Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partnership (189 Views)

Urgent: Forex Trade Partnership! / Partnership Required For Social And Careers Development. / Photo Studio Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partnership by lordskenny(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
This is for those of you that have interest in business. If you have interest in supplying farm products to companies but you don't know how to start or you don't have the time, I am here to say you can partner with me in buying and selling of cocoa beans, cashew nuts, palm kernel, maize, well treated dried yam, etc. Kindly whatsapp me on 08167752042. All process will pass through legal documentation.

(1) (Reply)

3 GOOD REASONS YOU SHOULD BE MAKING MONEY ON FIVERR / Best Investment / Do You Have A Non Profit Org/ngo? Apply For $50,000 Grant. Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.