Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) (3085 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Regrets Japa-ing To Canada. Video Included / Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) / The True Reality About Migrating To Canada!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by Glozanne(f): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Don't believe what people tell you about life in Canada because most times it is not true.

Living in Canada can be sweet and rosy but comes with its own challenges. I have lived here and seen thr good bad and ugly trust me you don't want to see the ugly.

Watch my video and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtl3614HQ6w

1 Like

Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by Legendrysailor(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bullshit !!!! Hell no !!!!

Dia is always a bad side in every damn country. Sis unless u stay in the northern part of Canada which is very cold, aside from dat Canada is a lovely country, my love for Quebec , Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Montreal, is second to none.

Canada is dope

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by Glozanne(f): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
I never said Canada is bad. There are some things people from back home in Nigeria don't sti understand for example your boss in Canada doesn't need a driver he drives himself.

If you are rich you can afford to get nanny because it is not cheap

People work more than one job to sustain their family.

Please sir many in African countries don't believe that there are struggles in this Canada... truth be told and I spent it out

Thabks for watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by Decentdave(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Glozanne:
I never said Canada is bad. There are some things people from back home in Nigeria don't sti understand for example your boss in Canada doesn't need a driver he drives himself.

Please sir many in African countries don't believe that there are struggles in this Canada... truth be told and I spent it out

Thabks for watching
you left naija a longtime ago.naija is now 10times tougher
It's better I struggle abroad than to enjoy in Nigeria.
Even with ur money here, u are not safe

3 Likes

Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by Glozanne(f): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Na true naija is tough now. Find way to japa abeg
Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by meetme01: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Glozanne:
Don't believe what people tell you about life in Canada because most times it is not true.

Living in Canada can be sweet and rosy but comes with its own challenges. I have lived here and seen thr good bad and ugly trust me you don't want to see the ugly.

Aunty, we all know everything is not rosy abroad. You have just used your country to make money via YouTube. Nigeria is hell on earth. The weather is not friendly, the people are not and the government is making everything worse.

Personally, I don't need much wealth but peace of mind for my family. Is that much to ask?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by Bbass1990(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
I can just imagine the kind of hardship one can go through in canada that can equal the ones Nigerians face in Nigeria.....even if its the coolest place in Canada let me go and cool their biko

1 Like

Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by RodgersAkpafu: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
@OP
Dont be surprised by the comments you see here
Life in Nigeria has become hellish and brutish for so many

1 Like

Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
These kind of videos are somehow. Let them come and experience it. You have experienced it and didn’t die. Most Nigerians want to japa show them how to. Nigeria is currently hell fire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by BlackSan: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Glozanne:

Perhaps you meant well but the ones in Nigeria have experienced different types of hardship

Ranging from the continuous increase in the price of commodities, the depreciation of the value of currency (are you aware that one thousand naira no longer has value? There was a time you could buy a lot of things with it but now, you can hardly buy anything with 1k)

Let's not forget insecurity as a result of Bandits, Kidnappers, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, Corruption, ethnic bigotry. The list is endless

Honestly, this country is longer worth it.

1 Like

Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by Glozanne(f): 3:43am On Jul 23, 2021
I see your comments and I want to make this clear.. no where is easy and Nigeria is now tougher than it was 10 years ago. Nothing is working and that is why it is better to leave while you can.

I talk about my personal experience and share useful tips to help you japa. If you want more information to help you move, subscribe to my YouTube channel and watch my videos.
Youtube channel name is Brownsugar TV link below

https://youtube.com/c/BrownSugarChannel

If you need a one on one session email me
Gracious2bhold@gmail.com

I really would love to help you to make your move easy.

Please note that I do not ask for money and would never do anything to tarnish my image in this country. I will show you the way and you will find it easy to get here.

I pray for as many as are looking to leave Nigeria. It is difficult.

For the bros that said I have used youtube to make money from nigerians.... I just smile don't worry we go talk. I pray make that money come we will share it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Glozanne:
I see your comments and I want to make this clear.. no where is easy and Nigeria is now tougher than it was 10 years ago. Nothing is working and that is why it is better to leave while you can.

I talk about my personal experience and share useful tips to help you japa. If you want more information to help you move, subscribe to my YouTube channel and watch my videos.
Youtube channel name is Brownsugar TV link below

https://youtube.com/c/BrownSugarChannel

If you need a one on one session email me
Gracious2bhold@gmail.com

I really would love to help you to make your move easy.

Please note that I do not ask for money and would never do anything to tarnish my image in this country. I will show you the way and you will find it easy to get here.

I pray for as many as are looking to leave Nigeria. It is difficult.

For the bros that said I have used youtube to make money from nigerians.... I just smile don't worry we go talk. I pray make that money come we will share it.

You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.
I live and work in the United States.
I had a very Good JOB as a Young man in Nigeria but the bullies I got each day had symbiotic relationship with the devil.

Then ARMED ROBBERS made life a living hell for me. In Fact, at some point it appeared as though I was making money and making returns to them.
When the Opportunity came to leave for the US, I couldn't resist it.

Now I'm in the US, and what has saved me so far is exactly what you have said so far.
I was very humble and hardworking in Nigeria.
Many can attest to such.
In Fact, I could pack someone's excreta in Nigeria despite my mouth-watering position.
When I arrived with my weighty CV, I thought I could integrate immediately.
Never knew I was in Primary one.

