Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! (2839 Views)

Jobhulu: The Base Lagos Is Hiring Massively!!! / Totalenergies Is Recruiting Massively Into Entry Level Positions. / Loan Officer Interview Invitation At Crossover Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by veteran001: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hello peeps,

A giant talent outsourcing company known as Crossover For Work is presently recruiting massively. I came across the company's job listings a couple days ago on LinkedIn.

There are currently 20+ roles being advertised to get filled, with each role carrying multiple slots.

Has anyone applied for any role?

I have applied for the Business Analyst ($200k/yr) and the L1 Content Segmentation Consultant ($20k/yr) positions. I've passed the CCAT and English tests, and now, I'm in the last stage (task completion) before the interview.

If you have applied, please share your experience here.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by veteran001: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Anybody? I'm still waiting..
Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by veteran001: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Let's gather here and support one another!

1 Like

Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by Ammishaddai: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Are these jobs completely remote?
Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by veteran001: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Are these jobs completely remote?

Absolutely! But you have to get a very quiet and comfortable place to work, because you'd sometimes be required to spend more than 3 hours working non-stop. Being in a place with lots going on here and there could distract you, and that will definitely affect your work with them
Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by veteran001: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
veteran001:

Absolutely! But you have to get a very quiet and comfortable place to work, because you'd sometimes be required to spend more than 3 hours working non-stop. Being in a place with lots going on here and there could distract you, and that will definitely affect your work with them
Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by mickanth: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
A colleague doesn't believe the pay is real...
He said $200k is alot!
Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by colossus91(m): 1:53am On Jul 23, 2021
Cross over is real!!

1 Like

Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by veteran001: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2021
mickanth:
A colleague doesn't believe the pay is real...
He said $200k is alot!

The pay is very real. However, from research, I came to understand that, to get paid for any job you do there, you will have to put your nose to the grindstone - work to every single dollar. In the west, you get what you work for, and when you work, you know you're really working.

By the time you get paid that $200k, you will definitely not be surprised at how much you have, because the stress you must have gone through while working would've calibrated your mind to see it as normal.
Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by Princeofabia: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2021
veteran001:

The pay is very real. However, from research, I came to understand that, to get paid for any job you do there, you will have to put your nose to the grindstone - work to every single dollar. In the west, you get what you work for, and when you work, you know you're really working.

By the time you get paid that $200k, you will definitely not be surprised at how much you have, because the stress you must have gone through while working would've calibrated your mind to see it as normal.
send me the link bro
Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by Officialseriki: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2021
SHARE THE LINK BRO... 07057856119

veteran001:

Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by veteran001: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2021
Princeofabia:
send me the link bro

Go to: jobs.crossover.com

Share your experience please...

I am currently preparing for my final task before the interview (I might take 2-3 days preparing)...

2 Likes

Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by lanocfoods: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
veteran001:
Hello peeps,

A giant talent outsourcing company known as Crossover For Work is presently recruiting massively. I came across the company's job listings a couple days ago on LinkedIn.

There are currently 20+ roles being advertised to get filled, with each role carrying multiple slots.

Has anyone applied for any role?

I have applied for the Business Analyst ($200k/yr) and the L1 Content Segmentation Consultant ($20k/yr) positions. I've passed the CCAT and English tests, and now, I'm in the last stage (task completion) before the interview.

If you have applied, please share your experience here.

Thanks.
I've tried severally but couldn't get past the second test stage
Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by illicit(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nice one
Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by xxxXXXxxx: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good luck everyone!
Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by legend4tune(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pls what is crossover all about
Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by veteran001: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
legend4tune:
Pls what is crossover all about

They are a talent outsourcing company. They screen to get top 1% of talents, and then refer them to the hiring managers of their partner firms for interview.

Make sure you have a compelling CV because even if you're done with the screening process, if your CV isn't good enough, you might be turned down by a hiring manager.

If you want to write a compelling CV, I can help you out.

1 Like

Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by veteran001: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
lanocfoods:

I've tried severally but couldn't get past the second test stage

The CCAT?

Please, when attempting the CCAT, make sure you answer those questions you know and pick any option for those you don't. Don't waste more than 20 second on a question.

When you're past the CCAT, you don't need to take it again should you decide applying for other roles. It's the same for all roles.
Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by mickanth: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please I will need your assistance regarding putting up a compelling CV.

Can you send your WhatsApp number?
Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by veteran001: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2021
mickanth:
Please I will need your assistance regarding putting up a compelling CV.

Can you send your WhatsApp number?

Alright! Number is: 08103684452.

If you will love to catch me up on Upwork at anytime, here's my profile: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~01d6b4dd8f9ac91778/

1 Like

Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by Chukaholic: 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
HI, Thanks for the enlightenment.

I'm considering applying as I've been seeing their posts on LinkedIn.
How did it go with your application? Are you with them now?
Re: Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! by TheExclusive: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
veteran001:

The CCAT?

Please, when attempting the CCAT, make sure you answer those questions you know and pick any option for those you don't. Don't waste more than 20 second on a question.

When you're past the CCAT, you don't need to take it again should you decide applying for other roles. It's the same for all roles.
Hello bro. Please how did it finally go. Did you get an interview invite?

(1) (Reply)

Any Info About Wema Bank Recruitment Please? / Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruiting [november 2013] / Sales Assistants, Cashiers, Store Managers NEEDED URGENTLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.