Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo (47077 Views)

Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody / Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou / Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by dre11(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Beninoise security operatives are interrogating embattled Yoruba Nation agitator, Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho, The Nation has learnt.

A judicial source confirmed to BBC Pidgin that Igboho and his wife, Rope are with operatives of Brigade criminelle in Cotonou.

It was gathered after the interrogation, he is expected to appear before the Cour d’Appel in Cotonou.

The court is expected to debate on the international arrest warrant issued against him.

If it is found to be in order, he’ll be extradited.

But if the warrant is defective from the legal or administrative angle, he’ll be referred before the prosecutor.

It was also learnt that since Igboho did not commit any of the alleged crimes in Benin Republic, the prosecutor will determine the next steps.

Details shortly…

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-beninese-operatives-interrogate-sunday-igboho-wife/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by Olamideayomide(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Make them free the man joor, cos he's fighting for his people interest and freedom

184 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by ablejesus26(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
This guy might just walk free from this.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by Amotolongbo(f): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
If Olusegun Obasanjo is interested in Igboho’s case, he will be freed and won’t be released to the Nigerian Government.

That is the most powerful Nigerian man I know internationally.

383 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Reading ...
Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by Siwisheswereesh: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
All I know is that Fulanis will NEVER have him... cool
He is in safe hands in Benin... cool

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by mancoconut: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
Benin Republic govt must be tired of dealing with the refugee/ runaway situation of their yorubandit cousins... from Yewa residents fleeing to their country after been "Kwaranized" by Foo-Lani cattle rearers to the highest ranking warrior in Yeribaland trying to flee to Germany via Cotonou... must be really embarrassing to have such lily-levered people as your ancestral cousins.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by unbitchable(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
A nation where justice works. He's in court within 2 days, whereas, Kanu is still being held weeks after he was kidnapped back into the country.

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
All I know is that Fulanis will NEVER have him... cool
He is in safe hands in Benin... cool
He's in safe hands yet they chained him, lock him and his wife up and took him to court ?

Una Sabi hype rubbish

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by System202: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Igboho lord of war modakeke in soup. u think u ar untouchable, u think u can fight law abiding herdsmen? Surely their God is punishing u and he will continue to do so where ever u go.God always support the truth, he is just and will stand for the innocent any day any time.and when u come back to Abuja u will join Kanu in eating the undone beans. pls interrogate him more our alies Benin republic

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by 143WaZoBia: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
If Olusegun Obasanjo is interested in Igboho’s case, he will be freed and won’t be released to the Nigerian Government.

O mo to ologbongbo loto

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by ohosi4real(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Am tired of Nigeria can anyone help me with any europe country visa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by WandaNara: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Like for Igboho, share for the lifeless bigot in Aso Rock.

The evil man in Aso Rock will definitely end up like Benito Mussolini.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by skywalker240(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
My prayers are with you Igboho

And Nnamdi Kanu too

14 Likes

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by shegzhkn: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Seun, is everything ok??
Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by Mikelarteta(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Na French abi yoruba interview?
Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by Queenserah26(f): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Following
Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by temitope27(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
I know he will be freed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by FreeIgboho: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Olamideayomide:
Make them free the man joor, cos he's fighting for his people interest and freedom

He was insulting everybody and stockpiling weapons.
People like this guy and MKN make me laugh - they think they can fight govt with a few AK-47's

My moniker - #FreeIgboho

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by Igyeseh06(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Former President Obasanjo, come and rescue your fellow Yoruba man, please don't allow the Fulani man in Aso Villa to have his wish granted.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by YorubaKinging: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
The end is near

Sunday igboho is paying for his past crimes

That's why buratai labelled him a murderer

And if extradited to Nigeria, that is going to be one of his offences

Still Yoruba nation will be achieved

Make Yoruba great again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by enyen(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
free igboho

1 Like

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by KingAzari: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by iampeterben(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Make we hear word bring him back to Nigeria.
Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Their law over there should take its course.

unbitchable:
A nation where justice works. He's in court within 2 days, whereas, Kanu is still being held weeks after he was kidnapped back into the country.

Keep consoling yourselves. A strayed monkey was only returned to its cage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by Empiree: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
unbitchable:
your comment is senseless. In advance world they detain suspects longer there also for no reason without court order

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by Sunnydoo: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Am watching to see what 9ja govt will compensate them for this act....

2 Likes

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by VillageHead: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
This is getting interesting!
Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by WandaNara: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

He's in safe hands yet they chained him, lock him and his wife up and took him to court ?

Una Sabi hype rubbish

Cry me a river Fulani

16 Likes

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:

You compare the powers a sitting Nigerian president wields to that of an Ex president.

You don't have sense.

The Beninise president knows best who to fear and revere between Buhari and Obasanjo.

11 Likes

Re: Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo by Solidkay(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Y'all asking for igboho's head need your brains checked.

Come and beat me in my house.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama As Akeredolu’s Daughter Orders Journalists To Leave Father’s Residence / Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) / The New Face Of Oshodi As Construction Continues - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.