF roams freely?...

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and blood thirsty TERRORISTS!
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by castrokins(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
When Will Buhari Be Arrested For The Malfeasance In Petroleum Ministry Since 2015?
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by Jilase: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oh wow

Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by oyeb15: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
That Emefiele is a crook
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by Pickieox(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Haapi:
Nigeria seems to have lost its very soul because it is no longer a healthy entity

[s][/s]Nigerians should stand firm and not lose hope but continue to pray and work for a better nation.[s][/s]

Prayer kee you there... it's think and work for a better nation.
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by Aduroja123(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by wuromallum(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Grace001:
Jokers... talk is cheap

Parasitic northern oligarchy choose who should be arrested.

Na your father Abd mother be parasites remember how we rescue you clan from hunger abi na today you take mouth to abuse north baste of the lower degree
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by robosky02(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
The Masquerade himself nko?
This na the boys wey dey hold cane for am naa.

Abeg who be the masquerade

Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by Le124(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Truth be told, I have asked myself severally while the CBN governor has not been changed or sack despite all the policy of making our naira to depreciate all this year's.
Or is there something between him and Apc government?
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by seunmsg(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
The Federal audit bill 2020 would have taken care of some of these issues if it had been passed and signed into law.
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by Ugonna62: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Even the panel members should also be arrested for voting for election rigging last thursday,the truth is nigeria govt.is a den of thiefs,the political elits are all criminals.if any arrest must be made all of you should submit urselves to the nearest police station,even the police sef na another criminal gang,infact Nigeria is gone .

1 Like

Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by computer0810(m): 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin gandollar nko?
Don't be foolish....learn to face d issue at hand and stop diverting, if u have common sense u will know governors have immunity and all governors r guilty of taking returns from contracts.....if u have nothing reasonable to say read and learn
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by blaise26abj(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Emefiele is a thief. A bandit and kidnapper of our currency . How can naira be devalued more than 100 percent in less than 8 years if he isn’t benefiting from it . Sanusi shouted that overnight billionaires will be created if naira was devalued . Guess the Central bank rogue is a principal beneficiary.

I’ve said it and will say it again , if Emefiele doesn’t run for governorship or even presidency after he leaves office , I will be totally shocked
Re: Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel by EyezofGod120: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
computer0810:

Don't be foolish....learn to face d issue at hand and stop diverting, if u have common sense u will know governors have immunity and all governors r guilty of taking returns from contracts.....if u have nothing reasonable to say read and learn
,,, your suffering

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Who Hid IEDs In Stabilizer At Sabon Gari Jidari Arrested / Energy Crisis: More Problems For Households, Others As Cooking Gas Price Surges / Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.