Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Video: My Life Is In Danger, They Want To Kill Me - Nigerian Actress Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: My Life Is In Danger, They Want To Kill Me - Nigerian Actress Cries Out (535 Views)

BIGO MADNESS: My Life Is In Danger - Evan Okoro Cries Out For Help / Movie Producers Won’t Let Me Rest, They Want To ‘shift My Pant – Actress Cries / Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: My Life Is In Danger, They Want To Kill Me - Nigerian Actress Cries Out by Petersuenos(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nigeria Nollywood actress and comedian, Evan Okoro, has raised alarm over the alleged attempt on her life. According to her, some people are trying to kill her because of a movie that she Produced. In a video which the Nollywood actress posted on her Instagram account, she was crying out and asking people to help her before they take her life.

Evan Okoro said that she doesn't feel safe anymore and she is scared of Going to her house. She said that the people who are after her life asked her to pull down the movie that she produced, and if she refuses to pull it down, they will hunt her down. She added that they don't want the app to go viral.

See the link to the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccUVwtzMmec
Re: Video: My Life Is In Danger, They Want To Kill Me - Nigerian Actress Cries Out by orbgoblin: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Some boys from where ?
Re: Video: My Life Is In Danger, They Want To Kill Me - Nigerian Actress Cries Out by caesymore(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
These women shaa, when I sight the movie naming ceremony I been won go facebook am for youtube make I conpreson wetin the transgendered caprisone for the movie wey make men dey tamahug am I go reason say banny won make her face show.
This lady should apologize to the public for posting this kind of repugnant video if not the acclaimed death threat will increase.
Just see how ugly most of them look on a normal.
( for tallest voice aka onye nmeme the man wey get doings) Gender wey too like to dey shake shake, dey dance dance, dey do do, even dey jonse jonse,
as she dey like this her face no even show and her shoe no shine at all. grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Meet American Actor, Footballer, Model, Boma Akpore, & His Life Before / Beautiful Mothers Of Nollywood Actors / Tekno’s Accent Is Now Proper American Accent- See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.