Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Becoming A Millionaire Owning Your Own Digital Currency In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Becoming A Millionaire Owning Your Own Digital Currency In Nigeria (292 Views)

CBN To Launch Own Digital Currency October 1 / How To Start Your Own Digital Product Business With Less Than #450 / Owning Your Dream Home Is Now A Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Millionaire Owning Your Own Digital Currency In Nigeria by digicreator: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
What can N1,000 buy for you in this present Nigeria?

For the guys probably 2 bottles of Heineken or you go and buy launch at one local restaurant and mineral, SHAWARMA, A meal that can last for only 1 day in your house, etc...

In as much as all these things are good, have you considered what if you could invest this N1,000 today to work for you and possibly make you a fortune tomorrow, Wouldn't it be a good idea?

Well due to the high level of people being scammed online everyday, what I'm about to tell you might pass for another scammer on the loose again, but I would not blame you, it is totally not your fault. But note this, every successful person in life takes a considerable amount of risk to make it in life. What I'm about to reveal to you is not something you see regularly here.

Sometime in 2010, I received a mail asking me to invest $1 to get 2 bitcoins. I was wondering, what bitcoin was, I couldn't understand the sense in digital currency even though a web developer, I just couldn't see the future. I waved the idea as one of those scams all these Oyinbo guys dey use scam Africans, then they showed me a lot of workings but due to my over sense, I waived the offer.

In 2013 I started hearing a lot about this bitcoin of a thing, and started doing my investigation, what I found out made me interested the more, the same bitcoin some guys introduced me to in 2010 for $1 to get 2btc was now valued at $32 or so for 1btc and if I had they were ready to buy as many as I had. OMG, I almost ran mad. I was like how on earth did I let this pass me. I gained courage and bought that same year my first bitcoin at $32. Fast forward to 2021, 1 bitcoin is over $30,000. Even though I had sold all my bitcoin before Now, I made great profits that allowed me to to start up my life.

Why am I telling you this story?

I am presenting our Nigerian people with another opportunity to be part of the development of a new digital currency that would be traded in blockchain platforms like Binance.

You and I know how things are getting from worse to worst in this country, if you can just hold on a little longer, things would get better, just follow me.

We want to develop the first ever crowd funded digital currency in Nigeria and this would involve the services of a seasoned blockchain programmer which we have already engaged. He is from Isreal and his name is Yael Rozencwajg, the owner of Blockchain isreal.

We want to make this digital currency in a way that each contributor would have access to 100 kosacoins and what entitles you to this is your contribution of N1,000 into the project...

We plan to make 10,000 Nigerians millionaires before the year runs out through this venture if you can join the train before all our seats are booked.
Check Signature For More

(1) (Reply)

How Liquid Lines Can Help You To Overcome Issues / Come In And Learn Ways To Make Passive Income Online!!! ( 5$ Daily) / Investment Or Rollover 1.3 Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.