Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) (72982 Views)

Igboho Supporters Protest In Benin Republic; Storm Supreme Court In Cotonou / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead / Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Glink2018:

Trash comment .....you don't deserve my time...bye...
This is how they sneak away when they have noting to use in defence, very low IQd individuals. I'll still ask, will there be Sunday Igboho if the foooollllaaaannniiisss mess was curbed by the government? As usual these terrorists headslammers with mark of the beast will vamouse because they have no answer to it and they know it is the truth but since have soaked themselves in lies as their terrorist mannual quoran instructs them.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
wealthrenewed:
go school u no go go...... Numbers doesn't matter in storming, a single person can storm.
as u come go school and you dont know the meaning of colloquialism and sacarsm,wetin u gain?..ode.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Glink2018:

Ignorant buffon. Which law says you have to denounce one out of the two passports in which someone that has dual citizenship is holding....show me the law and stop arguing blindly.

U know what? I no blame u I blame the breeze of buffoonery that flew across ur internet my way. Imagine trying to educate a simplistic criminal online.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 5:32am On Jul 25, 2021
Speaktruth88:

U know what? I no blame u I blame the breeze of buffoonery that flew across ur internet my way. Imagine trying to educate a simplistic criminal online.

Go and educate your zombie idiot like you...and stop misleading people here...

The laws only forbid any traveler to have two passports of the same country...this is a criminal offense.....but the exceptional case about this is that if you have an unexpired visa in the old passport, you can cancel the booklet of the old passport while the visa in it remain untouched... So, you still have both your old and new passport with you when you are traveling but for dual citizens...you can carry your two passports and present anyone to the immigration officer at the port of entry...as long as you are admissible...
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) by Onepeople: 5:42am On Jul 25, 2021
Odingo1:

If na Kanu IPOB matter, you will be saying another thing. You guys are hypocrite. Don’t kill my Yoruba criminal but kill others.
brother I don't like using the word yuroba it amount to insulting the sensible one's among them, but sincerely speaking it beat my imagination how this people changes like chameleons. Today southern unity 2morow Nnamdi Kanu and ipob but igboho must be saved.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) by wealthrenewed: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lanretoye:
as u come go school and you dont know the meaning of colloquialism and sacarsm,wetin u gain?..ode.
u can actually say that without crying. Dickhead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.