Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (749 Views)

Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? / My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Doctoadisa(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: . by SUPERPACK: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rule number one in Business - Never take a loan to start a new business especially in Nigeria where 75% of businesses fail after a year of kicking off. You can only take a loan to boost an already thriving business.

1 Like

Re: . by Doctoadisa(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Thanks
Re: . by SavageResponse(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Doctoadisa:
Been contributing in a cooperative society for a while and now I stand a good chance to take a loan of 500k amount which will be paid back for maximum years of 2.

I want to use this money to start up my own business and quit the long 18k salary I am getting from a private school since I completed my university degree (2019) and possibly move ahead in life.

I have two major business ideas on my mind which I believe is very lucrative but as a part of my research and findings, I need some advice from people who have experience in these two business to please give some suggestions and shed more light as to which busines is best as a fresher in business.

The first one is medicine/cosmetic and some selected provision products retailing while the second one is motorcycle spare parts and oil retailing business.

I am planning to undergo 3-4 months training in the most preferred one before I will kick start it.

Thanks and may God bless you

Make sure you complete the apprenticeship before you even consider taking that loan
Re: . by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Learn first b4 business

(1) (Reply)

Truck Owner Who Can Move 2 Million Litre Of HF0 / Who Else Wants Us Government Free Money? / Post Your Web Design Jobs And Get Bids Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.