Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

How To Get Original Windows10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Get Original Windows10 (283 Views)

Get Original And Affordable Microsoft Windows/office Product keys / This Is How U Can Easily Restore Ur Desktop Icons On Windows10 After Formatting / Windows10: Your Device Needs The Latest Security Updates..big Time Error (Fixed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Original Windows10 by jdstunt(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hello Nairalanders

Please I have an issue and I would like you guys to guide me on how to go about it.

I have windows 10 already on my laptop but my laptop screen displays "activate windows". I have tried to input my license key on the windows but it does not work. I want to delete the one already on my system and download a new one so I can input my license key cause I already have a license key.

I don't want the pirated ones, I need the original windows10 cos I already have the license. All I need is how to get the windows so I can input the license key and activate the windows.

Please I will appreciate your kind input/advice.
Re: How To Get Original Windows10 by Veiniously: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
jdstunt:
Hello Nairalanders

Please I have an issue and I would like you guys to guide me on how to go about it.

I have windows 10 already on my laptop but my laptop screen displays "activate windows". I have tried to input my license key on the windows but it does not work. I want to delete the one already on my system and download a new one so I can input my license key cause I already have a license key.

I don't want the pirated ones, I need the original windows10 cos I already have the license. All I need is how to get the windows so I can input the license key and activate the windows.

bross from my past years of using windows 10 there is nothing like fake and original
the only problem we have is not activated and activated verson i am using windows 10 i downloaded from windows official website and i still have the activate windows water mark
the reason for this is that it requires work time and energy to build an os and also push updates and as so a charge is not neccessary required to unlock some features like background, wallpapper theme and so.

the licence you are trying to use might be obsolute or u might be using those windows key you bought from the road side

now to solve this you need to buy a license from windows it should be around 150$ or so.
Re: How To Get Original Windows10 by dxdiag(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
jdstunt:
Hello Nairalanders

I guess there's a mixup somewhere.
The windows 10 version key you ve might be different from the version you have on your system.
Secondly you might need to purge the former key on the system and input the new key.
To know the windows version of your laptop operating system.
Press windows key and r, you should see run.
Punch in winver and press enter to get your windows version.

To purge windows license key,
Follow this link below

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/35979-uninstall-product-key-deactivate-windows-10-a.html

Once purged, go to system properties and input the new product key and connect your laptop to the internet so that it can be registered on Microsoft server.

Hope that helps
Re: How To Get Original Windows10 by OneKinGuy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Asus P52F Core I3 Laptop For Sale / USA Top Grade Clean Dell E5440 Core I5 4th Gen, 500g Hdd 8g / Laptop Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.