Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Am New Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am New Here (255 Views)

new here / am new here pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am New Here by Priceless93(f): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
I'm new here and this is my first post here.
Someone should welcome me here please
Re: I Am New Here by spydera: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
why the politics section?
Re: I Am New Here by Priceless93(f): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ilevic

1 Like

Re: I Am New Here by Priceless93(f): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
spydera:
why the politics section?
Oh I'm sorry I don't know how it works here
Re: I Am New Here by OdumegwuOjukwu: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Priceless93:
Doctore: "What is beneath your feet? Answer! What is beneath your feet?"
Priceless93: "Sand."
Doctore: "Crixus! What is beneath your feet?"
Crixus: "Sacred ground, Doctore. Watered with the tears of blood."
Doctore: "Your tears, your blood, your pathetic lives forged into something of worth. Listen, learn, and perhaps live as gladiators. Now attend your master."
Batiatus: "You have been blessed, each and every one of you, to find yourselves here at the ludus of Quintus Lentulus Batiatus, purveyor of the finest gladiators in all of the Republic! Prove yourself in the hard days to follow. Prove yourselves more than a common slave, more than a man. Fail and die, either here where you stand or sold off to the mines; succeed, and stand proud among my titans!"
Gladiators: "Batiatus! Batiatus! Batiatus!"
Doctore: "A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it, caresses it, bleeps it. Each time he enters the arena he slips his cock into the mouth of the beast and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut.
Re: I Am New Here by nairalandankrah: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Priceless93:
welcome and pls kindly Identify yourself
Nairaland is a den of impostors

(1) (Reply)

You're Doing Well, Emir Of Ilorin Tells Kwara Gov, Abdulrazaq At Bareke. / Fleeing Bandits Releases Adopted School Children In Kaduna / Edo Diaspora Group Celebrates Edo State @ 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.