But I summoned courage despite my Age.
And the WHITES never relegate menial staff.
One was shocked at my intelligence and propelled me to go back to school immediately.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing now is
I have peace of mind.
My Last Robbery experience was in Nigeria.
I have the Best humans around me.
Yes, I drive Good cars, Yes I do.
I'm satisfied with my decision so far.

LESSON for intending immigrants:
IF you are insolent.
IF you are Proud.
IF you are Lazy.
Please avoid the WESTERN WORLD entirely.
Africa should remain your domain.
No NIGERIAN POLITICIAN can live and work abroad except he was born and raised there.
Example, Wille Obiano of Anambra won't have problems living in Russia or Canada.
Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by TheMan3: 6:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Glozanne:

Thabks for watching
if it's too much. Please come back home ok?
Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by Glozanne(f): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
You have said it all. If you must live abroad, please you have to be HUMBLE. Humility will take you far in this country.

When I made this video I remember mentioning that I washed dirty toilets and homes to make money to pay my school Fees. I worked more than one job sometimes late into the midnight.

If I took my pride from Nigeria that oh I was a big girl WY should I come and be doing menial jobs? My brother na suffer I for suffer.

Get the gist of the video, don't be proud or haughty, bring yourself down to accept anything that comes your way especially for survival. No one will baby sit you in abroad.

What did I say that is not thr truth? Abroad no easy but naija will make you hard for anything. So it should be easy for you to cope but don't think that because you were a manager in Nigeria once you come here you you get manager jobs or that you will.be able to boss people like you did in Nigeria... well OYO for you. E no go work

Truth be told and I have said it. Take it or accept it.

T for tenks.

Again I I happy to support ans help you move or rather japa . Email me and we can go from there. If you are not subscribed to my chsnnel please just go and watch my videos they are a lot to learn if you wanna come to Canada.

God bless as you make your plans.

Gloria

1 Like

Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by ednut1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Glozanne:
You have said it all. If you must live abroad, please you have to be HUMBLE. Humility will take you far in this country.

When I made this video I remember mentioning that I washed dirty toilets and homes to make money to pay my school Fees. I worked more than one job sometimes late into the midnight.

If I took my pride from Nigeria that oh I was a big girl WY should I come and be doing menial jobs? My brother na suffer I for suffer.

Get the gist of the video, don't be proud or haughty, bring yourself down to accept anything that comes your way especially for survival. No one will baby sit you in abroad.

What did I say that is not thr truth? Abroad no easy but naija will make you hard for anything. [b]So it should be easy for you to cope but don't think that because you were a manager in Nigeria once you come here you you get manager jobs or that you will.[/b]be able to boss people like you did in Nigeria... well OYO for you. E no go work

Truth be told and I have said it. Take it or accept it.

T for tenks.

Again I I happy to support ans help you move or rather japa . Email me and we can go from there. If you are not subscribed to my chsnnel please just go and watch my videos they are a lot to learn if you wanna come to Canada.

God bless as you make your plans.

Gloria
there are lots of people who came to Canada as skilled workers and are able to get same role they were in Nigeria, i was an assistant manager in Nigeria, came to Canada and still got job as an assistant manager in a big 4 audit firm. Dont say it's not possible it's very possible. My fellow whatsapp group members I came with are in places like Ontario power, top tech companies, insurance companies, head office of banks etc. As managers and senior managers It's not always easy but some still scale through

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by Glozanne(f): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
God bless us differently.

I pray that we get what we pray for.
Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by Rockride: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Very educative. Thanks for the heads-up. I pity people who say ehn come back if abroad no favour you. People just see surface and that's it. Moving from Delta to Lagos is not rossy too. Before you travel abroad, make sure you do a research on living in that place you are going. That's the right thing to do.

Glozanne:

Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by Rockride: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
The same tough Nigeria with many people making it. If you can't make it in Nigeria with her friendly environment I can guarantee you that it will not be possible for you where you have to pay for everything. Sha u still dey get "oh boy Sha u don chop? Come make we go chop! But for abroad e hard. U have to work for every kobo. No free launch in freetown.

Decentdave:
you left naija a longtime ago.naija is now 10times tougher
It's better I struggle abroad than to enjoy in Nigeria.
Even with ur money here, u are not safe
Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by Rockride: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Na WA o. Nigerians can complain for the world.

meetme01:

Aunty, we all know everything is not rosy abroad. You have just used your country to make money via YouTube. Nigeria is hell on earth. The weather is not friendly, the people are not and the government is making everything worse.

Personally, I don't need much wealth but peace of mind for my family. Is that much to ask?
Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by Rockride: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nigeria is not hell... It's what you create for yourself.

ednut1:
These kind of videos are somehow. Let them come and experience it. You have experienced it and didn’t die. Most Nigerians want to japa show them how to. Nigeria is currently hell fire

1 Like

Re: This Is The True Reality Of Life In CANADA (VIDEO) by Wsx2: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
I wish you work in UAE like me for years with emirate flight catering ask those who work in UAE. Middle east is hell. 17years ago

The western world is far better than any where.struggle in Canada US and western Europe never reach 1 percent of middle east.

But Nigeria is the worst country in the world to live right now their is no doubt about it

(1) (Reply)

Wes Payment / American Citizenship / Tarkwa Bay: From Sin Land To Leisure Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.